The Matrix for bikes

Jim Price wrote:
> Seen elsewhere. Here's how to park your bike Japanese stylee:
>
> http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=4347

Very Gerry Andersonesque :)

There is a company in Europe that makes similar systems for cars.

If this bike park is secure (i.e. no one can get in to steal/vandalise
the bikes), then it would be well worth the 9 quid a month charge.

Martin Dann wrote:

> Jim Price wrote:
>> Seen elsewhere. Here's how to park your bike Japanese stylee:
>>
>> http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=4347

> Very Gerry Andersonesque :)
>
> There is a company in Europe that makes similar systems for cars.
>
> If this bike park is secure (i.e. no one can get in to steal/vandalise
> the bikes), then it would be well worth the 9 quid a month charge.

There are similar car storage systems all over Japan. This is just
interesting because its for bikes. I see no reason that it wouldnt be
secure. Anyway bike theft seems to be much less prevalent there judjing
from the way huge numbers of bikes are just left around.

Stan Cox