The most crazy thing you have done

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by ARSteven, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ARSteven

ARSteven New Member

Most the time,we do the same thing that everyone does,but sometime,we want try some different things.I did my most crazy thing last summer.I didn’t been to abroad before,so I want to have a trip to Europe.But I didn’t have enough money,so I just borrowed money from the bank for my trip.I spent a month in Europe,it’s a short trip,but really memorable.
    What about you guys?

Tags:

2. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

I guess that depends on how crazy is defined. One guy's crazy, is another guy's run of the mill experience with an hermaphroditic chorus line.

Okay, I guess the craziest thing was the second of three base jumps I made. I'd planned that jump for a specific location for a few months. Some friends knew and were allegedly going to help with logistics and photo documentation of the event. Those friends bailed on me, and unbeknownst to me, a third friend informed the authorities in charge of the location of my plan to jump off their, uhm, charge....and this ratting out occurred on my way to said location. When I arrived, with parachute rig concealed, I found that public access was closed for the day. Bastard friends! So, I thought about my options and remembered another significant location just a short ride away. I went to this second location and spent a whopping 5 minutes planning for it by looking at a cheap plastic model. An hour or so later, much to the curiosity and amusement of tourists there, I made my jump. A couple of guys a few months earlier had made the same jump, from the same location, but they had "static lined" from the top. That meant they had accomplices holding said jumpers pilot chutes (the thing that extracts a parachute from its container), so as the jumpers, uhm, jumped, the parachutes started to immediately deploy. Frankly, I thought their method was, well, lame and lacked hutzpah, so when I made my jump, I did a bit more than 5 seconds of freefall before deploying my pilot chute from my, uhm, pocket. Just prior to said pilot chute deployment, I'd realized that my 5 min study of the plastic model, those minutes of crucial prep, hadn't included any consideration of obstacles or landing zones. I realized this because just prior to said pilot chute deployment (or in the parlance of skydiving, just prior to me deciding I better grab my dildo), I realized one such obstacle getting large, quickly. My parachute was fully inflated about 200 feet above said obstacle, leaving me all of about 20-25 seconds to think about, uhm, where I was going to land. I saved worrying about my getaway until after said landing. In the end, it all worked out just groovy.

3. taniwha

taniwha New Member

Two women and a very cold banana.

4. alienator

That had to be embarrassing, what with you there between what you call two "women", with your banana very cold. Very cold means there must have been almost no blood flow.

5. taniwha

taniwha New Member

Your imagination is tainted by your own experiences and the keyhole you keep peeking through. Anyway, the women at the heart of this story didn't have hairy feet, weren't related and had a full set of teeth, each.

6. alienator

That's hot that they waxed their feet for you. Were the teeth their own?

7. taniwha

taniwha New Member

No, one had stolen a set from Sir Les Patterson and the other had fashioned dentures from gum and roadkill.

8. lisalisa8804

lisalisa8804 New Member

well, i think every one has done some crazy thing in his or her life. as to myself, recently, i did do some crazy thing , that is ,as we all know, it's the end of season, the bundling promotin brings shopping binge, especially on online marketplace, i browse Topons and find it really cheap to buy girls things like the dresses, really pretty, and handbag. well, i cost a lot to buy a dozen of things there. Right now, i should pay a big price for my carzy action, that is i am prepared to starve my stomach for a month, may be two. really crazy, right? that is what a girl does/

9. GT Fanatic

GT Fanatic New Member

STUPIDEST thing I've ever done (includes the wife)- Spend $15,000 at an art auction on a cruise a few years back. We did manage to get some nice sports memorabilia, though, and a few original Peter Max paintings.

CRAZIEST thing I've ever done and some would call, "stupid," (includes the wife)- I met my wife online in an AOL chatroom (when everyone on the net was a psycho...) and we started talking. A few months later she suggested I should come out to Wisconsin when I had some time off from work, and she'd show me around the city of Milwaukee, blah blah blah.

So, one morning, I was in bed and my mom just burst in the door screaming at me for no apparent reason (I'm sure she had one...), and I was like, "WTF?" I had no clue what I had done, and she just started screaming at me to get out of her house. :confused: We had some words, and I told her, "Fine!" So, I packed up some clothes, called Rachel, and told her I was going to take her up on her offer and visit for a few days.

I drove all the way to Wisconsin by myself, driving from around 12pm-4am, slept for a few hours in the car, then we met at 8am that morning. I had no idea what she looked like, as we met sight-unseen. For all I knew, she could've been a shemale with a hairy back (she wasn't) :).

So anyway, my "3 day visit" just wound up with me never leaving. We hit it off right from the start, sparks flew, fires ignited, explosions happened, and we've been together ever since. :D

10. Chavez

Chavez New Member

Did you ever find out what her issue was?

11. GT Fanatic

GT Fanatic New Member

Nope. It happened just over 14 years ago. I just struck it up to being another one of her common and neurotic blackouts of lunacy.

Sometimes, there just simply isn't an explanation for the things she does.

I'm not meaning to be disrespectful towards my mother, but I'm not the only one that winds up scratching his/her head due to some of her behavior. I love the woman to death, but there are just some unexplainable things she does...