The "must have" helmet for the New Millennium

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    New from ShelBroCo: the Bikecentennial Airbag Helmet

    http://sheldonbrown.com/airbag-helmet.html

    Get yours today!

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

    Tags:

  2. >http://sheldonbrown.com/airbag-helmet.html

    >Get yours today!

    I think one would go quite nicely with my Celeste tutu, hill slug t-shirt and paving slab,
    don 't you?

    Cheers, the paving slab fairy

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > New from ShelBroCo: the Bikecentennial Airbag Helmet
    >
    > http://sheldonbrown.com/airbag-helmet.html
    >
    > Get yours today!
    >
    > Guy
    > ===
    > ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    > dynamic DNS permitting)
    > NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    > work. Apologies.

    Thanks for that Guy....all that's left to say is - "Isn't progress a wonderful thing ?" Dave

  4. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    > >http://sheldonbrown.com/airbag-helmet.html
    > >
    > >Get yours today!
    >
    > I think one would go quite nicely with my Celeste tutu, hill slug t-shirt
    and
    > paving slab, don 't you?

    I've found that my body suit of cereal boxes gets soggy this time of year (taken without permission
    from Viz years ago), this may be an alternative.

  5. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > >http://sheldonbrown.com/airbag-helmet.html
    > >
    > >Get yours today!
    >
    > I think one would go quite nicely with my Celeste tutu, hill slug t-shirt
    and
    > paving slab, don 't you?

    I think I'm going to be sick. Celeste, pink and grey DO NOT MATCH. And all those balloons appearing
    before the eyes would just tip the balance (of one's mind)

    :)