The more you read about Kivilev

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Tags:

  2. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    TritonRider wrote:
    > http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4337
    >
    > I haven't heard or seen a negative thing about him since his accident. I think that Lance was
    > probably right on the money with his assesment of him from what I have seen. Bill C.

    There wasn't a hint of negativity in any of the coverage I watched over the last two years either.
    He was always that other guy who was always with the leaders on the climbs, trying to catch THE
    leader. The kind of guy it would have been fun to watch win a race. Kind of like Aitor Gonzalez
    for this fan.