The Hypnosis movie

LIBERATOR

Guest
Anyone excited about this movie?

WHAT: HYPNOISIS (Visual Intesity) Denver Premier
WHERE: 1119 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO
WHEN: Saturday February 11, 2006
TIME: Doors at 6:00 pm, start up the action at 7:00 pm
COST: a measly ZERO dollars!

Get down to for the Denver premier of ANOTHER one of the
hottest new mountain biking videos to hit this year! HYPNOSIS (Visual
Intensity) is filmmaker Clay Porter's take on the downhill and
mountain cross racing action in the NORBA and World Cup circuits. The
premier for Earthed3:Europa was well attended and fun, don't miss out
on this one if you missed the Earthed3 premier! Clay his damn self is
flying in for the premier, so let's show him how Colorado supports
the racing scene!

Grenade is a great new bar/restaurant in Central Denver, owned and
operated by swell guy Chance Gibson who raced BMX, slalom, and mountain
cross for a bunch of years before opening several successful Denver
restaurants and bars. Even though is primarily a bar, the groms
are still welcome to attend. However, if you are under 21, you must
leave the establishment by 9:00 pm.

Make sure you forward this on to all your homies that aren't on this
list, we want this premier to go OFF.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Anyone excited about this movie?

Only if Rush does the soundtrack.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> let's show him how Colorado supports the racing scene!

What racing scene? The most talented riders I know in Colorado don't
race.

JD

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone excited about this movie?
>
> WHAT: HYPNOISIS (Visual Intesity) Denver Premier
> WHERE: 1119 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO
> WHEN: Saturday February 11, 2006
> TIME: Doors at 6:00 pm, start up the action at 7:00 pm
> COST: a measly ZERO dollars!
>
> Get down to for the Denver premier of ANOTHER one of the
> hottest new mountain biking videos to hit this year! HYPNOSIS (Visual
> Intensity) is filmmaker Clay Porter's take on the downhill and
> mountain cross racing action in the NORBA and World Cup circuits. The
> premier for Earthed3:Europa was well attended and fun, don't miss out
> on this one if you missed the Earthed3 premier! Clay his damn self is
> flying in for the premier, so let's show him how Colorado supports
> the racing scene!
>
> Grenade is a great new bar/restaurant in Central Denver, owned and
> operated by swell guy Chance Gibson who raced BMX, slalom, and mountain
> cross for a bunch of years before opening several successful Denver
> restaurants and bars. Even though is primarily a bar, the groms
> are still welcome to attend. However, if you are under 21, you must
> leave the establishment by 9:00 pm.
>
> Make sure you forward this on to all your homies that aren't on this
> list, we want this premier to go OFF.

Why the hell do you think a group of guys fronted by a bass playing dwarf
called Geddy Lee are so frigging talented, saw them in Prague in 2004 and
let's just say the sound quality was so shocking that myself and 12 others
(Dutch, Polish, Czech and German) all had a bloody good bonding session in
the bar talking about how good they used to be......Come on man, get your
sad head out of the eighties, there's plenty better out there.

Andy H