The Laws of the Pharmaceutical Industry

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> re CODEX

it,

> > > Of course you're right and on face value this might
> > > seem reasonable enough. However, it is this seemingly
> > > reasonableness which gets the foot in the door and
> > > the tougher stuff comes later once everything is
> > > locked in.
> >
> > Common sense & reason is some sort of *slippery slope*
> > to you?? Keeping herbal products & supplements available
> > in GRAS doses is getting "the foot in the door"?? The
> > door to what -- letting consumers continue to purchase
> > the products they want?? It's not a matter of "face
> > value", Carole -- it's the whole thing. Mega doses of
> > vitamins could still be taken, just as many OTC pharm.
> > products are taken in prescription doses by consumers.
> > Ibuprofen & Zantac are just 2 examples of meds available
> > in lower strength OTC that users can take in
> > prescription doses just by popping a tablet or two more.
> > There is no "tougher stuff" coming later. C'est tout.

If
&

> Obviously Michele, cartels have the power to suppress
> information and slant information their own way. But you
> wouldn't be able to work this out because you are mind
> controlled.

Thee ya go agin, whackoing about mind control. Next thing
you'll tel lus is that youhave a mind.

The people should have access to
> nutritional remedies and not have big brother telling them
> what is best.

Listening to 'big brother' is far prefarable to listenint to
dumb little sister.

> > > Once again, what you say makes sense. However, there
> > > are sinister motives behind CODEX and you really need
> > > to read up on the plot of create a fascist new world
> > > order. Regulation of every form of human endeavour
> > > includes medicine.
> >
> > There you go again, Carole -- attributing sinister
> > motives to something that even you admit "makes sense".
> > The words "reasonable" & "sensible" don't go hand in
> > hand with sinister plots, diabolical motives, & evil
> > conspiracies. Not all regulations are tools for mind
> > control devised by some mysterious oligarchy. The world
> > will never be organized enough to be *controlled* by any
> > economic, political, or religious group. But laws &
> > regulations, whether to prevent motorists from driving
> > on the sidewalks or packaging pharm. & alt. products in
> > GRAS doses for OTC use are generally recognized as a
> > good idea. They prevent the bodies from piling up on the
> > sidewalks & establish guidelines WRT OTC products. They
> > don't prevent stupid behavior, whether strolling out
> > into traffic or tossing back toxic doses of Tylenol or
> > Vitamin B6. It just makes it the choice of the
> > individual to do something harmful. If anything, it
> > would make it harder to yank a product off the market, a
> > la ephedra. Truthful labeling, packaging doses GRAS
> > (leaving it up to the consumer if they still want to
> > take potentially toxic doses), & quality control about
> > the actual contents of the product are as reasonable &
> > sensible as mandating that a bottle of Tylenol contain
> > Tylenol instead of sawdust. It isn't a fascist plot,
> > there is no new world order.
>
> You really know how to waffle. Why don't you snip yourself
> and stop repeating ad finitum the bleeding obvious.

Why do you not throw you computer out the window and stop
posting your idiotic whacko conspiracy blather?

> It is a fascist plot and there is a new world order.

There are times I am certain that YOU are a plot to make
whackos look bad.

> > > Emotive terms like "nonsense" demonstrate your mode of
> > > thinking, that it isn't based on logic but on
> > > conditioned emotional responses to a topic.
> > >
> > > Explain, in logical terms, without use of emotive
> > > terms, the benefits of CODEX and why it isn't a plot
> > > to restrict free access to supplements which are
> > > already expensive enough.
> >
> > I've explained it several times, Carole. Your
> > determination to declare it a plot, suppression, & other
> > rather loaded terms doesn't change a sensible,
> > reasonable, logical idea into the sinister plan you're
> > trying to spin. You've even admitted my explanations are
> > "quite right", "reasonable", etc. Either you really
> > can't understand what's been said or you would simply
> > rather deny reality.
>
> That's right, I admit your explanations are reasonable -
> as far as they go. But so are mine,

No, they are not. Not all explanations are created equal.
Michele's are reality based, while yours are whacko based.

yet they are opposing views. There is a lot
> of stuff going on which the public are kept in the
> dark about.

Carole, I bow to your expertise of being in the dark. Your
truly are a intellectual dark sucker.

it

> Yes, but while the blood is kept in the right pH -- there
> is something which develops called latent acidosis, which
> is the main cause of toxemia.

Sure. Just like you have latent normalcy.

> > > The reason why the pH is consistent is because the
> > > acids which don't get eliminated are deposited around
> > > the body in tissues, arteries and joints. This is
> > > called latent acidosis. This is explained at the
> > > following website -
> > >
> > > The development of latent "acidosis"
> > > http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/how.html
> >
> > Once again: The body's PH is consistent, Carole. Urine
> > & saliva PH are NOT indicative of the blood PH. "Left
> > unchecked", the PH of the body remains the same & the
> > PH of the urine & saliva vary without any ill effect.
> > The test results I see over & over again with patients
> > -- both healthy & not, in a variety of settings --
> > shows that.
>
> I don't understand it exactly,

A fact that has never inhibited you from spouting rubbish.

but its something to do with latent
> acidosis. From what I can understand the body uses
> minerals which are taken from the bones and tissues, to
> keep the blood at the right pH. The loss of minerals to
> other parts of the body leads to latent acidosis and
> health problems.

Like this.

unless

> > > The shop assistant told me the Blackmores cellsalt
> > > pamphlet was recalled.
> >
> > Once again: You don't really know for sure why the
> > pamphlet was "recalled" unless the health dept. admits
> > it did so, & states why.
> >
> > The shop assistant isn't the be-all-end-all authority
> > WRT why a pamphlet wasn't at the health food store
> > anymore. *Unless the health dept. stated it did so & why
> > -- or there is credible evidence that they did -- you
> > don't know why.*
> >
> > Just as likely is the scenario that statements in the
> > pamphlet were fraudulent & the health food store
> > proprietor decided not to put his/her neck on a legal
> > chopping block for it. It could also have been a matter
> > of customers questioning the material's accuracy &
> > skepticism usually isn't good for business.
>
> The shop assistant told me the pamphlet was recalled
> because it wasn't allowed to prescribe remedies, which it
> did. The details in the pamphlet were correct which I've
> found out from years of trial and error. Therefore the
> authorities are in the business of suppression and use the
> sacred cow of "public safety" to sell this misconception
> to the public.

Sure, Carole, sure. When did the black helicopters take
them away?

> > If I hadn't ever seen that pamphlet I never would
> > have got
> > > into cellsalts. In other words, access to information
> > > is suppressed on a pretext - "public safety", "public
> > > health", "stopping fraud" etc.
> >
> > YET AGAIN: You don't know why the pamphlet is no longer
> > there. You are chomping at the bit to attribute it to
> > *something* sinister, but you don't have one iota of
> > evidence about it. The fact that the pamphlet was
> > publicly displayed disproves your "suppression" theory.
> > Space isn't unlimited on the health food shelf ya
> > know....
>
> The pamphlet was on the counter, and was publicly
> displayed briefly until it was removed.

By the "Men in Black", no doubt.

> > > And why is that? If people get cured from it why don't
> > > doctors prescribe it? Its cheap enough and non-toxic.
> >
> > "Cheap enough & non-toxic" describes water, bananas, &
> > other items that ALSO don't cure cancer. The efficacy of
> > Essaic in treating cancer is no better than water.
> > People *don't* "get cured" of cancer by using it.
> > [Cancer isn't ONE disease, either.] I don't see much
> > evidence to utilize it.
>
> How do you know ESSIAC isn't an effective treatment for
> many types of cancer? Because the health authorities
> told you?

That is always a good start. However, if the essaic
swindlers wanted to prove that it works, there i s$$
available in the US to run clinical trials. What are they
afraid of?

> > > According to who?
> >
> > According to people who are doggedly pursuing cancer
> > treatments. Even those touting it as a cure don't offer
> > much sound research or evidence that I would take as
> > scientifically credible.
>
> Perhaps people who find ESSIAC works aren't allowed to
> talk about it. Maybe if medical researchers don't follow
> the "proper" lines of research they are replaced with
> people who will.

This is going to be covered in a soon to be released movie,
"Invasion of the Researcher Snatchers."

****,
isn't

> Conspiracies do exist. There are plots, counter
> plots, agents, double agents, psyops, psywars,
> propaganda and spin.

And Carole, who knows about them all.

Do you know the UK
> government has 72 advisers?

Only that many? There should be more!

The public are marketed to in order to
> keep them compliant and go along with various views,
> its a real science keeping the public misinformed and
> dumbed down.

Well, if you claimed to be proof of that assertion, I would
be hard pressed to find a way to rebut your claim.

> > > Wrong. If a normal GP tries to peddle alternative
> > > remedies he risks ruining his career.
> >
> > That has nothing to do with regulation, Carole. If an MD
> > peddling (interesting verbage there <G>) alt. remedies
> > "ruins" his career, that would be because potential
> > patients viewed him as a quack, not because he was
> > stopped from "peddling" those wares. Surely, you don't
> > think it should be mandatory for *any* doc to be
> > ENDORSED by a regulatory body???? Besides, Hulda Clark's
> > been hawking her brand of incompetence for years & she
> > hasn't been stopped, at least in certain developing
> > nations. She proves that anybody can sell anything.....
>
> And how to you know Hulda Clark hasn't had success with
> her treatments?

Because they are based on absurdities. Pure woo-woo.

> Because the health authorities told you? I don't know
> anything about her treatments either, but wouldn't be
> prepared to say they didn't work because I've read how any
> treatments which go against conventional medicine are
> suppressed.

So you say, and say, and say, and say, and say...

So, since you say it so much, how can you claim it is
suppressed?

> Carole
> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

Hey, that does have an interesting link:

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/christ_cons-
piracy.htm

so, you deny Jesus existed, eh? Boy, is Jan Drew going to be
****** at you!

Are you a $cientologi$t?

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:-
> > <[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]
> > > m>...
> >
> > <snip for brevity only>
> >
> > > Ever heard the expression "there is more than one way
> > > to skin a cat"? Yes, athletes foot can be treated and
> > > eventually cured using nutritional methods. And I do
> > > know the conventional treatment so don't waffle on
> > > about the bleeding obvious. Its the unconventional
> > > treatment I'm interested in. If you use the
> > > conventional treatment - dry feet, powder, etc its
> > > necessary to keep this up for the rest of your life
> > > whenever you get the condition.
> >
> > And keeping one's feet clean, dry, & shoeless when
> > possible is some sort of conventional "treatment"??? No,
> > Carole -- it's called "hygiene" & "cleanliness".
> > Hopefully a person practices keeping their feet clean &
> > dry as a matter of course. If you don't, that would be a
> > lapse on your part. Swallowing cell salts is certainly
> > NOT the answer to dirty, soggy toes & athlete's foot.
>
> Hygiene and cleanliness doesn't always work when treating
> athlete's foot (tinea) although it can help.

The fungus can't survive without the proper conditions.
Developing athlete's foot is a result of exposure to the
fungus, not any nutritional deficiency. Eliminating the
environment that allows the fungus to grow is not a "help",
Carole -- it's of the utmost importance, second only to
eliminating the fungal infection to begin with, both on the
feet & in the surroundings they come in contact with.

> Some people can make a religion of keeping their feet
> clean and dry yet they still have athletes foot.

They either didn't kill the fungus or were re-exposed for
another round. The fungus needs certain conditions to
survive & if they aren't there, the fungus isn't either.
The fungus has to be eliminated from the feet AND their
surroundings -- that means cleaning & disinfecting the
shower & bathroom floor, avoiding exposure to the fungus
in locker rooms, making sure the socks one wears are clean
& dry, etc.

> Athletes foot is a fungal disease on the feet or can be
> contracted on other parts of the body under certain
> conditions. What happens if a person has a fungal disease
> inside their mouth? The "clean and dry" strategy obviously
> doesn't work then, does it?

The mechanism of thrush is quite different. That particular
fungus is always present, with problems arising only when
something happens to the bacteria that normally keep the
fungus in check (& unnoticeable). Antibiotics, illness,
hormonal fluctuations can affect that *bacteria* -- the
growth of the fungus is secondary to that.

> So what I am saying is that nutritional remedies work
> better and more holistically, although I'm not saying that
> good hygiene doesn't serve a purpose, which it probably
> does, sometimes, under the right conditions.

"Sometimes", "under the right conditions"???? Good hygiene
is not as important WRT controlling fungal skin infections
as popping cell salts is??? LOL! Maybe your lacksadaisical
view of good hygiene is a big reason you've had so many
ailments.....

> See Michele, your method is cleanliness, hygiene and when
> that fails, pharmaceutical drugs.

And yours is spotty cleanliness & when that fails, take cell
salts 'til the cows come home. Which one of us has the
problem with athlete's foot, Carole? Not me.

> Mind is cellsalts i.e., calcium, magnesium, sodium,
> potassium, iron and silica i.e.,
>
> SYMPTOMS ARE NATURE'S WARNING SIGNS "Every disease which
> afflicts the human race is due to lack of one or more of
> these inorganic workers [MINERAL CELL SALTS]. "Should a
> deficiency occur in one or more of these [MINERAL CELL
> SALTS], of whom there are twelve, some abnormal condition
> arises. "These abnormal conditions are known by the
> general term disease and according as they manifest
> themselves in different part of the body, they have been
> designated by various names. But these names totally fail
> to express the real trouble. "Every pain or unpleasant
> sensation indicates a lack of some inorganic constituent
> of the body. Health and strength can be maintained only so
> long as the system is properly supplied with these cell
> salts. " -- The Biochemic Handbook by JB Chapman & Edward
> L Perry.
>

> > You seem to be unable to comprehend the irony of your
> > repeated protests that treating athlete's foot may be
> > more than a one shot deal with conventional remedies, &
> > that basic hygiene must be maintained to prevent its
> > recurrence -- when you tell the NG that you're always
> > taking cell salts. If cell salts *cured* something once
> > & for all, you'd need not take 'em again -- but you do!
> > As you've posted:
>
> Yes, ok you've got me there. But what I'm saying is that a
> person should have a wholistic approach to health and
> treat the whole body which cellsalts do. Athletes foot is
> a symptom of the blood being out of order or toxic.

IT IS NOT. YOU'VE even said it was a fungus. Do you even
know what the hell a fungus is, Carole??? It can survive on
a bathroom floor -- no "blood being out of order or toxic"
there. If a person is never exposed to athlete's foot, they
don't get it.

> Taking the right cellsalts (calcium and sodium to regulate
> acidity) eliminates it. But it does come back although
> each time with less severity. The wholistic method is a
> system whereby good health pushes out bad.
>
> I know what I've said in the past. Do you want me to
> answer any particular thing I've said or what?

You never do, Carole.

> You have to remember Michele I don't take any
> pharmaceutical products at all except for the occasional
> panadeine for the odd hangover.

You drink enough to get hangovers?? And yet you worry about
pharm products??? Holy ****, do you think alcohol isn't a
drug?? Better do a little research, Carole......

> And another point is most chronic ill health (according to
> Dorothy Hall naturapath) and many other nature cure
> people, arises from a toxic bowel.

The alimentary canal is basically a food processing plant
whose final purpose is to hold feces until it is eliminated.
Of course **** is "toxic" -- & we get rid of it. The bowel
fulfills its purpose. That's not disease, that's normal
physiology.

> Cellsalts treat this problem too, which means that not
> only am I taking them to eliminate athletes foot (tinea),
> but they are also treating the whole of my body. Quite
> often after taking a dose of cellsalts to get rid of
> athletes foot I get diarrhoea. So therefore using
> cellsalts eliminates toxemia from the whole body, not just
> the feet.

By that logic -- since eating Big Macs results in diarrhea
for many, they must be eliminating toxemia from the whole
body??? Dysentery must be a real winner in your book too....

> Whereas if I allowed the athletes foot to go untreated
> with cellsalts, there is no reason to believe it wouldn't
> get progressively get worse, leading to more and more
> insidious toxemia manifestations which is really what ill
> health is all about i.e., a build up of toxemia in the
> body, and a lack of proper elimination because of too much
> acidity, lack of enough alkalizing minerals including
> calcium or other factors including stress and whatever.
>
> Sure a fungus is a parasite but germs and parasites are
> nature's undertakers and only thrive in dead or
> decaying matter.

Hardly what most germs & parasites are, Carole. Please look
up what they actually are. There are books on simple biology
that might help you understand.

> Once the toxemia is corrected they disappear and I know
> this from experience.

They don't disappear unless you eliminate their
environment & prevent re-exposure. You are always treating
yourself for them, so it's plain that they don't
disappear. You either haven't gotten rid of the fungus, or
your surroundings keep re-infecting you. Kill the damn
fungus, clean your house, keep your feet clean & dry, &
spare yourself the runs for nothing.

> I'm going to split this post up and deal with issues
> separately, because its getting too long.

Take some classes -- read a few books on A&P and biology --
cut back on the sauce -- use something effective to kill
your athlete's foot -- pay more attention to cleanliness. It
would do your health a world of good.

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Michele wrote:

> A drink or two doesn't give one a hangover. Lose count?

Um, I have had a mild hangover from 2 glasses of white
wine but then that's probably because I hardly ever
drink anymore.

Vashti

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Carole wrote:

> It took me over 20 years to work out that athletes foot
> could be treated/cured with cellsalts.

I hope you had the sense during those twenty years to make
sure not to infect others! It amazes me how often people
neglect to prevent reinfection by household members and
everyone just plays tag with things like athletes foot.

Vashti

In article <[email protected]>,
Carole <[email protected]> wrote:
>"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 3, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
>[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<ifLvc.8143$> > >

>> > I don't understand it exactly,
>>
>> A fact that has never inhibited you from spouting
>> rubbish.
>
>So what you are telling me Dave, is that I should just
>succumb and accept every thought that "experts" and
>"reliable sources" puts to me. I shouldn't bother even
>trying to think for myself, for to think is futile.
>You wish!

Carole, try to keep the particpants straight here. You were
responding to Mark, not to me. I'm the *other* guy who
points out how nonsensical your postings are.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 3, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message news:<ifLvc.8143$> > >

> > Obviously Michele, cartels have the power to suppress
> > information and slant information their own way. But you
> > wouldn't be able to work this out because you are mind
> > controlled.
>
> Thee ya go agin, whackoing about mind control. Next thing
> you'll tel lus is that youhave a mind.

Yes, I have a mind. Although there are people who would like
us to think that it is useless to think for ourselves, that
we should all go along with mainstream.

> The people should have access to
> > nutritional remedies and not have big brother telling
> > them what is best.
>
> Listening to 'big brother' is far prefarable to listenint
> to dumb little sister.

Why don't you learn to spell proper?

> There are times I am certain that YOU are a plot to make
> whackos look bad.

And there are times when I think, why is this bloke with all
his quals hanging around this ng?

> > That's right, I admit your explanations are reasonable -
> > as far as they go. But so are mine,
>
> No, they are not. Not all explanations are created equal.
> Michele's are reality based, while yours are whacko based.

What is reality?

> yet they are opposing views. There is a lot
> > of stuff going on which the public are kept in the dark
> > about.
>
> Carole, I bow to your expertise of being in the dark. Your
> truly are a intellectual dark sucker.

> > Yes, but while the blood is kept in the right pH --
> > there is something which develops called latent
> > acidosis, which is the main cause of toxemia.
>
> Sure. Just like you have latent normalcy.

Well you're not normal.

> > I don't understand it exactly,
>
> A fact that has never inhibited you from spouting rubbish.

So what you are telling me Dave, is that I should just
succumb and accept every thought that "experts" and
"reliable sources" puts to me. I shouldn't bother even
trying to think for myself, for to think is futile. You
wish!

> but its something to do with latent
> > acidosis. From what I can understand the body uses
> > minerals which are taken from the bones and tissues, to
> > keep the blood at the right pH. The loss of minerals to
> > other parts of the body leads to latent acidosis and
> > health problems.
>
> Like this.

> unless

> > > Once again: You don't really know for sure why the
> > > pamphlet was "recalled" unless the health dept. admits
> > > it did so, & states why.
> > >
> > > The shop assistant isn't the be-all-end-all authority
> > > WRT why a pamphlet wasn't at the health food store
> > > anymore. *Unless the health dept. stated it did so &
> > > why -- or there is credible evidence that they did --
> > > you don't know why.*
> > >
> > > Just as likely is the scenario that statements in the
> > > pamphlet were fraudulent & the health food store
> > > proprietor decided not to put his/her neck on a legal
> > > chopping block for it. It could also have been a
> > > matter of customers questioning the material's
> > > accuracy & skepticism usually isn't good for
> > > business.
> >
> > The shop assistant told me the pamphlet was recalled
> > because it wasn't allowed to prescribe remedies, which
> > it did. The details in the pamphlet were correct which
> > I've found out from years of trial and error. Therefore
> > the authorities are in the business of suppression and
> > use the sacred cow of "public safety" to sell this
> > misconception to the public.
>
> Sure, Carole, sure. When did the black helicopters take
> them away?

Around the same time they took your brain away, Dave.

> > > If I hadn't ever seen that pamphlet I never would
> > > have got
> > >
> > > YET AGAIN: You don't know why the pamphlet is no
> > > longer there. You are chomping at the bit to attribute
> > > it to *something* sinister, but you don't have one
> > > iota of evidence about it. The fact that the pamphlet
> > > was publicly displayed disproves your "suppression"
> > > theory. Space isn't unlimited on the health food shelf
> > > ya know....
> >
> > The pamphlet was on the counter, and was publicly
> > displayed briefly until it was removed.
>
> By the "Men in Black", no doubt.

No, the Health Department actually. I think its called
"suppression".

> > > "Cheap enough & non-toxic" describes water, bananas, &
> > > other items that ALSO don't cure cancer. The efficacy
> > > of Essaic in treating cancer is no better than water.
> > > People *don't* "get cured" of cancer by using it.
> > > [Cancer isn't ONE disease, either.] I don't see much
> > > evidence to utilize it.
> >
> > How do you know ESSIAC isn't an effective treatment for
> > many types of cancer? Because the health authorities
> > told you?
>
> That is always a good start. However, if the essaic
> swindlers wanted to prove that it works, there i s$$
> available in the US to run clinical trials. What are they
> afraid of?

> > > According to people who are doggedly pursuing cancer
> > > treatments. Even those touting it as a cure don't
> > > offer much sound research or evidence that I would
> > > take as scientifically credible.
> >
> > Perhaps people who find ESSIAC works aren't allowed to
> > talk about it. Maybe if medical researchers don't follow
> > the "proper" lines of research they are replaced with
> > people who will.
>
> This is going to be covered in a soon to be released
> movie, "Invasion of the Researcher Snatchers."

> ****,
> isn't
> >
> > Conspiracies do exist. There are plots, counter
> > plots, agents, double agents, psyops, psywars,
> > propaganda and spin.
>
> And Carole, who knows about them all.
>
> Do you know the UK
> > government has 72 advisers?
>
> Only that many? There should be more!

But what I am saying, is that the actual government doesn't
make their policies, but rather they instructed or guided by
these advisers.

> The public are marketed to in order to
> > keep them compliant and go along with various views,
> > its a real science keeping the public misinformed and
> > dumbed down.
>
> Well, if you claimed to be proof of that assertion, I
> would be hard pressed to find a way to rebut your claim.

And I would be hard-pressed to prove it didn't work in
your case.

> > > That has nothing to do with regulation, Carole. If an
> > > MD peddling (interesting verbage there <G>) alt.
> > > remedies "ruins" his career, that would be because
> > > potential patients viewed him as a quack, not because
> > > he was stopped from "peddling" those wares. Surely,
> > > you don't think it should be mandatory for *any* doc
> > > to be ENDORSED by a regulatory body???? Besides, Hulda
> > > Clark's been hawking her brand of incompetence for
> > > years & she hasn't been stopped, at least in certain
> > > developing nations. She proves that anybody can sell
> > > anything.....

No, I believe that the pharmaceutical companies put a stop
to doctors peddling nutritional remedies, not objections
from patients.

> > And how to you know Hulda Clark hasn't had success with
> > her treatments?
>
> Because they are based on absurdities. Pure woo-woo.

The only thing that puts me off Hulda Clark is that she
doens't seem to follow the soil theory. Same as Rife. Put it
this way, you can zap and kill all the parasites and
microbes, but that doesn't change the soil which is the
cause of the problem.

I follow the soil theory which says that microbes, viruses,
fungii etc are nature's clean up crew. Once the internal
mileau is tainted or soiled the clean up crew begin to take
over. You can zap them but it isn't the point, is it? I say,
clean up, balance or fix up the soil and the microbes
disappear.

If you zap the little beasties, it is a temporary fix.
If the soil is unbalanced or toxic they will come back.
But clean up or balance the soil, and they are defeated.
But that is a little too much like logic for someone
such as yourself.

> > Because the health authorities told you? I don't know
> > anything about her treatments either, but wouldn't be
> > prepared to say they didn't work because I've read how
> > any treatments which go against conventional medicine
> > are suppressed.
>
> So you say, and say, and say, and say, and say...

And you do the same ... yakkety, yakkety yak.

> So, since you say it so much, how can you claim it is
> suppressed?

Do you think it isn't suppressed?

> Hey, that does have an interesting link: http://members.a-
> ustarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/christ_conspiracy.htm so, you
> deny Jesus existed, eh? Boy, is Jan Drew going to be
> ****** at you!

I don't know if Jesus ever existed. Maybe he did and maybe
not. The only record is the bible which is full of holes.

> Are you a $cientologi$t?

I don't know if scientology is genuine, but it does have
some interesting points. I'm still investigating it. It has
the purification rundown for starters, which is the
detoxification program to rid the body of chemical residues
- but which you would probably say didn't exist.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > > <snip for brevity only>

Michele, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word
'brevity'.

> > > And keeping one's feet clean, dry, & shoeless when
> > > possible is some sort of conventional "treatment"???
> > > No, Carole -- it's called "hygiene" & "cleanliness".
> > > Hopefully a person practices keeping their feet clean
> > > & dry as a matter of course. If you don't, that would
> > > be a lapse on your part. Swallowing cell salts is
> > > certainly NOT the answer to dirty, soggy toes &
> > > athlete's foot.
> >
> > Hygiene and cleanliness doesn't always work when
> > treating athlete's foot (tinea) although it can help.
>
> The fungus can't survive without the proper conditions.
> Developing athlete's foot is a result of exposure to the
> fungus, not any nutritional deficiency. Eliminating the
> environment that allows the fungus to grow is not a
> "help", Carole -- it's of the utmost importance, second
> only to eliminating the fungal infection to begin with,
> both on the feet & in the surroundings they come in
> contact with.

Soil theory maintains that GERMS, FUNGII and PARASITES only
thrive in a toxic body - and the root cause of all disease
is CELLULAR TOXEMIA.

"The germ theory proposes you get rid of the flies, while it
makes more sense to clean up the garbage attracting them."
--Bill Nelson, developer of the QXCI machine

Pleomorphability of all germs (bacteria, viruses, fungii)
http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/pleo.html

Germs, all microorganisms, (viruses, bacteria, fungi and
everything in-between) are the result, not the cause of
disease! Louis Pasteur was wrong! His idea of the bacterial
cause of disease was wrong!

If "germs" are there as a result, not a cause, then to
treat the resultant germs with antibiotics is, in theory
and in fact, wrong! This basic misconception about disease
effects all aspects of medicine. This is why this is a
"new"... biology.

___________
It is possible to get rid of athlete's foot with proper
nutrition. This is referred to as the soil theory of
disease. If the blood pH is correct and there are no toxins
floating around in the blood, the fungii which are nature's
scavengers, don't appear.

The soil theory is the superior theory because it treats
the whole body, instead of merely suppressing symptoms.
Sure, I can get rid of the athletes foot by suppressing
perspiration of the feet, but this only drives the problem
back into the body.

> > Some people can make a religion of keeping their feet
> > clean and dry yet they still have athletes foot.
>
> They either didn't kill the fungus or were re-exposed for
> another round. The fungus needs certain conditions to
> survive & if they aren't there, the fungus isn't either.
> The fungus has to be eliminated from the feet AND their
> surroundings -- that means cleaning & disinfecting the
> shower & bathroom floor, avoiding exposure to the fungus
> in locker rooms, making sure the socks one wears are clean
> & dry, etc.

Getting rid of the fungus doesn't solve the problem. The
basic problem is the toxins in the bloodstream, which get
thrown off through the skin, which the fungii then feed on.
If the bloodstream is balanced and in order the fungii don't
appear i.e., the soil theory.

You can kill the fungii, suppress the dermititis, suppress
the cough, or the ezcema. These are the simple, easily
handled and noticed side effects of disease. If these little
illnesses are not treated properly when they first appear,
it is called suppression of symptoms. Symptoms are nature's
warning signs and should be treated properly when they first
appear. If they are repressed it means the disease gets
driven back into the body. The problem doesn't go away, and
will come back later in another form.

> > Athletes foot is a fungal disease on the feet or can be
> > contracted on other parts of the body under certain
> > conditions. What happens if a person has a fungal
> > disease inside their mouth? The "clean and dry" strategy
> > obviously doesn't work then, does it?
>
> The mechanism of thrush is quite different. That
> particular fungus is always present, with problems arising
> only when something happens to the bacteria that normally
> keep the fungus in check (& unnoticeable). Antibiotics,
> illness, hormonal fluctuations can affect that *bacteria*
> -- the growth of the fungus is secondary to that.

Whatever, I've never had thrush so can't comment.

> > So what I am saying is that nutritional remedies work
> > better and more holistically, although I'm not saying
> > that good hygiene doesn't serve a purpose, which it
> > probably does, sometimes, under the right conditions.
>
> "Sometimes", "under the right conditions"???? Good hygiene
> is not as important WRT controlling fungal skin infections
> as popping cell salts is??? LOL! Maybe your lacksadaisical
> view of good hygiene is a big reason you've had so many
> ailments.....

I supplement my diet with minerals, does that mean I "pop"
something? I could say you "spout" or "regurgitate". Most
people are calcium deficient. A person can't take calcium
without vitamin D and magnesium. Maybe my ill health was a
result of being of listening to people like you who don't
understand that basics of cause and effect. And if good
hygiene is so important for curing disease, explain why
Fred has asthma. You should have cleared that up with
hygiene, right?

> Hardly what most germs & parasites are, Carole. Please
> look up what they actually are. There are books on simple
> biology that might help you understand.

> > Once the toxemia is corrected they disappear and I know
> > this from experience.
>
> They don't disappear unless you eliminate their
> environment & prevent re-exposure. You are always treating
> yourself for them, so it's plain that they don't
> disappear. You either haven't gotten rid of the fungus, or
> your surroundings keep re-infecting you. Kill the damn
> fungus, clean your house, keep your feet clean & dry, &
> spare yourself the runs for nothing.

As usual, you miss the point. Firstly, it is desirable to
eliminate underlying mineral deficiencies including calcium
deficiency, is it not? And secondly, the fungus is only an
outward manifestation of an internal problem.

Now, that might all be a little profound for someone like
yourself. What exactly is your interest in alternative
health anyway?

> Take some classes -- read a few books on A&P and biology
> -- cut back on the sauce -- use something effective to
> kill your athlete's foot -- pay more attention to
> cleanliness. It would do your health a world of good.

And become mind controlled like you? No thanks, I prefer to
think for myself.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/soil.htm

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

Part 2

> > You have to remember Michele I don't take any
> > pharmaceutical products at all except for the occasional
> > panadeine for the odd hangover.
>
> You drink enough to get hangovers?? And yet you worry
> about pharm products??? Holy ****, do you think alcohol
> isn't a drug?? Better do a little research, Carole......

Actually, alcohol is a naturally occurring substance,
found naturally in the body. In mild amounts it is
beneficial to health.

> > And another point is most chronic ill health (according
> > to Dorothy Hall naturapath) and many other nature cure
> > people, arises from a toxic bowel.
>
> The alimentary canal is basically a food processing plant
> whose final purpose is to hold feces until it is
> eliminated. Of course **** is "toxic" -- & we get rid of
> it. The bowel fulfills its purpose. That's not disease,
> that's normal physiology.

According to your theory then, there are no malfunctions and
no disease. You can say the lungs are an organ for taking in
oxygen and expelling carbondioxide. So getting full of
mucous is outside the sphere of their function, right?
Therefore it doesn't happen, right?

The skin is an organ to sweat and keep the body cool on hot
days, plus it holds the body together. Therefore any sort of
oozings or secretions are outside the realm of what they
were intended for, and therefore it doesn't happen, right?

> > Cellsalts treat this problem too, which means that not
> > only am I taking them to eliminate athletes foot
> > (tinea), but they are also treating the whole of my
> > body. Quite often after taking a dose of cellsalts to
> > get rid of athletes foot I get diarrhoea. So therefore
> > using cellsalts eliminates toxemia from the whole body,
> > not just the feet.
>
> By that logic -- since eating Big Macs results in
> diarrhea for many, they must be eliminating toxemia from
> the whole body??? Dysentery must be a real winner in your
> book too....

Not sure about this, but I would say that diarrhoea is
probably the body doing a cleanout. Can't comment on
dysentery - the difference between a healing crisis and a
disease crisis depends on various factors.

Some people swear by colonic irrigation as a
detoxifying therapy.

http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/soil.htm

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 3, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<ifLvc.8143$> > >
>
> > > Obviously Michele, cartels have the power to suppress
> > > information and slant information their own way. But
> > > you wouldn't be able to work this out because you are
> > > mind controlled.
> >
> > Thee ya go agin, whackoing about mind control. Next
> > thing you'll tel lus is that youhave a mind.
>
> Yes, I have a mind. Although there are people who would
> like us to think that it is useless to think for
> ourselves, that we should all go along with mainstream.
>
> > The people should have access to
> > > nutritional remedies and not have big brother telling
> > > them what is best.
> >
> > Listening to 'big brother' is far prefarable to
> > listenint to dumb little sister.
>
> Why don't you learn to spell proper?

Toooo funny!! "Spell proper"??? I see Carole is offended
by typo's, but she's obviously comfortable with
grammatical errors.

> > There are times I am certain that YOU are a plot to make
> > whackos look bad.
>
> And there are times when I think, why is this bloke with
> all his quals hanging around this ng?
>
> > > That's right, I admit your explanations are reasonable
> > > - as far as they go. But so are mine,
> >
> > No, they are not. Not all explanations are created
> > equal. Michele's are reality based, while yours are
> > whacko based.
>
> What is reality?

The above explains a lot. Carole is hazy WRT what
constitutes reality, leaving her vulnerable to anyone with
an idea (no matter how implausible) that appeals to her
emotionally.

> > yet they are opposing views. There is a lot
> > > of stuff going on which the public are kept in the
> > > dark about.
> >
> > Carole, I bow to your expertise of being in the dark.
> > Your truly are a intellectual dark sucker.
>
> > > Yes, but while the blood is kept in the right pH --
> > > there is something which develops called latent
> > > acidosis, which is the main cause of toxemia.
> >
> > Sure. Just like you have latent normalcy.
>
> Well you're not normal.
>
> > > I don't understand it exactly,
> >
> > A fact that has never inhibited you from spouting
> > rubbish.
>
> So what you are telling me Dave, is that I should just
> succumb and accept every thought that "experts" and
> "reliable sources" puts to me. I shouldn't bother even
> trying to think for myself, for to think is futile.
> You wish!

"Dave"??

Trying to think for yourself requires that you UNDERSTAND
(at least the basics of) the subject. Your paranoic distrust
of anybody with more education &/or more intelligence than
you automatically limits your understanding, because you
refuse to look at information on both sides of an issue. By
not considering information because you perceive its source
is part of some sort of "plot", you make the chances of your
understanding a subject rather slim.

> > but its something to do with latent
> > > acidosis. From what I can understand the body uses
> > > minerals which are taken from the bones and tissues,
> > > to keep the blood at the right pH. The loss of
> > > minerals to other parts of the body leads to latent
> > > acidosis and health problems.
> >
> > Like this.

> unless

> > > The shop assistant told me the pamphlet was recalled
> > > because it wasn't allowed to prescribe remedies, which
> > > it did. The details in the pamphlet were correct which
> > > I've found out from years of trial and error.
> > > Therefore the authorities are in the business of
> > > suppression and use the sacred cow of "public safety"
> > > to sell this misconception to the public.
> >
> > Sure, Carole, sure. When did the black helicopters take
> > them away?
>
> Around the same time they took your brain away, Dave.

> > > The pamphlet was on the counter, and was publicly
> > > displayed briefly until it was removed.
> >
> > By the "Men in Black", no doubt.
>
> No, the Health Department actually. I think its called
> "suppression".

No, it's called "supposition" on your part. You don't KNOW
anything for a fact. You've accepted what a clerk at the
shop told you. The pamphlet might have made claims for the
products that classified it as a drug instead of a
supplement. There may have been legal concerns for the store
owner if a customer followed bogus advice & was injured. The
folks peddling the stuff may have decide to reduce their own
liability by pulling it.

> > > How do you know ESSIAC isn't an effective treatment
> > > for many types of cancer? Because the health
> > > authorities told you?
> >
> > That is always a good start. However, if the essaic
> > swindlers wanted to prove that it works, there i s$$
> > available in the US to run clinical trials. What are
> > they afraid of?

> > > Perhaps people who find ESSIAC works aren't allowed to
> > > talk about it. Maybe if medical researchers don't
> > > follow the "proper" lines of research they are
> > > replaced with people who will.
> >
> > This is going to be covered in a soon to be released
> > movie, "Invasion of the Researcher Snatchers."

> ****,
> isn't
> > >
> > > Conspiracies do exist. There are plots, counter plots,
> > > agents, double agents, psyops, psywars, propaganda and
> > > spin.
> >
> > And Carole, who knows about them all.
> >
> > Do you know the UK
> > > government has 72 advisers?
> >
> > Only that many? There should be more!
>
> But what I am saying, is that the actual government
> doesn't make their policies, but rather they instructed or
> guided by these advisers.

Advisors advise others. So what? Since when is getting input
from people with more education &/or expertise on an issue a
bad thing? Consultants do it in the business world. The
Cabinet members give the President advice. It doesn't have
to mean the advisors decide anything, force anyone to take
their advice, or do anything but increase the information
available to the people they're advising.

> > The public are marketed to in order to
> > > keep them compliant and go along with various views,
> > > its a real science keeping the public misinformed and
> > > dumbed down.
> >
> > Well, if you claimed to be proof of that assertion, I
> > would be hard pressed to find a way to rebut your claim.
>
> And I would be hard-pressed to prove it didn't work in
> your case.

> No, I believe that the pharmaceutical companies put a stop
> to doctors peddling nutritional remedies, not objections
> from patients.

They do not, Carole. The pharm. companies are making money
with supplements. They are promoting them with expensive ad
campaigns -- just like they do with more conventional meds
for both people & our pets. A pharm. company cannot stop
docs from prescribing anything. The legal system can in some
cases, but that is a rare event.

Docs who want to prescribe nutritional therapies are free to
do so. Patients who want them can certainly get them. Guess
what? Human nature usually wants quick fixes -- instant
gratification -- & as little effort to maintain a healthy
life as possible. If patients don't want to make the effort
of following a decently healthy lifestyle, what makes you
think they'll turn over a new leaf & patronize a doctor who
prescribes nutritional changes & supplements?? They're
lookin' for something else & that's what both conventional &
alt. health care are often catering to.

Patients regularly don't follow the advice of their docs
-- Mickey D's, obesity (& all the "magic" remedies for
it), & all the tobacco products out there (just for
starters) wouldn't exist. You think the guy who's drinking
too much, smoking, & 70 lbs. overweight is listening to
the advice of his MD??

> > > And how to you know Hulda Clark hasn't had success
> > > with her treatments?
> >
> > Because they are based on absurdities. Pure woo-woo.
>
> The only thing that puts me off Hulda Clark is that she
> doens't seem to follow the soil theory. Same as Rife. Put
> it this way, you can zap and kill all the parasites and
> microbes, but that doesn't change the soil which is the
> cause of the problem.
>
> I follow the soil theory which says that microbes,
> viruses, fungii etc are nature's clean up crew. Once the
> internal mileau is tainted or soiled the clean up crew
> begin to take over. You can zap them but it isn't the
> point, is it? I say, clean up, balance or fix up the soil
> and the microbes disappear.
>
> If you zap the little beasties, it is a temporary fix. If
> the soil is unbalanced or toxic they will come back. But
> clean up or balance the soil, and they are defeated. But
> that is a little too much like logic for someone such as
> yourself.

You don't understand basic biology. You don't know a
thing about viruses, host cells, staph, strept, & so
forth. It shows.

> > > Because the health authorities told you? I don't know
> > > anything about her treatments either, but wouldn't be
> > > prepared to say they didn't work because I've read how
> > > any treatments which go against conventional medicine
> > > are suppressed.
> >
> > So you say, and say, and say, and say, and say...
>
> And you do the same ... yakkety, yakkety yak.
>
> > So, since you say it so much, how can you claim it is
> > suppressed?
>
> Do you think it isn't suppressed?
>
> > Hey, that does have an interesting link: http://members-
> > .austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/christ_conspiracy.htm so,
> > you deny Jesus existed, eh? Boy, is Jan Drew going to be
> > ****** at you!
>
> I don't know if Jesus ever existed. Maybe he did and maybe
> not. The only record is the bible which is full of holes.

Amazing -- you see holes in the Biblical accounts, but
blindly believe in the preaching of any conspiracy-kook, no
matter the evidence to the contrary.....

> > Are you a $cientologi$t?

> I don't know if scientology is genuine, but it does have
> some interesting points. I'm still investigating it. It
> has the purification rundown for starters, which is the
> detoxification program to rid the body of chemical
> residues - but which you would probably say didn't exist.

EVERYTHING "does have some interesting points", Carole --
which is not to be confused with truth.

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 3, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<ifLvc.8143$> > >

> > Listening to 'big brother' is far prefarable to
> > listenint to dumb little sister.
>
> Why don't you learn to spell proper?

properly.

[email protected] (Jonathan Smith) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 3, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<ifLvc.8143$> > >
>
> > > Listening to 'big brother' is far prefarable to
> > > listenint to dumb little sister.
> >
> > Why don't you learn to spell proper?
>
> properly.

Too funny.

When I first read his response I did scan back through
Mark's post to see how he mispelled "proper". Only
after not finding the word did I realise that the
sentence was grammatically incorrect for the meaning he
was trying to convey.

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > You have to remember Michele I don't take any
> > pharmaceutical products at all except for the occasional
> > panadeine for the odd hangover.
>
> You drink enough to get hangovers?? And yet you worry
> about pharm products??? Holy ****, do you think alcohol
> isn't a drug?? Better do a little research, Carole......

It does explain a lot of his posting.

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
> Part 2
>
> > > You have to remember Michele I don't take any
> > > pharmaceutical products at all except for the
> > > occasional panadeine for the odd hangover.
> >
> > You drink enough to get hangovers?? And yet you worry
> > about pharm products??? Holy ****, do you think alcohol
> > isn't a drug?? Better do a little research, Carole......
>
> Actually, alcohol is a naturally occurring substance,
> found naturally in the body. In mild amounts it is
> beneficial to health.

Alcohol is a mind altering substance, Carole. Drinking to
the point of getting hangovers ISN'T "mild amounts" or
"beneficial to health". It is binge drinking. Pity you don't
know the difference between the two.

> > > And another point is most chronic ill health
> > > (according to Dorothy Hall naturapath) and many other
> > > nature cure people, arises from a toxic bowel.
> >
> > The alimentary canal is basically a food processing
> > plant whose final purpose is to hold feces until it is
> > eliminated. Of course **** is "toxic" -- & we get rid of
> > it. The bowel fulfills its purpose. That's not disease,
> > that's normal physiology.
>
> According to your theory then, there are no malfunctions
> and no disease.

Can you actually read??? Christ, can you understand that
the bowel's fulfillment of its purpose (ridding the body of
****) is *normal physiology*?? The food goes in, it is
processed, & the waste comes out. NORMAL PHYSIOLOGY OF THE
DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. Normal bowel function involves the
removal of feces

You can say the lungs are an organ for taking in oxygen and
> expelling carbondioxide. So getting full of mucous is
> outside the sphere of their function, right? Therefore it
> doesn't happen, right?

Dear God, there is NO limit to your stupidity, is
there?? Mucus production is a normal part of human
physiology -- excess production indicates a bacterial or
viral infection which the body works to eliminate. The
mucus is a normal process that rids the body of disease
causing microorganisms. Nothing remotely similar to
moving one's bowels.

> The skin is an organ to sweat and keep the body cool on
> hot days,

Which is its NORMAL PHYSIOLOGIC PROCESS, as the bowel's is
ridding the body of the digestive waste products...

>plus it holds the body together. Therefore any sort of
>oozings or secretions are outside the realm of what they
>were intended for,

It indicates an injury or disease process, which the body
fights. Certainly not the equivalent of skin's everyday
functioning. Shitting is not an indication of injury or
disease -- it is NORMAL PHYSIOLOGY of the bowel, just as
temperature regulation is part of the normal functioning of
skin (nothing to do with some abnormal "toxicity").

> and therefore it doesn't happen, right?
>
> > > Cellsalts treat this problem too, which means that not
> > > only am I taking them to eliminate athletes foot
> > > (tinea), but they are also treating the whole of my
> > > body. Quite often after taking a dose of cellsalts to
> > > get rid of athletes foot I get diarrhoea. So therefore
> > > using cellsalts eliminates toxemia from the whole
> > > body, not just the feet.
> >
> > By that logic -- since eating Big Macs results in
> > diarrhea for many, they must be eliminating toxemia from
> > the whole body??? Dysentery must be a real winner in
> > your book too....
>
> Not sure about this, but I would say that diarrhoea is
> probably the body doing a cleanout. Can't comment on
> dysentery - the difference between a healing crisis and a
> disease crisis depends on various factors.

If diarrhea is "the body doing a cleanout", then Big Macs
are health food, eh? Do you have a clue how many people
DIE as a result of severe/chronic diarrhea?? Of course
you don't. Your inability to comment about dysentery is
also noted.

> Some people swear by colonic irrigation as a detoxifying
> therapy.

Your equating diarrhea with a colonic irrigation shows
yet another area of your ignorance. For heaven's sake,
educate yourself.

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> Michele, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word
> 'brevity'.

> > > Hygiene and cleanliness doesn't always work when
> > > treating athlete's foot (tinea) although it can help.
> >
> > The fungus can't survive without the proper conditions.
> > Developing athlete's foot is a result of exposure to the
> > fungus, not any nutritional deficiency. Eliminating the
> > environment that allows the fungus to grow is not a
> > "help", Carole -- it's of the utmost importance, second
> > only to eliminating the fungal infection to begin with,
> > both on the feet & in the surroundings they come in
> > contact with.
>
> Soil theory maintains that GERMS, FUNGII and PARASITES
> only thrive in a toxic body - and the root cause of all
> disease is CELLULAR TOXEMIA.

Microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, & fungi can live for
periods of time on inanimate surfaces. Your bathroom floor
doesn't have "cellular toxemia". Spending a little time in a
lab might enlighten you a bit.

> "The germ theory proposes you get rid of the flies, while
> it makes more sense to clean up the garbage attracting
> them." --Bill Nelson, developer of the QXCI machine
>
> Pleomorphability of all germs (bacteria, viruses, fungii)
> http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/pleo.html
>
> Germs, all microorganisms, (viruses, bacteria, fungi and
> everything in-between) are the result, not the cause of
> disease! Louis Pasteur was wrong! His idea of the
> bacterial cause of disease was wrong!

No he wasn't wrong at all. This is proven every day.

> If "germs" are there as a result, not a cause,

But they aren't, Carole -- which shoots your disproven
theory to ****.

> then to treat the resultant germs with antibiotics is, in
> theory and in fact, wrong! This basic misconception about
> disease effects all aspects of medicine. This is why this
> is a "new"... biology.

Bacterial pneumonia is caused by a bacteria -- the
elimination of the bacteria (whether through use of
antibiotics or the body's own defenses) stops the disease
process. Your incomprehension of A&P and basic biology
nonwithstanding, these are the facts, Carole.

> ___________
> It is possible to get rid of athlete's foot with proper
> nutrition. This is referred to as the soil theory of
> disease. If the blood pH is correct and there are no
> toxins floating around in the blood, the fungii which are
> nature's scavengers, don't appear.
>
> The soil theory is the superior theory because it treats
> the whole body, instead of merely suppressing symptoms.
> Sure, I can get rid of the athletes foot by suppressing
> perspiration of the feet, but this only drives the problem
> back into the body.

Since when is keeping one's feet dry "suppressing"
*anything*??? Are you too thick to understand that removing
the perspiration from the surface of the foot doesn't
prevent the body from perspiring -- that it simply
eliminates the environment the fungus thrives in? Just as
bathing removes perspiration, bacteria, & old skin cells
from the skin's surface -- but it doesn't stop the body from
sweating or shedding those skin cells.

> > > Some people can make a religion of keeping their feet
> > > clean and dry yet they still have athletes foot.
> >
> > They either didn't kill the fungus or were re-exposed
> > for another round. The fungus needs certain conditions
> > to survive & if they aren't there, the fungus isn't
> > either. The fungus has to be eliminated from the feet
> > AND their surroundings -- that means cleaning &
> > disinfecting the shower & bathroom floor, avoiding
> > exposure to the fungus in locker rooms, making sure the
> > socks one wears are clean & dry, etc.
>
> Getting rid of the fungus doesn't solve the problem. The
> basic problem is the toxins in the bloodstream, which get
> thrown off through the skin, which the fungii then feed
> on. If the bloodstream is balanced and in order the fungii
> don't appear i.e., the soil theory.
>
> You can kill the fungii, suppress the dermititis, suppress
> the cough, or the ezcema. These are the simple, easily
> handled and noticed side effects of disease. If these
> little illnesses are not treated properly when they first
> appear, it is called suppression of symptoms. Symptoms are
> nature's warning signs and should be treated properly when
> they first appear. If they are repressed it means the
> disease gets driven back into the body. The problem
> doesn't go away, and will come back later in another form.

So your chronic "suppression" of your athlete's foot is
what? After all, whenever you don't take diarrhea inducing
doses of cellsalts, it's back. So you only suppressed the
s/s & didn't treat it properly. Killing a fungus is just
that -- killing it. Eliminate the cause of the dermatitis
(after determining the cause since it's not one condition &
can be caused by things ranging from harsh laundry detergent
to fabric allergies) -- it goes away. Cough suppression is
used only until the cause (smoking, virus, etc.) is
eliminated. Ezcema is treated symptomatically

> > > Athletes foot is a fungal disease on the feet or can
> > > be contracted on other parts of the body under certain
> > > conditions. What happens if a person has a fungal
> > > disease inside their mouth? The "clean and dry"
> > > strategy obviously doesn't work then, does it?
> >
> > The mechanism of thrush is quite different. That
> > particular fungus is always present, with problems
> > arising only when something happens to the bacteria that
> > normally keep the fungus in check (& unnoticeable).
> > Antibiotics, illness, hormonal fluctuations can affect
> > that *bacteria* -- the growth of the fungus is secondary
> > to that.
>
> Whatever, I've never had thrush so can't comment.

And you know nothing about it either, eh? Maybe you
should've kept your previous uninformed comment under wraps
then. But being uninformed never stops you from making the
most asinine statements -- usually followed by admitting
you "haven't worked it out yet" or coming up with arguments
that have more holes in 'em than fishnet stockings at the
Moulin Rouge.

> > > So what I am saying is that nutritional remedies work
> > > better and more holistically, although I'm not saying
> > > that good hygiene doesn't serve

> > > a purpose, which it probably does, sometimes, under
> > > the right conditions.
> >
> > "Sometimes", "under the right conditions"???? Good
> > hygiene is not as important WRT controlling fungal skin
> > infections as popping cell salts is??? LOL! Maybe your
> > lacksadaisical view of good hygiene is a big reason
> > you've had so many ailments.....
>
> I supplement my diet with minerals, does that mean I "pop"
> something? I could say you "spout" or "regurgitate". Most
> people are calcium deficient. A person can't take calcium
> without vitamin D and magnesium. Maybe my ill health was a
> result of being of listening to people like you who don't
> understand that basics of cause and effect.

Quit blaming the results of your spotty hygiene on people
who've told you to clean up better. And when you're
ingesting quantities of cellsalts that result in diarrhea,
yeah -- you *are* "popping" 'em. You don't understand the
cause & effect of good health any more than you understand
how to get rid of the stinkin' bugs in your hair or the
nasty fungus on your feet -- or how drinking until you're
hung over isn't natural or healthy.

> And if good hygiene is so important for curing disease,
> explain why Fred has asthma. You should have cleared that
> up with hygiene, right?

You also don't have a smidgeon of a clue about asthma. It is
an inflammation of the bronchi, with most research pointing
to an auto-immune condition. A far cry from a virus, fungus,
or a bacterial infection.

> > Hardly what most germs & parasites are, Carole. Please
> > look up what they actually are. There are books on
> > simple biology that might help you understand.
>
> > > Once the toxemia is corrected they disappear and I
> > > know this from experience.
> >
> > They don't disappear unless you eliminate their
> > environment & prevent re-exposure. You are always
> > treating yourself for them, so it's plain that they
> > don't disappear. You either haven't gotten rid of the
> > fungus, or your surroundings keep re-infecting you. Kill
> > the damn fungus, clean your house, keep your feet clean
> > & dry, & spare yourself the runs for nothing.
>
> As usual, you miss the point. Firstly, it is desirable to
> eliminate underlying mineral deficiencies including
> calcium deficiency, is it not? And secondly, the fungus is
> only an outward manifestation of an internal problem.
>
> Now, that might all be a little profound for someone like
> yourself. What exactly is your interest in alternative
> health anyway?

I practice complementary health care. You don't understand
alt. or conventional health care, or the basic structure &
function of the human body. [BTW, nothing you've ever posted
here comes under the description of "profound". You don't
have the depth to be profound, Carole, as that would require
far more intelligence & logic than you possess.]

> > Take some classes -- read a few books on A&P and biology
> > -- cut back on the sauce -- use something effective to
> > kill your athlete's foot -- pay more attention to
> > cleanliness. It would do your health a world of good.
>
> And become mind controlled like you?

Education scares the **** outta you. It's plain that you've
somehow painted your ignorance as independence. It's not,
Carole. Uneducated, ignorant people like yourself are
usually the least independent folks of all.

> No thanks, I prefer to think for myself.

From what you've posted here, you've yet to start that. What
you do has nothing to do with actually thinking, Carole.
It's simply your unfulfilled wish.

Wash -- clean your house -- drink less -- learn more.

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > Soil theory maintains that GERMS, FUNGII and PARASITES
> > only thrive in a toxic body - and the root cause of all
> > disease is CELLULAR TOXEMIA.
>
> Microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, & fungi can live
> for periods of time on inanimate surfaces. Your bathroom
> floor doesn't have "cellular toxemia". Spending a little
> time in a lab might enlighten you a bit.

That’s true. But what I’m saying, and I’m
not sure how far this applies, but if a person hasn’t
got cellular toxemia then the fungii don’t infect and
breed on that person
i.e., they can come in contact with the germs, fungii or
parasites and remain unaffected.

> > "The germ theory proposes you get rid of the flies,
> > while it makes more sense to clean up the garbage
> > attracting them." --Bill Nelson, developer of the QXCI
> > machine
> >
> > Pleomorphability of all germs (bacteria, viruses,
> > fungii) http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/pleo.html
> >
> > Germs, all microorganisms, (viruses, bacteria, fungi and
> > everything in-between) are the result, not the cause of
> > disease! Louis Pasteur was wrong! His idea of the
> > bacterial cause of disease was wrong!
>
> No he wasn't wrong at all. This is proven every day.

Not really. What is proven is that germs can be killed, but
killing the germs doesn’t do anything to improve the
internal state of the body or the condition of the blood,
which is reason the germs bred up so much to begin with.

> > If "germs" are there as a result, not a cause,
>
> But they aren't, Carole -- which shoots your disproven
> theory to ****.

> > then to treat the resultant germs with antibiotics is,
> > in theory and in fact, wrong! This basic misconception
> > about disease effects all aspects of medicine. This is
> > why this is a "new"... biology.
>
> Bacterial pneumonia is caused by a bacteria -- the
> elimination of the bacteria (whether through use of
> antibiotics or the body's own defenses) stops the disease
> process. Your incomprehension of A&P and basic biology
> nonwithstanding, these are the facts, Carole.

Some of the facts, but not all the facts Michele.

> > ___________
> > It is possible to get rid of athlete's foot with proper
> > nutrition. This is referred to as the soil theory of
> > disease. If the blood pH is correct and there are no
> > toxins floating around in the blood, the fungii which
> > are nature's scavengers, don't appear.
> >
> > The soil theory is the superior theory because it treats
> > the whole body, instead of merely suppressing symptoms.
> > Sure, I can get rid of the athletes foot by suppressing
> > perspiration of the feet, but this only drives the
> > problem back into the body.
>
> Since when is keeping one's feet dry "suppressing"
> *anything*??? Are you too thick to understand that
> removing the perspiration from the surface of the foot
> doesn't prevent the body from perspiring -- that it simply
> eliminates the environment the fungus thrives in? Just as
> bathing removes perspiration, bacteria, & old skin cells
> from the skin's surface -- but it doesn't stop the body
> from sweating or shedding those skin cells.

The feet are constantly perspiring and some fungii are very
persistent. If only it was as simple as washing the feet.

> > > They either didn't kill the fungus or were re-exposed
> > > for another round. The fungus needs certain conditions
> > > to survive & if they aren't there, the fungus isn't
> > > either. The fungus has to be eliminated from the feet
> > > AND their surroundings -- that means cleaning &
> > > disinfecting the shower & bathroom floor, avoiding
> > > exposure to the fungus in locker rooms, making sure
> > > the socks one wears are clean & dry, etc.
> >
> > Getting rid of the fungus doesn't solve the problem. The
> > basic problem is the toxins in the bloodstream, which
> > get thrown off through the skin, which the fungii then
> > feed on. If the bloodstream is balanced and in order the
> > fungii don't appear i.e., the soil theory.
> >
> > You can kill the fungii, suppress the dermititis,
> > suppress the cough, or the ezcema. These are the simple,
> > easily handled and noticed side effects of disease. If
> > these little illnesses are not treated properly when
> > they first appear, it is called suppression of symptoms.
> > Symptoms are nature's warning signs and should be
> > treated properly when they first appear. If they are
> > repressed it means the disease gets driven back into the
> > body. The problem doesn't go away, and will come back
> > later in another form.
>
> So your chronic "suppression" of your athlete's foot is
> what? After all, whenever you don't take diarrhea inducing
> doses of cellsalts, it's back. So you only suppressed the
> s/s & didn't treat it properly. Killing a fungus is just
> that -- killing it. Eliminate the cause of the dermatitis
> (after determining the cause since it's not one condition
> & can be caused by things ranging from harsh laundry
> detergent to fabric allergies) -- it goes away. Cough
> suppression is used only until the cause (smoking, virus,
> etc.) is eliminated. Ezcema is treated symptomatically.

Sometimes the cellsalts result in diarrhoea, or the runs,
and sometimes not. I notice after these so-called bouts
of the runs, I usually feel healthier and think this is
nature’s way of cleaning the body. The bowels are a
channel of elimination along with the lungs, kidneys and
skin. It took me over 20 years to work out that athletes
foot could be treated/cured with cellsalts. Before that I
was too preoccupied with treating other conditions which
were more of a problem such as housedust allergies,
rheumatism, tinnitus, heartburn etc. Realising that
athletes foot was caused by a fungus half made me think
it wasn’t curable with cellsalts. But eventually,
through experimenting I worked it out. Symptoms are
nature’s warning signs that something is wrong. In
the case of athletes foot, the blood is out of order.
Yes, you can ignore it or treat it with fungicides, but
this doesn’t address the problem of the blood bein
out of order.

> > > The mechanism of thrush is quite different. That
> > > particular fungus is always present, with problems
> > > arising only when something happens to the bacteria
> > > that normally keep the fungus in check (&
> > > unnoticeable). Antibiotics, illness, hormonal
> > > fluctuations can affect that *bacteria* -- the growth
> > > of the fungus is secondary to that.
> >
> > Whatever, I've never had thrush so can't comment.
>
> And you know nothing about it either, eh? Maybe you
> should've kept your previous uninformed comment under
> wraps then. But being uninformed never stops you from
> making the most asinine statements --

And what do you know? Just what you’ve been taught by
the censored system known as conventional medicine. Sure
hygiene plays a role, but they only take it so far. What
about internal hygiene ...according to them, there’s
no such thing. And what do they know about super bugs, or
cure of chronic disease.

How come asthma affects more children then ever despite all
the advances in medicine, why there are more diabetics, why
people still get cancer, why multiple sclerosis and
alzheimers are still a complete mystery to medical science.

They know absolutely nothing about the true nature of
disease and how it develops, because this information about
CELLULAR TOXEMIA is suppressed in favour of pharmaceutical
drugs which treat symptoms without curing.

The body knows how to heal itself *IF* given the correct
tools to do it with. How can a person’s body operately
properly with deficiencies of macro minerals, calcium for
starters? How come most 60+ year olds have some form of
osteoporosis? ......inadequate hygiene?

And I suppose you’re one of those people who
prefers white bread and flour products as they’ve
had all those nasty impurities taken out i.e., vitamins
and minerals.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news-
> > :<[email protected]>...
> >
> > Part 2

> > > You drink enough to get hangovers?? And yet you worry
> > > about pharm products??? Holy ****, do you think
> > > alcohol isn't a drug?? Better do a little research,
> > > Carole......
> >
> > Actually, alcohol is a naturally occurring substance,
> > found naturally in the body. In mild amounts it is
> > beneficial to health.

There is nothing wrong with having a drink here and there,
is there? Are you a wowser or something? One of those old
aunt types who tells everybody how to run their lives?

> Alcohol is a mind altering substance, Carole. Drinking to
> the point of getting hangovers ISN'T "mild amounts" or
> "beneficial to health". It is binge drinking. Pity you
> don't know the difference between the two.

I said the occasional hangover ... do you understand what
"occational" means.

> > > The alimentary canal is basically a food processing
> > > plant whose final purpose is to hold feces until it is
> > > eliminated. Of course **** is "toxic" -- & we get rid
> > > of it. The bowel fulfills its purpose. That's not
> > > disease, that's normal physiology.

Well thankyou Michele, for stating the bleeding obvious
...yet again! I think everybody knows where **** comes from.
I am making a distinction between a healthy bowel and an
unhealthy one. With your simplistic concept of bowel
function, you don't seem to be able to comprehend they can
experience various states of disease as in *constipation,
*diverticulii, *inflammations, *fermentations, *stagnation,
etc. In experiencing these various states of disease they
then become a source of pollution for the entire body. So
who can't comprehend basics?

> > According to your theory then, there are no malfunctions
> > and no disease.

Taking the lord's name in vain snipped.

> You can say the lungs are an organ for taking in
> oxygen and
> > expelling carbondioxide. So getting full of mucous is
> > outside the sphere of their function, right? Therefore
> > it doesn't happen, right?

Blasphemy snipped.

> > > By that logic -- since eating Big Macs results in
> > > diarrhea for many, they must be eliminating toxemia
> > > from the whole body??? Dysentery must be a real winner
> > > in your book too....
> >
> > Not sure about this, but I would say that diarrhoea is
> > probably the body doing a cleanout. Can't comment on
> > dysentery - the difference between a healing crisis and
> > a disease crisis depends on various factors.

So what you are saying Michele, is that because dysentry
kills people, this rules out colonic irrigation as a
legitimate therapy.

Drivel snipped.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:-
> > <[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]
> > > m>...
> > >
> > > Part 2

> > > Actually, alcohol is a naturally occurring substance,
> > > found naturally in the body. In mild amounts it is
> > > beneficial to health.
>
> There is nothing wrong with having a drink here and there,
> is there?

A drink or two doesn't give one a hangover. Lose count?

> Are you a wowser or something?

Are you a drunk who tries to minimize their binge drinking?

> One of those old aunt types who tells everybody how to run
> their lives?

Alcoholics often defend their drinking, Carole. Hangovers
don't happen after a drink or two. Your choice, but don't
try to pin your overindulgence in alcohol on anyone else.

> > Alcohol is a mind altering substance, Carole. Drinking
> > to the point of getting hangovers ISN'T "mild amounts"
> > or "beneficial to health". It is binge drinking. Pity
> > you don't know the difference between the two.
>
> I said the occasional hangover ... do you understand what
> "occational" means.

Drinking to the point of getting a hangover is binge
drinking. Occasionally binging is binging. Understand that?

> Well thankyou Michele, for stating the bleeding obvious
> ...yet again!

You still don't get it, stupid. There's no need to mess with
a healthy bowel. Most chronic ill health does NOT come for a
"toxic bowel".

> I think everybody knows where **** comes from. I am making
> a distinction between a healthy bowel and an unhealthy
> one. With your simplistic concept of bowel function, you
> don't seem to be able to comprehend they can experience
> various states of disease as in *constipation,

Not a disease, moron.

> *diverticulii,

Not helped with colonics.

> *inflammations,

Definitely not helped with colonics.

> *fermentations, *stagnation,

Yeah, it could be funny if you didn't believe such nonsense.

> etc. In experiencing these various states of disease they
> then become a source of pollution for the entire body. So
> who can't comprehend basics?

That would STILL be you, oh know-nothing. Diverticulitis
doesn't "pollute" the entire body. Constipation is usually a
s/s of dehydration, lack of dietary fiber, use of certain
meds for other problems (i.e. opiate pain relievers). Bowel
inflammation would be a
s/s of a more serious problem, such as Crohn's Disease --
not something your cellsalts, colonics, or vitamins will
help. Do more than simply look up the names of a couple
of conditions along with such malarkey as "stagnation"
-- put down the booze & pick up some accurate
information & read it.

> > > According to your theory then, there are no
> > > malfunctions and no disease.
>
> Taking the lord's name in vain snipped.

Blow off -- the Lord thinks you're as stupid as I do.

> > You can say the lungs are an organ for taking in
> > oxygen and
> > > expelling carbondioxide. So getting full of mucous is
> > > outside the sphere of their function, right? Therefore
> > > it doesn't happen, right?
>
> Blasphemy snipped.

Your attempts to divert from your inability to actually
debate the subject are noted.

> > > Not sure about this, but I would say that diarrhoea is
> > > probably the body doing a cleanout. Can't comment on
> > > dysentery - the difference between a healing crisis
> > > and a disease crisis depends on various factors.
>
> So what you are saying Michele, is that because dysentry
> kills people, this rules out colonic irrigation as a
> legitimate therapy.

No, that's yet another pathetic attempt on your part to
change what I said. If you can't read & comprehend the words
I write, it explains why you don't understand most logical,
coherent information. You claimed diarrhea is the "body
doing a cleanout". You were unable to respond to my comment
WRT dysentery -- noted.

> Drivel snipped.

The only drivel here, Carole, is yours. You don't know what
the hell you're talking about, you post the most paranoic
**** I've ever seen, & you're truly an unarmed opponent in a
battle of wits. Strap on that aluminum foil helmet, pour
yourself a few (too many) drinks, & take a diarrhea-inducing
amount of cellsalts. Your posts are evidence that your time
would be better spent on a toilet.

On 1 Jul 2004 21:14:57 -0700, [email protected] (Michele) wrote:

>[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...

>> There is nothing wrong with having a drink here and
>> there, is there?
>
>A drink or two doesn't give one a hangover. Lose count?

Maybe Carole really does have only a drink or two: the 64 oz
supersized drinks:))

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

Rich.@. wrote:

>On 1 Jul 2004 21:14:57 -0700, [email protected]
>(Michele) wrote:
>
>>[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
>>news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>> There is nothing wrong with having a drink here and
>>> there, is there?
>>
>>A drink or two doesn't give one a hangover. Lose count?
>
>Maybe Carole really does have only a drink or two: the 64
>oz supersized drinks:))

A Darwin Stubby. Two is usually enough.

http://www.idaonline.us/pics/Friends%20and%20family/TOM/Dar-
win%20stubby.JPG

--
Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
only at ratbags.com

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
> > > Soil theory maintains that GERMS, FUNGII and PARASITES
> > > only thrive in a toxic body - and the root cause of
> > > all disease is CELLULAR TOXEMIA.
> >
> > Microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, & fungi can live
> > for periods of time on inanimate surfaces. Your bathroom
> > floor doesn't have "cellular toxemia". Spending a little
> > time in a lab might enlighten you a bit.
>
> That’s true. But what I’m saying, and
> I’m not sure how far this applies, but if a person
> hasn’t got cellular toxemia then the fungii
> don’t infect and breed on that person
> i.e., they can come in contact with the germs, fungii or
> parasites and remain unaffected.
>
> > > "The germ theory proposes you get rid of the flies,
> > > while it makes more sense to clean up the garbage
> > > attracting them." --Bill Nelson, developer of the QXCI
> > > machine
> > >
> > > Pleomorphability of all germs (bacteria, viruses,
> > > fungii) http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/pleo.html
> > >
> > > Germs, all microorganisms, (viruses, bacteria, fungi
> > > and everything in-between) are the result, not the
> > > cause of disease! Louis Pasteur was wrong! His idea of
> > > the bacterial cause of disease was wrong!
> >
> > No he wasn't wrong at all. This is proven every day.
>
> Not really. What is proven is that germs can be killed,
> but killing the germs doesn’t do anything to
> improve the internal state of the body or the condition
> of the blood, which is reason the germs bred up so much
> to begin with.

Puhleeze!! If you have bacterial pneumonia & the bacteria
are killed, the internal state of the body sure as hell
improves! Ditto for other bacterial infections. Germs often
survive on inanimate surfaces -- no blood there, so what
happens to your theory that the condition of the blood is
the reason the germs bred so much to begin with?

> > > If "germs" are there as a result, not a cause,
> >
> > But they aren't, Carole -- which shoots your disproven
> > theory to ****.
>
> > > then to treat the resultant germs with antibiotics
> > > is, in theory and in fact, wrong! This basic
> > > misconception about disease effects all aspects of
> > > medicine. This is why this is a "new"... biology.
> >
> > Bacterial pneumonia is caused by a bacteria -- the
> > elimination of the bacteria (whether through use of
> > antibiotics or the body's own defenses) stops the
> > disease process. Your incomprehension of A&P and basic
> > biology nonwithstanding, these are the facts, Carole.
>
> Some of the facts, but not all the facts Michele.

If a disease is caused by microorganisms & the
microorganisms are eliminated, the disease is eliminated.

> > Since when is keeping one's feet dry "suppressing"
> > *anything*??? Are you too thick to understand that
> > removing the perspiration from the surface of the foot
> > doesn't prevent the body from perspiring -- that it
> > simply eliminates the environment the fungus thrives in?
> > Just as bathing removes perspiration, bacteria, & old
> > skin cells from the skin's surface -- but it doesn't
> > stop the body from sweating or shedding those skin
> > cells.
>
> The feet are constantly perspiring and some fungii are
> very persistent. If only it was as simple as washing
> the feet.

Nobody said it was, Carole. Kill the fungus, keep feet clean
& dry, & avoid contact with more fungus. Keeping the feet
clean & dry is one part of this simple regimen -- as I've
said here MANY times.

> > > Getting rid of the fungus doesn't solve the problem.
> > > The basic problem is the toxins in the bloodstream,
> > > which get thrown off through the skin, which the
> > > fungii then feed on. If the bloodstream is balanced
> > > and in order the fungii don't appear i.e., the soil
> > > theory.
> > >
> > > You can kill the fungii, suppress the dermititis,
> > > suppress the cough, or the ezcema. These are the
> > > simple, easily handled and noticed side effects of
> > > disease. If these little illnesses are not treated
> > > properly when they first appear, it is called
> > > suppression of symptoms. Symptoms are nature's warning
> > > signs and should be treated properly when they first
> > > appear. If they are repressed it means the disease
> > > gets driven back into the body. The problem doesn't go
> > > away, and will come back later in another form.
> >
> > So your chronic "suppression" of your athlete's foot is
> > what? After all, whenever you don't take diarrhea
> > inducing doses of cellsalts, it's back. So you only
> > suppressed the s/s & didn't treat it properly. Killing a
> > fungus is just that -- killing it. Eliminate the cause
> > of the dermatitis (after determining the cause since
> > it's not one condition & can be caused by things ranging
> > from harsh laundry detergent to fabric allergies) -- it
> > goes away. Cough suppression is used only until the
> > cause (smoking, virus, etc.) is eliminated. Ezcema is
> > treated symptomatically.
>
> Sometimes the cellsalts result in diarrhoea, or the runs,
> and sometimes not. I notice after these so-called bouts
> of the runs, I usually feel healthier and think this is
> nature’s way of cleaning the body. The bowels are a
> channel of elimination along with the lungs, kidneys and
> skin. It took me over 20 years to work out that athletes
> foot could be treated/cured with cellsalts. Before that I
> was too preoccupied with treating other conditions which
> were more of a problem such as housedust allergies,
> rheumatism, tinnitus, heartburn etc. Realising that
> athletes foot was caused by a fungus half made me think
> it wasn’t curable with cellsalts. But eventually,
> through experimenting I worked it out. Symptoms are
> nature’s warning signs that something is wrong. In
> the case of athletes foot, the blood is out of order.
> Yes, you can ignore it or treat it with fungicides, but
> this doesn’t address the problem of the blood bein
> out of order.

So you've only suppressed your athlete's foot for 20 years?
Because you admit it comes back if you stop the
cellsalts......

Giving yourself diarrhea has nothing to do with the body
"cleaning itself" -- you're not "nature".

> > > Whatever, I've never had thrush so can't comment.
> >
> > And you know nothing about it either, eh? Maybe you
> > should've kept your previous uninformed comment under
> > wraps then. But being uninformed never stops you from
> > making the most asinine statements --
>
> And what do you know?

I know what thrush is & how it is effectively treated.
You don't.

> Just what you’ve been taught by the censored system
> known as conventional medicine.

You don't have a clue what I've been taught or by who. And
you're now showing your ignorance about a system you know
nothing about.

> Sure hygiene plays a role, but they only take it so far.

Which is why it's only part of conventional health care.
Killing pathogenic microorganisms when the body can't handle
them on its own is another.

> What about internal hygiene ...according to them,
> there’s no such thing.

Ever hear the word "infection", Carole?

> And what do they know about super bugs, or cure of chronic
> disease.

Chronic diseases are very rarely caused by microorganisms.
"Super bugs" are bacterial mutations that have made the
bacteria resistant to the antibiotics currently available --
an unfortunate situation that has conventional medicine
developing new therapies to deal with
it. Alt. health care has NO answers to these "super bugs".
[BTW, if "cellular toxemia" -- not bacteria, viruses, &
fungus -- cause disease, there would be no problems
with these "super bugs"...]

> How come asthma affects more children then ever despite
> all the advances in medicine

Asthma's prevalence can be related to increase exposure to a
variety of substances -- better diagnosis of mild asthma --
genetic predisposition -- & other factors. Better treatment
options for the disorder are available today. In any case,
asthma has nothing to do with your "toxic blood" nonsense.

> why there are more diabetics

Many reasons, none of which have anything to do with
microorganisms. Of course these reasons differ, depending on
whether the diabetes is Type 1 or Adult onset diabetes.
Adult onset diabetes is generally thought to be *strongly*
related to obesity, lack of exercise, & other lifestyle
choices. It can often be effectively treated with proper
diet & exercise alone -- although use of oral meds is
commonly needed for some people. Type 1 diabetes seems to be
quite different -- with theories of genetic factors, perhaps
exacerbated by other illnesses/disorders being the cause. In
any case, the treatments available for both types of the
disease have improved greatly. The life expectancy, the
ability to have children safely, the ability to monitor the
blood glucose levels to help prevent ischemia/loss of
limbs/secondary organ failure have all improved. It's been
less than 100 years that there's been *any* effective
treatment for those with the disease & its progress has
actually been impressive.

> , why people still get cancer, why multiple sclerosis and
> alzheimers are still a complete mystery to medical
> science.

Not a complete mystery, Carole. At least conventional
science knows *some* of the answers WRT these diseases.
Alternative health care knows....?

Cancer has existed for eons. It isn't one illness, but many.
Science has noted many carcinogenic correlations (i.e.
cigarette smoking to certain lung cancers, HPV to cervical
cancer, HCV to liver cancer), but proving conclusively that
any particular behavior/exposure/genetic factor *causes* the
development of any kind of cancer is difficult due to the
implausibility of following people around for 50-70 years
while noting everything they eat, smoke, drink, touch, etc.
People aren't rats that can be observed 24/7 while every
aspect of their environment is carefully controlled to
eliminate any variables that could "muddy" the results. In
any case, the rising survival rates of so many types of
cancer with treatment is cause for optimism. If alt. health
care has the answers conventional science admits it's still
working on, where are they?

Altzheimer's Disease's occurrence is usually much more
prevalent in elderly people. If the incidence of people
reaching their 70's & 80's increases, an increase in such a
disease isn't a surprise. In addition, the diagnosis of AD
(versus attributing its early s/s to simply being part of
old age) has no doubt increased its statistical occurence.
AD is also probably not one disease, but several (with at
least one being quite aggressive & striking victims at a
significantly younger age, with a possible genetic
correlation making it quite scary for the children of those
afflicted). There are currently a couple of treatments
showing some efficacy in slowing the progress of the disease
& its s/s. What does alt. health care's research indicate
AD's cause is & where are *any* of their treatments/cures?

MS is being studied from several angles. Once again, the
fact that it sometimes progresses very rapidly -- with
severity ranging from sporadic episodes of mild s/s over
many years to total debilitation in only a few years -- is
pointing to MS being more than one disorder. A variety of
interferon is showing interesting possibilities for treating
some who have MS.

> They know absolutely nothing about the true nature of
> disease and how it develops, because this information
> about CELLULAR TOXEMIA is suppressed in favour of
> pharmaceutical drugs which treat symptoms without curing.

The chronic disorders you've brought up are not caused by
microorganisms. And alt. health care has even less answers
WRT treatment (& NONE about curing) them either.

> The body knows how to heal itself *IF* given the correct
> tools to do it with. How can a person’s body
> operately properly with deficiencies of macro minerals,
> calcium for starters? How come most 60+ year olds have
> some form of osteoporosis? ......inadequate hygiene?

You don't have a clue about osteoporosis, do you? Calcium is
just one part of the equation. Other considerations include
adequate amounts of weight bearing exercise, hormones, &
genetic factors (white, thin, females being more prone to
the disorder than other populations as an example). Women
who have a better-than-adequate calcium intake along with an
earlier menopause have a higher incidence of developing the
condition that those who went through menopause later in
life. Men -- who suffer osteoporosis at much lower rates (percentage-
wise) than women -- commonly do not take in calcium in the
amounts considered adequate by the gov't. (which I believe
are actually too low). That's a strong indication that
calcium intake certainly isn't the only reason people
develop osteoporosis.

> And I suppose you’re one of those people who prefers
> white bread and flour products as they’ve had all
> those nasty impurities taken out i.e., vitamins and
> minerals.

The only thing less accurate than your knowledge of health
care, biology, & physiology are your suppositions about me,
just as they have been in your previous posts. I do not eat
white bread at all -- white flour products on rare occasion.
At 5'7", 135 lbs., & 21-22% body fat I would hardly be
considered obese as you previously guessed. Not surprising
-- you're just as far off base with these erroneous
assumptions as you are with almost everything else you post.

Are you one of those people who think that giving yourself
the ***** & drinking enough alcohol to get hangovers is
healthy? Is that your "internal hygiene" regimen? Gee, I'll
just stick with eating healthy, exercising, being clean,
getting regular checkups, & utilizing both conventional &
alt. health care to take care of myself.

To each his own -- drink up.