"Bring it on" - No
Armstrong Williams - No
"Now watch this drive" -No
Chickenhawking- No
"16 words"- No
Downing Street Memo- No
Swift Boat Smear- No
Billy Bush on Access Hollywood- No
Federal response to Hurricane Katrina - Yes* *to the extent that the federal government didn't do its job fully. Which is debatable.

1 down, more than 30 to go.

Wurm said:
George W. Bush Accountability Scorecard Accepted
Responsibility?

9/11 - No
Iraq - No
Enron - No
Federal budget deficit - No
Gasoline prices - No
John Ashcroft - No
Everyone on the planet hates us now - No
Abu Ghraib - No
Guantanamo Bay - No
Osama Bin Laden still at large - No
No WMDs - No
Halliburton - No
PATRIOT Act - No
Valerie Plame - No
"Mission Accomplished" - No
Lying to the American people - No
Donald Rumsfeld - No
Diebold - No
Ohio 2004 - No
Florida 2000 - No
Energy Task Force - No
No-bid contracts - No
"Bring it on" - No
Armstrong Williams - No
"Now watch this drive" -No
Chickenhawking- No
"16 words"- No
Downing Street Memo- No
Swift Boat Smear- No
Billy Bush on Access Hollywood- No
Federal response to Hurricane Katrina - Yes* *to the extent that the federal government didn't do its job fully. Which is debatable.

1 down, more than 30 to go.
Would make a good indictment. I almost felt sorry for the guy last night then I realized that ALL of the points you mentioned were conscious decisions that he made. Quad erat demon stratum. Guilty on all counts.

I could never feel sorry for these pricks. I can't think of a punishment that's miserable and painful enough to match what they've done to so many.

MountainPro said:
Audio Bushisms...

for all those Bush licker people (you know who you are) that swore they were too ridiculous that they had to be made up...

check this one out....(audio stream)
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/Audio/dubya/George%20W.%20Bush%20-%20UNORIGINAL.CO.UK-%20Restore%20chaos%20and%20order.mp3

This is the site if you want more..
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/specialbushaudio.html
The "51%'ers" (those who voted for Dubya') never cease to amaze me :rolleyes: HUGE deficit's, world wide hatred for the U.S.; after an initial period of compassion following 9-11; due to his LIBERAL use of the military for specious reasons (personal gain)[bush's lackluster performance/attendence in the military doesn't bode well either for his cavalier use of the military resulting in 1000's of death's], handouts to the wealthy, gay-baiting, ect... :mad: Disgraceful :(

MountainPro said:
Audio Bushisms...

for all those Bush licker people (you know who you are) that swore they were too ridiculous that they had to be made up...

check this one out....(audio stream)
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/Audio/dubya/George%20W.%20Bush%20-%20UNORIGINAL.CO.UK-%20Restore%20chaos%20and%20order.mp3

This is the site if you want more..
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/specialbushaudio.html
"...you're free...and freedom is beautiful...and ahh...ya know...it'll take time to restore chaos...and order, but we, but we will..."

What a ****ing asshole.

Wurm said:
"...you're free...and freedom is beautiful...and ahh...ya know...it'll take time to restore chaos... and order, but we, but we will..."

What a ****ing asshole.
The 51%'ers got what they wanted/deserved. I just hope & pray he doesn't destroy this country (although I wouldn't put that beneath him :rolleyes: [see post #5]) :(

check this website for more info on accountability:

http://www.hereinreality.com/

plus, your your delectation...more verbal madness from chimp-boy

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children"

This one is pure class.
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

MountainPro said:
check this website for more info on accountability:

http://www.hereinreality.com/

plus, your your delectation...more verbal madness from chimp-boy

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children"

This one is pure class.
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

..........hilarious.

It's really unbelievable that someone could be that inarticulate.

limerickman said:
..........hilarious.

It's really unbelievable that someone could be that inarticulate.
it would be funny if that was some drunk in the pub....but this man was voted in by americans to mould the future of thier country and to inspire future generations.

scary...

Scary, and really shameful. At least to the people that didn't vote for the monkey.

Well people know what to do - if they don't like his policies, remove him.

Some of us here warned, as long ago as two years ago, that Bush was an idiot.
We were told that we didn't know what we were talking about.

Events have since proved that we were correct in that analysis two years ago.

The Bushites invoked 9/11 to explain away the economic deterioration of the US economy, the Bushites used 9/11 as the excuse for going to war in Iraq,
the Bushites used 9/11 to persuade people not to vote Kerry in 2004.

Well four and half years later, the economy is still sinking, the war in Iraq still rages (despite "shock and awe", despite US supposedly being seen as "liberators", despite Bush's speech in May 2003 about "prevailing"), the Taliban have actually regrouped and are starting to mobilise again in Afghanistan.
Finally, neither Mullah Omar or Binladen have been tracked down.

Don't say we didn't tell them so.

limerickman said:
Well people know what to do - if they don't like his policies, remove him.

Some of us here warned, as long ago as two years ago, that Bush was an idiot.
We were told that we didn't know what we were talking about.

Events have since proved that we were correct in that analysis two years ago.

The Bushites invoked 9/11 to explain away the economic deterioration of the US economy, the Bushites used 9/11 as the excuse for going to war in Iraq,
the Bushites used 9/11 to persuade people not to vote Kerry in 2004.

Well four and half years later, the economy is still sinking, the war in Iraq still rages (despite "shock and awe", despite US supposedly being seen as "liberators", despite Bush's speech in May 2003 about "prevailing"), the Taliban have actually regrouped and are starting to mobilise again in Afghanistan.
Finally, neither Mullah Omar or Binladen have been tracked down.

Don't say we didn't tell them so.
Yes all indicator's are pointing towards the "I told you so" maxim. Lim & I were warning against reelecting the Bush Junta. Now look what he (Really, Cheney & Rummy) have wrought :mad:

The trruth of the matter is the People of the U.S. did NOT re-elect Smirk W. Chimp and his minions. The GOP manipulated and fraudulently stole the '04 election, as I've posted proof of elsewhere.