The Mad, Mad, Impetuous Naughty Little Sandbox Thread

Ratty

Apr 19, 2004
So what have my sexy little purple wax toting girls been upto while I have been away?? I thought we'd show a little consideration to our fellow members who are clearly afraid, very afraid. But then again . . .

Me thinks you girls owe Ratty some piccie poos. . .

Post away. . .

Well, Mr. Ratty, sir, does this mean I have a good excuse to post a totally non cycling related pic or two? The paparazzi never seem to be around when I'm on my bike. But I'll need a little encouragement to actually post them, as well as a cyber baseball bat.

As for the mad, mad, impetuous quality of this thread, that has yet to be seen, as I have the distinct impression things have sobered up around here as of late -- anybody want to prove me wrong? Go ahead, make my day...

S.

Ratty said:
So what have my sexy little purple wax toting girls been upto while I have been away?? I thought we'd show a little consideration to our fellow members who are clearly afraid, very afraid. But then again . . .

Me thinks you girls owe Ratty some piccie poos. . .

Post away. . .

Oh yes, some non-cycling related piccies would be just fine.

As for the mad, mad impetuous part, how about a GAY PRIDE. . .

Very nice photo, Ratty, although it may give rise to more waxed-cat and dog pictures. Remember those? Eeeewwww. Be careful what you post...

Well, so long as I have your permission, here is a pic of me pursuing one of my other sports interests.

Ratty said:

Ratty said:
mmm, makes you wonder. . .

How did you lose a . . .

tooth?

Bike related accident, my tutu got stuck in the chain and the rest was history.

Alright, this has gotten pretty wild here, we'd better take it down a tone or we're going to get banned!

Tandem events...always thought those people were up to somthing funny...and in PUBLIC no less...

Ratty said:

...on the subject of Gay Pride :eek: - Here's a cartoon I drew a little while ago.

Stevedvg said:
...on the subject of Gay Pride :eek: - Here's a cartoon I drew a little while ago.

Mr Steve,

Of all the things we've lost, we miss your mind the most. . . :D

Cool cartoon. The character looks very similar to a member of our club, whose name happens to be. . . STEVE.

How about a smile for the chickens here?

Ratty said:

Oh, man, THANK YOU! That made my day :D