The Mountains of Scotland - new website

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Simon Edwardes, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:40:54 GMT, "Nick \(Scots\)" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >> I'm no farmer, but what makes you think the sheep ain't Scottish? It's
    >> not as if they're rare north of the border!

    >When I'min my hills (scotland) sheep is not the frist image I see.

    Try another hill.. They are pretty common on the hills here,
    especially south of the central belt.

    Richard Webb

  2. "Richard Webb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:40:54 GMT, "Nick \(Scots\)" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>> I'm no farmer, but what makes you think the sheep ain't Scottish? It's
    >>> not as if they're rare north of the border!

    >>When I'min my hills (scotland) sheep is not the frist image I see.

    > Try another hill.. They are pretty common on the hills here,
    > especially south of the central belt.

    Sheep is not the first image, more bracken,heather,pines, rocks, browns,greens etc.
    Monarchs, highland cows

    Nick

  3. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    >Sheep is not the first image, more bracken,heather,pines, rocks, browns,greens etc.
    >Monarchs, highland cows

    There is more to Scotland than the Highlands, and even there, it was
    the sheep that "ate the people". They are everywhere

    Richard Webb