PiledHigher said:
http://geektechnique.org/projectlab/511
I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or know the duck's name).

On 2005-12-07, Shabby <[email protected]> wrote:
> I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux
> duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or
> know the duck's name).

What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)

Stuart Lamble said:
What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)
I'm no psychologist, but if I were I'd recommend you got out more....

On 2005-12-07, Shabby <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stuart Lamble Wrote:
>>
>> What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
>> a daddy, and two kids?)
>>

> I'm no psychologist, but if I were I'd recommend you got out more....

What?! And leave the family to starve?!

Stuart Lamble wrote:
> On 2005-12-07, Shabby <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux
>>duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or
>>know the duck's name).

> What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
> a daddy, and two kids?)

Only counts if you purchased them.
Mine were all given to me as "thank you"s (yes really). 1 biggen, 2 littems.
Although they were used to produce a serial adventure through a webcam
until I ran out of ideas and Ted (the bear-extra) got attacked in the
**** by the mice (not extras). Well, he was stuffed with wheat.

Which reminds me, of something.