The latest absurd claim against LA.

Frigo was caught by police, not testers!!!!!!

And you are correct in your assessment of the pokka dot man and Saturday's stage winner.

They are on drugs too.

Listen to what Dario Frigo father said today. He ain't the only one on the sauce. They ALL ARE!

Stay tuned.

stormer94 said:
Also,

This is my last post in the thread, I almost let myself get caught up in somebody else's delusion. ;)

Patrick1983 said:
you clearly have no clue of this case and are just another la fan with his head in the sand

Mike anderson and his wife allison worked for armstrong as helpers
mike helping with the bikes,oddjobs and allison cleaning his house

they didn't just stumble upon this stuff

he was cleaning the bathroom at the time he found it

the guy wants the 500.000 cos lance reneged on their contact which included helping anderson set up his own bike shop at a cost of 500,000
You made a comment to another user refering to his location as cause for his, according to you, supposed ignorance. I read your statement above and ask you, my friend, to show me that pictures of you and Lance at the family BBQ becasue you seem to know the story intimately enough to bash another member the way you have...surely you are so close to Lance that you don't need links to support your statements... :rolleyes:

People target what they don't understand...LA is phsyiological enigma...his strength is bizzare and his resolve is concrete. The fact that he has been drug tested dozens of times and has NEVER tested positive, including the 2 tests he has had already at this years Tour. He is the ONLY rider to ahve been tested twice, which is ********, but never the less he has NEVER failed a drug test.

Flyer said:
The 'least qualified person re doping' is a low paid tester.

They have NO TESTS for most drugs. Why are they even present except for public relations?

Growth Hormones, insulin, interlukins, most EPO, blood transfusions, testosterone, all reseacrh drugs, all designer drugs

No tests, no positives---ever!

Why do you depend on the blind for compliance?

This forum has pointed out that hosekeepers and police are the only true drug finders.

What did Tyler get busted for? If you said Blood Transfusions then you are right! No tests, no positives---ever! Then how exactly did Tyler get busted???????????

Did I forget to mention that I once rode EVERY major race and tour on that exact same tricycle and finish in the middle of the pack! Oh ya, I was using drugs! And after moving up from cat 4 to cat 3, I was granted another super-secret job with an even more secret organization that not only monitors PED use in cycling, but all the sports in the whole wide world. I once busted the world Hulla-Hooping champ for using EPO and Horse testosterone to increase her hips. We all know that larger hips will keep the hula-hoop rotating faster around her waist. :D

snyper0311 said:
I once busted the world Hulla-Hooping champ for using EPO and Horse testosterone to increase her hips. We all know that larger hips will keep the hula-hoop rotating faster around her waist. :D

That was you??? WOW, what an honor to be on the same forum!!! I read some where that Ivana Hipstein has not been the same since the bust and actually retired from the sport in shame. The Ukraine has not lived down the embarrassment.

Tyler was NOT busted for transfusing his OWN blood.

It figures you would not understand, nor grasp it.

He was busted for having a foreign plasma in his blood: His blood plasma was mixed.

Meaning it could have been his girlfriends, his mechanic or a cow. HBOC, synthetic hemaglobin.

The test cannot answer these questions, only that Tyler is a liar!

Amazing is your lack of knowledge and supreme confidence in commercial themes.

snyper0311 said:
What did Tyler get busted for? If you said Blood Transfusions then you are right! No tests, no positives---ever! Then how exactly did Tyler get busted???????????

Did I forget to mention that I once rode EVERY major race and tour on that exact same tricycle and finish in the middle of the pack! Oh ya, I was using drugs! And after moving up from cat 4 to cat 3, I was granted another super-secret job with an even more secret organization that not only monitors PED use in cycling, but all the sports in the whole wide world. I once busted the world Hulla-Hooping champ for using EPO and Horse testosterone to increase her hips. We all know that larger hips will keep the hula-hoop rotating faster around her waist. :D

stormer94 said:
That was you??? WOW, what an honor to be on the same forum!!! I read some where that Ivana Hipstein has not been the same since the bust and actually retired from the sport in shame. The Ukraine has not lived down the embarrassment.

Well, let me tell you what an honor it was to FINALLY get to my target! After years of posting threads on the Hulla-Hoop forum, I knew I had her! Ivana was using illegal horse testosterone, and we know that it is impossible to get an accurate test reading against that (or any other drug) so I had to go deep undercover. Luckly, my best friends, cousins, sisters, step-aunt had a friend that cleaned and polished her aluminum/titanium/copper hoop (she also posted on the forum). Well, she managed to get me a DNA sample and some used needles (used for making quilts). I had those tested by my dad's, uncles, twin brothers nephew to determine that she was using the testosterone. From there, it was all down hill. Onca again, luckly, I had my tricycle to ride down to the Hulla-Hooping Worlds in Mexico to catch her. I was not bothered by her countless negative test, I knew she was on the juice and I was going to take her down! Well, to make a long story short, She was never really tested positive, but I told the Mexican poliece and they sent her away to a prison somewhere in Juarez. I heard that the Ukrainian authorities are now working a trade for one of Flyers informants!

Flyer said:
Tyler was NOT busted for transfusing his OWN blood.

It figures you would not understand, nor grasp it.

He was busted for having a foreign plasma in his blood: His blood plasma was mixed.

Meaning it could have been his girlfriends, his mechanic or a cow. HBOC, synthetic hemaglobin.

The test cannot answer these questions, only that Tyler is a liar!

Amazing is your lack of knowledge and supreme confidence in commercial themes.

If there is no test to catch these techniques, then how do we know that he had foreign blood/plasma in his system? You, yourself said that there are no tests that can determine this. So, then, how did he get caught?

Let's hire Brown & Root to handle WADA certified testing.

If they can change the oil in a hummer, they should be able to handle dirty urine.

I'll call **** Pound, now if only we had the funds....

snyper0311 said:
Well, let me tell you what an honor it was to FINALLY get to my target! After years of posting threads on the Hulla-Hoop forum, I knew I had her! Ivana was using illegal horse testosterone, and we know that it is impossible to get an accurate test reading against that (or any other drug) so I had to go deep undercover. Luckly, my best friends, cousins, sisters, step-aunt had a friend that cleaned and polished her aluminum/titanium/copper hoop (she also posted on the forum). Well, she managed to get me a DNA sample and some used needles (used for making quilts). I had those tested by my dad's, uncles, twin brothers nephew to determine that she was using the testosterone. From there, it was all down hill. Onca again, luckly, I had my tricycle to ride down to the Hulla-Hooping Worlds in Mexico to catch her. I was not bothered by her countless negative test, I knew she was on the juice and I was going to take her down! Well, to make a long story short, She was never really tested positive, but I told the Mexican poliece and they sent her away to a prison somewhere in Juarez. I heard that the Ukrainian authorities are now working a trade for one of Flyers informants!

1) test is expensive and new.
2) Only two riders have been caught to date
3) test does not detect transfusion of your own blood
4) Rolled out for the Olympics---B sample was frozen
5) Somebody got ****** off and targeted Phonak & Tyler very specificly. Political?

Phonak was gutted but the same game goes on with different names on the roster.

Nobody else has been caught which leads me to believe that no further tests have been done.

In addition to the lab invoice, the attorney fees are murder.

In 2004 The USADA busted 38 USA athletes. 38! For all sports.

The cost was $320,000 per athlete due to appeals, retesting and attorneys.

38 athletes out of 15,000+ cheated in 2004?

Guess again.

The tests are a joke, the process a farse. Big fish are seldom caught.

The Hamilton case is an exception to the rule.

Don't you agree?

snyper0311 said:
If there is no test to catch these techniques, then how do we know that he had foreign blood/plasma in his system? You, yourself said that there are no tests that can determine this. So, then, how did he get caught?

Flyer said:
1) test is expensive and new.
2) Only two riders have been caught to date
3) test does not detect transfusion of your own blood
4) Rolled out for the Olympics---B sample was frozen
5) Somebody got ****** off and targeted Phonak & Tyler very specificly. Political?

Phonak was gutted but the same game goes on with different names on the roster.

Nobody else has been caught which leads me to believe that no further tests have been done.

In addition to the lab invoice, the attorney fees are murder.

In 2004 The USADA busted 38 USA athletes. 38! For all sports.

The cost was $320,000 per athlete due to appeals, retesting and attorneys.

38 athletes out of 15,000+ cheated in 2004?

Guess again.

The tests are a joke, the process a farse. Big fish are seldom caught.

The Hamilton case is an exception to the rule.

Don't you agree?

Per your own admittance, the tests don't work! But yet you come to me with proof of the test working. So which one is it, does it or doesn't it work? Why would the Hanilton case be an exception to the rules? The way I see it, it should be the standard. Big names get busted! As I have stated before, I do believe that there is doping in the sport, just not the numbers that you claim.

I realize you have never read much that I have said---only re: doping in the armed forces

So-called testing is limited by science and by the pharmceutical industry which refuses to 'mark new drugs'. Thus lots of dope is undetectable.

and by lawyers who dispute all positive results by endorsed athletes (adding more cost to a small budget) This explain why UCI cut tests in 2004.

and by politics--as in the Olympics

and by business motivation: No TDF leader has been kicked out sine 1978--and only then because of extreme embarrassment (whizinator discovery)

You are free to believe anything you wish.

I know that the Tour riders are on drugs. It is the way the game is required to be played.

That said, it is obvious that some riders have superior blood chemistry than others. Not all doping is played fair.

This year the GC race is an exhibition--not a contest.

snyper0311 said:
Per your own admittance, the tests don't work! But yet you come to me with proof of the test working. So which one is it, does it or doesn't it work? Why would the Hanilton case be an exception to the rules? The way I see it, it should be the standard. Big names get busted! As I have stated before, I do believe that there is doping in the sport, just not the numbers that you claim.

Flyer said:
I realize you have never read much that I have said---only re: doping in the armed forces

So-called testing is limited by science and by the pharmceutical industry which refuses to 'mark new drugs'. Thus lots of dope is undetectable.

and by lawyers who dispute all positive results by endorsed athletes (adding more cost to a small budget) This explain why UCI cut tests in 2004.

and by politics--as in the Olympics

and by business motivation: No TDF leader has been kicked out sine 1978--and only then because of extreme embarrassment (whizinator discovery)

You are free to believe anything you wish.

I know that the Tour riders are on drugs. It is the way the game is required to be played.

That said, it is obvious that some riders have superior blood chemistry than others. Not all doping is played fair.

This year the GC race is an exhibition--not a contest.

Finally, after how many posts of BS (Between the two of us), you answer a question directly. I read most of your your posts on doping, and to be honest with you, I don't disagree with you on a few of your posts. The fact of the matter is,a majority of your posts are totally built up over BS. And until a governing body can produce a test that shows an athlete dirty, they are innocent. Until they get caught by a law inforcement agency, they are innocent. You claim that EVERYONE (per your words-100%) is doping, and I don't see it that way. What I see is a group of riders that bust their ass on a dailey basis to reach their goals. If you don't see the same thning, then we disagree once again.

Doped riders bust their asses twice as often as the undoped.

As a direct result the undoped riders are not promoted and never qualify for the big show.

Why admire the successful ones? It is the losers that are the true heroes. They are clean.

Just because the cops have not made an arrest does not mean that the crime was not committed.

Riders are dying and getting sick now. Why wait for confirmation from a test--especially if the test is no good?

snyper0311 said:
Finally, after how many posts of BS (Between the two of us), you answer a question directly. I read most of your your posts on doping, and to be honest with you, I don't disagree with you on a few of your posts. The fact of the matter is,a majority of your posts are totally built up over BS. And until a governing body can produce a test that shows an athlete dirty, they are innocent. Until they get caught by a law inforcement agency, they are innocent. You claim that EVERYONE (per your words-100%) is doping, and I don't see it that way. What I see is a group of riders that bust their ass on a dailey basis to reach their goals. If you don't see the same thning, then we disagree once again.

after reading multiple MULTIPLE posts by flyer it is obvious that he is unwilling to concede any points or recognize any other opinion besides than his own. this message is not for flyer.

to anyone else reading this, is it just me or does is this drug aguement just a thinly veiled way to be a player hater?

"Everyone is on drugs"

"Drugs just work better for some"

.... so I get to pick and choose who i like or dislike, everyone i dont like and wins any race is obviously unfairly doping. (as if there was FAIR doping)

Flyer said:
None--except to fuel the naive PR cloned customers for Nike, Comcast & Subaru.

Test him 60 minutes prio to a critical time trial. Check for vasodilators, stimulants and corticosteroids. And next time---have aWADA observer present!!!!

That's a positive result.

You know why they don't test LA 1 hour before? He (LA) would literally **** all over himself and then George H would be ordered to clean it up.

do people honestly believe that lance is clean?

he is winning the tour ata record pace ,well clear of the 98 tour average speed and we all know what they were on

the sad thing is the guy has already tested positive and was let off cos the UCI had a vested interest in getting him off the hook(if he had tested pos it would have been a pr disaster for le tour especially after 98)

the sad thing is i am losing faith in the sport quick time

how long before we see a tour run off at over 50km/h average

it is turning into a freak show and will end up like wrestling with musclebouond un natural freeks

Flyer said:
None--except to fuel the naive PR cloned customers for Nike, Comcast & Subaru.

Test him 60 minutes prio to a critical time trial. Check for vasodilators, stimulants and corticosteroids. And next time---have aWADA observer present!!!!

That's a positive result.
i agree with your point and believe that testing the day before the race is a waste of time.

as a pro once said "all that goes on in the drug testing van when the maillot jaune is there is an authographing session"

the uci has vested interests

WADA can save the sport but keep getting shouted down by the Sheep lance supporters

sadly this tour has shown that cycling is not a sport anymore just a freak show like wrestling:(

i'd much rather watch a local cycling race where i know that the competitors are racing clean and fairly than this freek show:(

jaguar75 said:
You made a comment to another user refering to his location as cause for his, according to you, supposed ignorance. I read your statement above and ask you, my friend, to show me that pictures of you and Lance at the family BBQ becasue you seem to know the story intimately enough to bash another member the way you have...surely you are so close to Lance that you don't need links to support your statements... :rolleyes:

People target what they don't understand...LA is phsyiological enigma...his strength is bizzare and his resolve is concrete. The fact that he has been drug tested dozens of times and has NEVER tested positive, including the 2 tests he has had already at this years Tour. He is the ONLY rider to ahve been tested twice, which is ********, but never the less he has NEVER failed a drug test.
actually if you were up on the facts you would realise he HAS failed a test in 1999 yet was let off the hook by an organisation with vested interests (UCI) after producing a magic "Postdated" prescription

plus i never said i knew lance but that texans are obviouosly going to stick up for him seeing he is their local hero-an obvious vested interest

Well I guess as a Texan my opinion will automatically be discounted so I shouldn't bother with this, but here goes...

First, this guys says he found a box labelled with a prescription label naming it as a banned substance...Does anybody really believe that ANY rider who is doping and who knows that numerous people have made it their life's mission to prove he is doping and who knows that those people have tried to break into his hotel room while on the road, etc would be dumb enough to leave a box around with a prescription label naming its contents as a banned substance? I mean that assumes that he is not only a doper, but an idiot. And the general consensus of the tin foil hat wearers seems to be that the reason LA has never been caught is that he isn't an idiot about it. So once again, we find ourselves twisted into a pretzel with contradictions...if everybody is doping, and therefore Lance must be...why does he still beat them? If not everybody is doping, then what is your justification for saying he must be again? And why is he still beating them all? And if he is so smart about how he does it that he has never been caught despite being the most tested rider in tour history, how could he possibly be dumb enough to leave boxes of banned substances laying around his bathroom with clear labels stating what they are?

These are the same people that hated Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods because they are the best and nobody can touch him in their prime. They are the same people who hate every person or team that becomes a dynasty in their sport. TiMan is a perfect example...he said he doped, yet couldn't get a contract...so he quit...and now wants us to believe that because he and his friends all doped but couldn't beat the other riders, that all the other riders must be doping too. Some kids practice basketball from age 3 daily and will never approach Michael Jordan's ability. I spent hours throwing a baseball at hay bales out behind my garage, but somehow I never developed the same 100mph fastball Nolan Ryan did despite growing up about 5 miles from Alvin. Some kids will practice golf from age 3 and never be Tiger Woods. And some riders can dope themselves silly and never approach the ability of the top riders in the sport. It is called genetics and natural ability, hard work, attention to detail, and some small manner of luck. Sometiimes people have the ability and don't tap it right away. Sometimes it takes something like a bad crash or a big loss or losing a friend or parent or getting cancer to cause them to focus that ability.

What is certain no matter what happens is that for every athlete who goes out and becomes the best at what they do, there will always be a legion of fans of that sport who will hate him and accuse him of all manner of dirty things simply because they can't do the things he does, and their favorite competitor of his can't do them either.