The Meathead Thread

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Is that the best fucking thread or what?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    its great alright. what the hell are those people thinking. this is theire fricken living room?
    maybe they are the frat groups that bashed it out in the park out there this past week and now the
    survivors are still out for blood.

    hell, it isnt even entertaining to read. RC should put some life into their thread.....

  3. "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > its great alright. what the hell are those people thinking. this is theire fricken living
    room?
    > maybe they are the frat groups that bashed it out in the park out there
    this
    > past week and now the survivors are still out for blood.
    >
    > hell, it isnt even entertaining to read. RC should put some life into
    their
    > thread.....

    What's funny is the 2 biggest anti=meathead posters (steve and Hansen) are so pissed off. I think
    secretly, deep down inside the inner self, they really, really wish that they were him.

  4. I haven't read a single goddamn post in that yet; thanks for the heads up.

    Maurice, if I was in Arizona, I'd train with TJ and look up the RanchoVistoso dudes too Freiburg