General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The Inner Path to Weight Loss Part 2

Started by bill · · Last activity · 2 posts · 414 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 February 2006
Last activity
26 March 2006
Original author
bill
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
414
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The Inner Path to Weight Loss Part 2

    Today I’d like to talk to you about a simple, yet powerful ally in
    your fight to lose weight, EFT. But before we get started if you
    didn’t read Part 1 of this newsletter please go to
    http://qaweightloss.com and select the Blog tab. There you will find
    Part 1 and other interesting weight loss newsletters.

    Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a unique form of “psychological
    acupuncture” that uses the ancient Chinese meridian system, but
    instead of using needles, you use your fingers to tap on the body’s
    pressure points. This easy, pain free method can help you relieve
    negative emotional issues that have caused short circuits in your
    body’s energy system. These short circuits cause psychological
    stress that, if left unresolved can lead to physical ailments.
    EFT eliminates these emotional short circuits and restores balance to
    the energy system. This neutralizes the emotional conflicts at their
    source, which then allows the body and mind to regain their natural
    balance and resume their natural healing abilities.
    EFT really does work, and more and more people are starting to notice:

    "I consider EFT to be the perfect means now available to everyone for
    regaining physical and mental health" - Tania de Winne, MD –

    "Some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that
    unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses.
    When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools .... as it
    is for me." - Eric Robins, MD -

    “EFT has been for me, the single most effective technique I’ve used
    in my 45 years of practice as a psychiatrist.” Curtis Steele, MD

    You can read more of the thousands of EFT success stories at
    www.emofree.com

    So how does it work. Here’s what’s commonly referred to asthe

    The Basic Recipe for EFT

    1) Choose the specific issue or negative emotion you’re feeling. Be
    specific.

    “I need some ice cream” or “I’m depressed because I’m so
    fat”

    2) Rate the intensity of your negative emotion on a scale of 1 to 10.
    In this case 10 is the highest level of stress or desire.

    “My desire for this ice cream is an 8 out of 10”

    “My depression over my weight is a 10 out of 10”

    3) Begin tapping. Use the fingers of one hand to tap on the karate
    chop point of the opposite hand. The karate chop point is located on
    the side of the hand opposite the thumb side of your hand. It’s the
    side of the hand that you would use if you were doing a karate chop.
    While tapping the karate chop point repeat the following affirmation 5
    times:

    “Even though I have this (STATE THE PROBLEM), I deeply and completely
    accept, love and forgive myself.” (Repeat 5 times)

    “Even though I am craving ice cream I deeply and completely accept,
    love and forgive myself” (Repeat 5 times)

    “Even though I’m depressed because I’m fat I deeplyand
    completely accept, love and forgive myself”

    4) Tap 9 times on each of the following points while repeating the
    "reminder phrase".

    "I am releasing this (your problem)”

    “I am releasing this ice cream craving”

    “I am releasing this depression”

    The Points: Between the eyes
    Sides of eyes
    Under eyes
    Under nose
    Chin
    Collarbone
    Under arm
    Head

    5) Now rate the intensity of your negative emotion on a scale of 1 to
    10. You should see a reduction in the intensity level. The process
    might have to be repeated several times to reduce the intensity level
    to a 0-2. If you have eliminated the negative emotion you can stop
    here.

    6) Variation of step 3 - “Even though I STILL have SOME of this
    PROBLEM, I deeply and completely accept and love myself and forgive
    myself.”

    “Even though I still have some craving for ice cream I deeply and
    completely accept, love and forgive myself” (Repeat 5 times)

    “Even though I still feel some sadness I deeply and completely
    accept, love and forgive myself” (Repeat 5 times)

    7) Variation of step 3 - "I am releasing this remaining (your
    problem)”.

    “I am releasing this remaining ice cream craving”

    “I am releasing these remaining sad feelings”

    This basic lesson in EFT is easy to learn and use. Try it out the next
    time you crave some potato chips or candy. You will be amazed how
    quickly you can neutralize your cravings.

    And best of all, IT’S FREE !!!

    In part 3 of The Inner Path to Weight Loss we will offer some ideas on
    what you should be tapping on if you want to lose weight.
    Till then, be good to yourselves, you deserve it.

    Signup for a free Weight Loss Newsletter at http://qaweightloss.com

  2. bill wrote:
    | The Inner Path to Weight Loss Part 2, blah blah blah blah balh blah blah

    ACME
    .. TROLL-O-METER
    .. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    .. +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
    ^
    |
    |
    |

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.