The last page of the Internet

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by No Way, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. No Way

    No Way Guest

    Tags:

  2. Eric Babula

    Eric Babula Guest

  3. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 11 Mar 2004 17:12:59 GMT, Eric Babula <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Just as funny, just go to: http://www.1112.net

    Nothing came up. Not Opera compatible? Not worth it.
    --
    Rick Onanian

  4. Dane Jackson

    Dane Jackson Guest

  5. Cipher

    Cipher New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2002
  6. Don Demair

    Don Demair Guest

  7. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:02:10 GMT, "Don DeMair"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Ok, fine! as long as we're at it, check out the Really Big
    >Button: http://www.pixelscapes.com/spatulacity/button.htm

    The first quote on the page is from somebody who lives in
    Monkeyspank, RI. There is no Monkeyspank, RI. Nor is there a
    Quahog, RI, for any of you who watch Family Guy.

    Family Guy, I read in the newspaper the other day, is to
    resume production of new episodes for a new season. Cool!
    --
    Rick Onanian