The mysterious Flyer & the missing posts

patch70

Jun 19, 2003
What is the deal with Flyer at the moment?

A whole lot of threads get listed as having Flyer as the last poster but when you look at the thread, there are no posts by him/her...

Sounds like a job for **** Slam, the head of WADA, to investigate.

My staff is working on it at this very moment.
As you well know, I have a tremendous track record on solving glandular illness and doping mysteries in the ICU---on televesion, that is.

We once did an episode on a Champion Cyclist who blood doped using transfusions. His agent used Cancer as a cover story for his hungry sponsors. Our hospital Administrator insisted we remain mum re: patient/drug cheating confidentiality.

It was fiction only, nothing like in real life.

patch70 said:
What is the deal with Flyer at the moment?

A whole lot of threads get listed as having Flyer as the last poster but when you look at the thread, there are no posts by him/her...

Sounds like a job for **** Slam, the head of WADA, to investigate.
I know, I know. The man obviously has something urgent to say, something we all need to hear, but the 'powers that be' won't let us. It's worse than China in here.

Never mind. Though they may lay him low, I'm sure Flyer will rise again, his strength redoubled, just like that skeleton in 'Jason and the Argonauts'.

Or if not Flyer himself then I'm sure that there will be found at least one righteous man in this forum fallen into sin prepared to stand up and bear witness that Flyer is Lord.

I like the early season form of the mysterious Doctor.House, for example.

Though he could just be Helmut taking the **** again.

Doctor.House said:
My staff is working on it at this very moment.
As you well know, I have a tremendous track record on solving glandular illness and doping mysteries in the ICU---on televesion, that is.

We once did an episode on a Champion Cyclist who blood doped using transfusions. His agent used Cancer as a cover story for his hungry sponsors. Our hospital Administrator insisted we remain mum re: patient/drug cheating confidentiality.

It was fiction only, nothing like in real life.
Hi, this is Dr. Cuddy from the show House. I can confirm that I and the real Doctor.House are looking into this. I'm working hard at it, but part of my job is to keep Doctor.House in line. This is really just a matter of keeping his inflatable Lance Armstrong doll hidden, although he does spend many hours looking for it.

We shall keep you posted.

Doctor.House, I have a question for you if you could please put the LA doll down for a second.

This House character on these forums, is he your offspring? The ******* butt baby of your Lance Armstrong doll by chance?

helmutRoole2 said:
Doctor.House, I have a question for you if you could please put the LA doll down for a second.

This House character on these forums, is he your offspring? The ******* butt baby of your Lance Armstrong doll by chance?
We all have a past. That highly disturbed freak that you refer to was my junior high school science project. I had teammed up with female soccer player in the eighth grade and combined with female fertility hormone choroinic gondatropin (hCG) and massive dossages of Clomid, ecstasy, LSD, hashish and meth amphetamines we were able to get pregrant.

The lab rat was born with severe birth defects and we turn it over to county as I went on to medical studies at a hospital in Indianapolis specialing in Onchology/chemo therapies drug brokerage.

The county refused to provide any history on the boy. My PI told me that he shills $300 sneakers and ceiling posters for a gay lover.

That's all I know so far. I am positive that we can medicate this matter.

btw; Cuddy, Can you write me a prescription for more pain pills?---I ran out.

Doctor.House said:
We all have a past. That highly disturbed freak that you refer to was my junior high school science project. I had teammed up with female soccer player in the eighth grade and combined with female fertility hormone choroinic gondatropin (hCG) and massive dossages of Clomid, ecstasy, LSD, hashish and meth amphetamines we were able to get pregrant.

The lab rat was born with severe birth defects and we turn it over to county as I went on to medical studies at a hospital in Indianapolis specialing in Onchology/chemo therapies drug brokerage.

The county refused to provide any history on the boy. My PI told me that he shills $300 sneakers and ceiling posters for a gay lover.

That's all I know so far. I am positive that we can medicate this matter.

btw; Cuddy, Can you write me a prescription for more pain pills?---I ran out.
I can confirm Doctor.House's story ref. the butt baby known as House.

Doctor, the pain meds are on my desk. Stop by and pick them up.

Dr.Cuddy said:
I can confirm Doctor.House's story ref. the butt baby known as House.

Doctor, the pain meds are on my desk. Stop by and pick them up.
Wow, this is kinda' interesting. I was wondering what two warped souls could produce such clearly deluded and perverse child. It isn't surprising to me that rec drugs were involved. Likely they're still in his system, which would explain his posts.

Will the Doctor Doctor.House try to cure his son, like on the TV show?

helmutRoole2 said:
Wow, this is kinda' interesting. I was wondering what two warped souls could produce such clearly deluded and perverse child. It isn't surprising to me that rec drugs were involved. Likely they're still in his system, which would explain his posts.

Will the Doctor Doctor.House try to cure his son, like on the TV show?
Lisa has advised me to stay 10,000 meters away from that EPA Super Fund toxic waste or she will suspend my hospital privileges, break room keys, sublet my cool office and remove my inflatable Nike Lance Pharmstrong dolls complete with IV stands and cow blood bags.

Hope you can understand my paradox---I may have helped create him--but he remains a forum matter now. Clearly for the administration and Polyphamrcy.