The Meathead Thread

Ronde Champ

Guest
Is that the best ****ing thread or what?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

its great alright. what the hell are those people thinking. this is theire fricken living room?
maybe they are the frat groups that bashed it out in the park out there this past week and now the
survivors are still out for blood.

hell, it isnt even entertaining to read. RC should put some life into their thread.....

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> its great alright. what the hell are those people thinking. this is theire fricken living
room?
> maybe they are the frat groups that bashed it out in the park out there
this
> past week and now the survivors are still out for blood.
>
> hell, it isnt even entertaining to read. RC should put some life into
their
> thread.....

What's funny is the 2 biggest anti=meathead posters (steve and Hansen) are so ****** off. I think
secretly, deep down inside the inner self, they really, really wish that they were him.

I haven't read a single goddamn post in that yet; thanks for the heads up.

Maurice, if I was in Arizona, I'd train with TJ and look up the RanchoVistoso dudes too Freiburg