The length of this thread title isn't representative of the length of my actual post.

huhenio said:
Age is affecting you
You should know old fella. :D

Actually, this thread was originally intended as a bit of a **** take out of the " Urban Training-50 Miles Rosarito-Ensenada-Slime Tube Yes & No's" thread, which I wasn't sure how to respond to (no disrespect intended Got Millked) - it was just soooo long. (Actually I figure now that I wasn't the only one - no one else has responded either!!)

Anyway. it's too late. Flip side and all that. When and if my fingers start working again. :rolleyes:

huhenio said:
Age is affecting you
he's not the only one! ;)

and by the way, i've been meaning to ask if you ever did the japan bike tour thing.

not yet phil ... but my wife and I are carefully planning ... being busy as hell

She wants to go to Japan (mileage tickets) to visit family friends, and because she loves everything japanese. She remembers enough Japanese to get in trouble, and to read ROADSIGNS!!!

I dont think that she will be able to do any long touring when the time comes, since she has not gotten into real riding shape to go 40 miles a day yet. Too busy of a schedule. Since I will be unconsolable for the not cycling in Japan, I will have to return with a Keirin bike ... I hope I can find one my size.