The more you read about Kivilev

TritonRider wrote:
> http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4337
>
> I haven't heard or seen a negative thing about him since his accident. I think that Lance was
> probably right on the money with his assesment of him from what I have seen. Bill C.

There wasn't a hint of negativity in any of the coverage I watched over the last two years either.
He was always that other guy who was always with the leaders on the climbs, trying to catch THE
leader. The kind of guy it would have been fun to watch win a race. Kind of like Aitor Gonzalez
for this fan.