The most technical trail in AZ

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by p e t e f a g e r l i n, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. dirtdude

    dirtdude Guest

    is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
    shuttle on your site?

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    dirtdude wrote:
    > is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
    > shuttle on your site?

    I think I need to resubmit that ban control message.

    Greg

    --
    "All my time I spent in heaven
    Revelries of dance and wine

  4. Nice its done, ride no more.

  5. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    dirtdude wrote:
    > is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
    > shuttle on your site?

    Shuttle? WTF! First you say you want to ride and can't because of your
    ass sores and now you want to shuttle? If you look closely at the
    video, you'd see that part of the technical fun is going UPHILL! I
    could see shuttling if getting to the top meant a long boring road ride
    but if you want to shuttle good singletrack then get a wheelchair
    otherwise work for your pain.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  6. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]
    > ...that I have ridden.
    >
    > Goat Camp, top of the page:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    Probably one of the best videos you've done. Nice!
    I haven't done this trail and I'm sure I'd be walking most of it (especially
    anytime soon....).
    It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
    Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

    Gary

  7. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    GeeDubb wrote:

    > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> ...that I have ridden.
    >>
    >> Goat Camp, top of the page:
    >>
    >> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    > Probably one of the best videos you've done. Nice!
    > I haven't done this trail and I'm sure I'd be walking most of it
    > (especially
    > anytime soon....).
    > It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
    > Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???
    >
    > Gary

    More? We flew down that trail.... on foot.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  8. dirtdude wrote:
    > is there a way to tell wich rides you've done that are accessible via
    > shuttle on your site?

    Every single one. I haven't climb ona mountain
    bike in decades.

  9. GeeDubb wrote:

    > It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems like
    > Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

    Telegraph doesn't even come close.

    Goat Camp is more primitive with constant wheel
    stoppers (both fixed and loose) and very few
    "recovery" sections between the long stretches of
    tech.

  10. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
    > GeeDubb wrote:
    >
    >> It's a lot longer trail with consistant technical but it sure seems
    >> like Telegraph Pass on S. Mountain is a more difficult trail. ???

    > Telegraph doesn't even come close.
    >
    > Goat Camp is more primitive with constant wheel
    > stoppers (both fixed and loose) and very few
    > "recovery" sections between the long stretches of
    > tech.

    I'd be all over that sucker.

    (Literally.)

    Bill "mad skillz" S.

  11. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

  12. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

  13. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

  14. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    GeeDubb wrote:

    > "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
    >>
    >>> ...that I have ridden.
    >>>
    >>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    >> Tiring to watch.
    >>
    >> Shawn
    >>

    > Hey Shawn, say hi to my sister for me.......
    >
    > Gary (she lives somewhere in Salida)

    Somewhere? Not a lot of somewhere here. What's her name?
    s dot curry at bresnan dot net if you don't trust the vultures.

    Shawn

  15. MattB

    MattB Guest

  16. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    GeeDubb wrote:

    > "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
    >>> ...that I have ridden.
    >>>
    >>> Goat Camp, top of the page:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    >> Tiring to watch.
    >>
    >> Shawn

    > I especially like Pete's grunting on occasion. Come next fall or
    > winter, this trail is on my to do list.
    >
    > Gary (heal thyself ....insuingforeheadslap.wav)

    Save it for October and I'll join you.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  17. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    MattB wrote:
    > p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
    >> ...that I have ridden.
    >>
    >> Goat Camp, top of the page:
    >>
    >> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    > Looks like good rigid singlespeeding terrain!
    >
    > Matt

    Yeah, with the tires inflated to 50 psi.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  18. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:0ZqdnZt9D_U[email protected]
    > GeeDubb wrote:
    >>
    >> "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>> Tiring to watch.
    >>>
    >>> Shawn
    >>>

    >> Hey Shawn, say hi to my sister for me.......
    >>
    >> Gary (she lives somewhere in Salida)

    > Somewhere? Not a lot of somewhere here. What's her name?
    > s dot curry at bresnan dot net if you don't trust the vultures.
    >

    > Shawn

    Lois (& Stuart) Marten but somehow I don't think her snootyness would
    welcome your "hey from Goob". Shes also some 20 years my senior and only a
    half sister from my dad's rabbit like life before my mom came along.

    Gary (bottom of nine, yours, mine and ours)

  19. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest