THE KILLER!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hell And High Water, May 16, 2008.

  1. FORZA DANILO!!!

    -Bob

    Tags:

  2. Keith

    Keith Guest

    On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:58:05 -0500, Hell And High Water
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >FORZA DANILO!!!
    >

    >-Bob

    Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
    easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

  3. > Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
    > easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

    I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix. Today
    was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad. He
    will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

    McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
    biological passport system the UCI is running.

  4. Keith

    Keith Guest

    On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:09:13 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

    >> Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
    >> easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

    >I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix. Today
    >was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad. He
    >will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

    Yes, he wasn't too shabby today, the real test will be the ITT on
    Tuesday, if Klöden doesn't trash the climbers by 2 minutes it's going
    go be tough for him after all.

    >McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
    >biological passport system the UCI is running.

  5. Andre

    Andre Guest

    On May 16, 4:45 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:09:13 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    > >> Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
    > >> easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

    > >I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix.  Today
    > >was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad.  He
    > >will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

    > Yes, he wasn't too shabby today, the real test will be the ITT on
    > Tuesday, if Klöden doesn't trash the climbers by 2 minutes it's going
    > go be tough for him after all.
    >

    > >McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
    > >biological passport system the UCI is running.- Hide quoted text -

    Tuesday could also be Levi's chance to gain some spots back. He might
    match Kloden or even beat him. "You gotta give Jack his jacket", this
    is one of Levi's specialty.

    Andre

  6. Keith

    Keith Guest

    >> >McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
    >> >biological passport system the UCI is running.- Hide quoted text -

    >Tuesday could also be Levi's chance to gain some spots back. He might
    >match Kloden or even beat him. "You gotta give Jack his jacket", this
    >is one of Levi's specialty.

    True, we'll see if he is TD2006 mode (6+ minutes lost) or TDF2007
    mode!