The most technical trail in AZ

is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
shuttle on your site?

dirtdude wrote:
> is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
> shuttle on your site?

I think I need to resubmit that ban control message.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

dirtdude wrote:
> is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
> shuttle on your site?

Shuttle? WTF! First you say you want to ride and can't because of your
ass sores and now you want to shuttle? If you look closely at the
video, you'd see that part of the technical fun is going UPHILL! I
could see shuttling if getting to the top meant a long boring road ride
but if you want to shuttle good singletrack then get a wheelchair
otherwise work for your pain.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> ...that I have ridden.
>
> Goat Camp, top of the page:
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

Probably one of the best videos you've done. Nice!
I haven't done this trail and I'm sure I'd be walking most of it (especially
anytime soon....).
It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

Gary

GeeDubb wrote:

> "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> ...that I have ridden.
>>
>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
>>
>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

> Probably one of the best videos you've done. Nice!
> I haven't done this trail and I'm sure I'd be walking most of it
> (especially
> anytime soon....).
> It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
> Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???
>
> Gary

More? We flew down that trail.... on foot.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

dirtdude wrote:
> is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
> shuttle on your site?

Every single one. I haven't climb ona mountain
bike in decades.

GeeDubb wrote:

> It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
> Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

Telegraph doesn't even come close.

Goat Camp is more primitive with constant wheel
stoppers (both fixed and loose) and very few
"recovery" sections between the long stretches of
tech.

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> GeeDubb wrote:
>
>> It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems
>> like Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

> Telegraph doesn't even come close.
>
> Goat Camp is more primitive with constant wheel
> stoppers (both fixed and loose) and very few
> "recovery" sections between the long stretches of
> tech.

I'd be all over that sucker.

(Literally.)

Bill "mad skillz" S.

"Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
>> ...that I have ridden.
>>
>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
>>
>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

> Tiring to watch.
>
> Shawn

I especially like Pete's grunting on occasion. Come next fall or winter,
this trail is on my to do list.

Gary (heal thyself ....insuingforeheadslap.wav)

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
>>
>>> ...that I have ridden.
>>>
>>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
>>>
>>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

>> Tiring to watch.
>>
>> Shawn
>>

> Hey Shawn, say hi to my sister for me.......
>
> Gary (she lives somewhere in Salida)

Somewhere? Not a lot of somewhere here. What's her name?
s dot curry at bresnan dot net if you don't trust the vultures.

Shawn

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
>>> ...that I have ridden.
>>>
>>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
>>>
>>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

>> Tiring to watch.
>>
>> Shawn

> I especially like Pete's grunting on occasion. Come next fall or
> winter, this trail is on my to do list.
>
> Gary (heal thyself ....insuingforeheadslap.wav)

Save it for October and I'll join you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GeeDubb wrote:
>>
>> "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Tiring to watch.
>>>
>>> Shawn
>>>

>> Hey Shawn, say hi to my sister for me.......
>>
>> Gary (she lives somewhere in Salida)

> Somewhere? Not a lot of somewhere here. What's her name?
> s dot curry at bresnan dot net if you don't trust the vultures.
>

> Shawn

Lois (& Stuart) Marten but somehow I don't think her snootyness would
welcome your "hey from Goob". Shes also some 20 years my senior and only a
half sister from my dad's rabbit like life before my mom came along.

Gary (bottom of nine, yours, mine and ours)