General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The Journey Back is Nearely Complete

Started by Dave Wickware · · Last activity · 5 posts · 447 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 June 2004
Last activity
13 June 2004
Original author
Dave Wickware
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
447
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On June 7, I had oral surgery performed to locate and remove
    jawbone cavitations. A Cavitat Scan had shown three
    locations on the lower left jawbone, and two on the lower
    right jawbone. Both were in the area of the wisdom teeth. My
    wisdom teeth had been extracted approximately 38 years ago.
    The remainder of my teeth were removed in Feb. 2001.

    The surgeon located an area of "unnatural" soft bone in a
    ribbon pattern spanning three tooth sockets on the left
    side. He scraped this area clean of this material. On the
    right side, he found a cavity in the bone filled with a
    "most unusual foreign material". He removed it and explained
    that it appeared to be the remnants of the periodontal
    ligament lining the wisdom tooth socket. An incomplete tooth
    removal had caused this cavitation to exist For 38 years. It
    is not so much an infection in the bone, but as a necrosis
    or gangrene (dead tissue) in the bone marrow, as a result of
    impaired blood flow (ischemia). This condition referred to
    as neuralgia inducing cavitational osteonecrosis (NICO). It
    can be the underlying cause of systemic disease.

    I had been told by other people who have had this corrective
    surgery, that there are usually some immediate results. I
    experienced a number of signs of improvement. I had been
    suffering another upper respiratory infection that was
    compromising my ability to breath and I couldn't walk more
    than 10 feet before having to rest. After this surgery I was
    able to walk out of the Dentist's office without the feeling
    of shutting down airways. My left leg always becomes swollen
    and discolored when I have to sleep sitting in a chair. I
    had been sleeping in a chair for 3 or 4 days and my leg had
    become extremely swollen and a bluish red color. After this
    surgery my leg was reduced in size by 1/3rd and is a gentler
    shade of pink. My saliva glands began to function again. I
    had been complaining to my wife of a tingling pain in my
    right shoulder, during the two hour drive to the dentist. In
    the operating chair I told him that I needed to adjust my
    position because the pain in my shoulder was uncomfortable.
    As he cleaned out the right cavitation site that pain
    disappeared.

    I was dancing around in the street with joy afterward, and
    then the freezing began to come out and I remembered that I
    have a week of healing to go through. It is now the next
    morning. I slept sitting up (recommended for healing
    process) by choice, not necessity. I still have my upper
    respiratory infection, but it is not restricting my activity
    as it was yesterday. Now my antibiotics will kill it and I
    will have my life back.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Subject: The Journey Back is Nearely Complete
    From: "Dave Wickware" [email hidden]
    Date: 6/8/2004 7:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Dave

    glad to hear you survived the ordeal...had been
    thinking of you...

    ususally immediate relief of symptoms (unless they removed
    say..a ruptured appendix!!) is just as likely to be due to
    relief of stress and worry....which can surely affect our
    physical health as well..

    Quoted message said:

    For 38 years. It is not so much an infection in the bone,
    but as a necrosis or gangrene (dead tissue) in the bone
    marrow, as a result of impaired blood flow (ischemia). This
    condition

    my scientific and pathophysiolgoic (sp?) mind has a tuf time
    understand how gangrene..dead tissue..could exist in one's
    bone for that long..and not cause much much more serious
    conditions...

    but the neuralgia I can guy...damage to a nerve
    etc...frequently this is permanent tho..

    keep us informed...hopefully they gave you some of those
    "evil organized medicine's pain tablets to help!!"

    hawki.....

  3. Quoted message said:

    Subject: The Journey Back is Nearely Complete
    From: "Dave Wickware" [email hidden]
    Date: 6/8/2004 6:12 AM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    On June 7, I had oral surgery performed to locate and
    remove jawbone cavitations. A Cavitat Scan had shown three
    locations on the lower left jawbone, and two on the lower
    right jawbone. Both were in the area of the wisdom teeth.
    My wisdom teeth had been extracted approximately 38 years
    ago. The remainder of my teeth were removed in Feb. 2001.

    The surgeon located an area of "unnatural" soft bone in a
    ribbon pattern spanning three tooth sockets on the left
    side. He scraped this area clean of this material. On the
    right side, he found a cavity in the bone filled with a
    "most unusual foreign material". He removed it and
    explained that it appeared to be the remnants of the
    periodontal ligament lining the wisdom tooth socket. An
    incomplete tooth removal had caused this cavitation to
    exist For 38 years. It is not so much an infection in the
    bone, but as a necrosis or gangrene (dead tissue) in the
    bone marrow, as a result of impaired blood flow (ischemia).
    This condition referred to as neuralgia inducing
    cavitational osteonecrosis (NICO). It can be the underlying
    cause of systemic disease.

    I had been told by other people who have had this
    corrective surgery, that there are usually some immediate
    results. I experienced a number of signs of improvement. I
    had been suffering another upper respiratory infection that
    was compromising my ability to breath and I couldn't walk
    more than 10 feet before having to rest. After this surgery
    I was able to walk out of the Dentist's office without the
    feeling of shutting down airways. My left leg always
    becomes swollen and discolored when I have to sleep sitting
    in a chair. I had been sleeping in a chair for 3 or 4 days
    and my leg had become extremely swollen and a bluish red
    color. After this surgery my leg was reduced in size by
    1/3rd and is a gentler shade of pink. My saliva glands
    began to function again. I had been complaining to my wife
    of a tingling pain in my right shoulder, during the two
    hour drive to the dentist. In the operating chair I told
    him that I needed to adjust my position because the pain in
    my shoulder was uncomfortable. As he cleaned out the right
    cavitation site that pain disappeared.

    I was dancing around in the street with joy afterward, and
    then the freezing began to come out and I remembered that I
    have a week of healing to go through. It is now the next
    morning. I slept sitting up (recommended for healing
    process) by choice, not necessity. I still have my upper
    respiratory infection, but it is not restricting my
    activity as it was yesterday. Now my antibiotics will kill
    it and I will have my life back.

    God Bless you Dave and a speedy recovery. Thanks for
    sharing, others have had these real cavitations and found
    them to be the root of the problem. Hopefully others can
    learn from your sharing

    Cavitations are very REAL. I suffered with a feeling of
    having a bowling in my mouth, the pressure was terrible. I
    have had a cavitation cleaned twice and the pain is was
    finally gone.

    It is a real pity that people have to suffer this way
    becuase *organized medicine and dentistry* are in DENIAL.

    maxillofacialcenter.comNICOhome.html

    drshankland.comnico.html

    holisticmed.comroot.html

    zip.com.au2bcdEntryPage.htm

    holisticmed.comcavitation1.html

    tldp.com157rootc.htm

    mercola.comcavitations.htm

    whale.tocavitations.html

    dentistry-toothtruth.comfaq.htm

    Jan

  4. The medical community is well organized, extremely good at
    testing and interpreting results and prescription medication
    bought me the time to be able to utilize holistic ways which
    provide permanent healing. In my mind a combination of the
    two is the only way we can effect a cure. Neither is evil.

    "Hawki63" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040608122442.13190.00000425@mb-
    m20.aol.com...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: The Journey Back is Nearely Complete From: "Dave
    Wickware" [email hidden] Date: 6/8/2004 7:12 AM
    Pacific Daylight Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Dave

    glad to hear you survived the ordeal...had been thinking
    of you...

    ususally immediate relief of symptoms (unless they removed
    say..a ruptured appendix!!) is just as likely to be due to
    relief of stress and


    worry....which

    Quoted message said:

    can surely affect our physical health as well..

    Quoted message said:

    For 38 years. It is not so much an infection in the bone,
    but as a


    necrosis

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    or gangrene (dead tissue) in the bone marrow, as a result
    of impaired


    blood

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    flow (ischemia). This condition

    my scientific and pathophysiolgoic (sp?) mind has a tuf
    time understand


    how

    Quoted message said:

    gangrene..dead tissue..could exist in one's bone for that
    long..and not


    cause

    Quoted message said:

    much much more serious conditions...

    but the neuralgia I can guy...damage to a nerve
    etc...frequently this is permanent tho..

    keep us informed...hopefully they gave you some of those
    "evil organized medicine's pain tablets to help!!"

    hawki.....

  5. Hi Dave Can I ask how much all this cavitation surgery set
    you back in total? Thanks Anth

    "Dave Wickware" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The medical community is well organized, extremely good at
    testing and interpreting results and prescription
    medication bought me the time to be able to utilize
    holistic ways which provide permanent healing. In my mind
    a combination of the two is the only way we can effect a
    cure. Neither is evil.

    "Hawki63" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040608122442.13190.00000425@mb-
    m20.aol.com...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: The Journey Back is Nearely Complete From:
    "Dave Wickware" [email hidden] Date: 6/8/2004
    7:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Dave

    glad to hear you survived the ordeal...had been thinking
    of you...

    ususally immediate relief of symptoms (unless they
    removed say..a ruptured appendix!!) is just as likely to
    be due to relief of stress and


    worry....which

    Quoted message said:

    can surely affect our physical health as well..

    Quoted message said:

    For 38 years. It is not so much an infection in the
    bone, but as a


    necrosis

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    or gangrene (dead tissue) in the bone marrow, as a
    result of impaired


    blood

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    flow (ischemia). This condition

    my scientific and pathophysiolgoic (sp?) mind has a tuf
    time understand


    how

    Quoted message said:

    gangrene..dead tissue..could exist in one's bone for that
    long..and not


    cause

    Quoted message said:

    much much more serious conditions...

    but the neuralgia I can guy...damage to a nerve
    etc...frequently this is permanent tho..

    keep us informed...hopefully they gave you some of those
    "evil organized medicine's pain tablets to help!!"

    hawki.....


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.