The Magic Bike

Oh yeah, the "invest money and then I'll describe how to do the impossible" device...

Just construct one demo and show us that it works, and I am sure that several here will invest.

You will also be able to sell to car companies to get twice the speed out of the same energy output, and electric companies can generate twice as much power just by installing your simple device...

And if we use it on jets, every plane will be super sonic.

What a wonderful world it will be when you finally get enough investors to aspply for a patent... Oh wait, all you need to do is file a few papers and a drawing and you can get a patent... well, maybe there is something else needed before the secret can be revealed... maybe you need... heck I have no clue, other than you want money.

Your design wouldn't be based on a Sheldon Brown April Fool's Day joke would it? Like his Nanodrive or Geomagnetic Booster?

It is just a few days early for April fools day, but maybe you are trying to beat the crowd...

Just give us a hint beyond "Everyone will go twice as fast" and I'll believe you are serious.

Thanks!

I look forward to investing...