The New ARBR

Jon Meinecke wrote:

> >>"Tim" <[email protected]> wrote
> >>
> >>Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

> > "Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
> > snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
> > up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise:)...

> Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,
>
> If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
> Minstrels. ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

Jon Meinecke wrote:

> >>"Tim" <[email protected]> wrote
> >>
> >>Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

> > "Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
> > snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
> > up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise:)...

> Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,
>
> If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
> Minstrels. ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.
Look to me like he was shot in the back.

"Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> Anyone but me notice the complete absence of any newbies to this group.
>> That
>> is what Ed Gin has accomplished and the rest of you just sat by and let
>> it
>> happen. Now you finally know what a troll is and how destructive they can
>> be
>> to a newsgroup. Enjoy your new newsgroup, thanks to Ed Gin. Also, be sure
>> thank Mr.Tom Sherman too who did nothing to defend the group. He says he
>> was
>> here for 5 years and yet in the final anyalsis did not give a damn about
>> the
>> group. Only Jim McNamara and I defended the group. You all deserve what
>> you
>> get.
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>>

> *sigh* Yes there are newbies. I'm one, having been lurking for a
> couple of weeks hoping to be able to listen and learn.
>
> This is the first group I've visited in nine years where I've had
> to killfile a number of people *within days* of subscribing to try to
> bring the ratio of signal to noise within acceptible limits.
>
> Google's archive suggests this group has been a great source for
> information and informed discussion. It still seems to be with filters
> in place.
>
> Nasty repetitive posts do nothing for a group and if I'd not
> seen "Leif"'s reply I'd have been happily unaware of your post. I think
> I'm losing little of value by filtering your posts as well as those
> posted by "Ed Gin".

Kill filing "Ed Gin" will do you no good whatsoever as he posts under forged
names and false names too numerous to keep track of. You will have to keep
adding new names everyday to your kill file once you recognizes his style
and substance, which is always nothing but slime and garbage. Good luck to
you in your kill filing!

"Jon Meinecke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> Dinsdale? Dinsdale...
>
> What sort of recumbent bikes do hedgehogs prefer? %^)
> SWB USS?
>
>> Hey ho, back to lurking and hopefully in time learning more
>> about recumbents.

> Welcome! Don't just lurk. Post questions, reply to others,
> raise the signal to make the "New ARBR" more 'useful' and
> 'friendly' like the old...
>
> Continue to ignore the newsgroup abusers and vandals.
>
> Jon Meinecke

Isn't this just too sweet for words - old hand Jon Meinecke taking a newbie
by the hand and leading him into the cesspool which ARBR has become thanks
to Ed Gin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Tim wrote:

>> > "Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
>> > snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

> anything
>> > up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

> promise:)...
>>
>> Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,
>>
>> If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
>> Minstrels. ;)
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Earth

> And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me. I
wonder why that is?

Edward Dolan said:
"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Tim wrote:

>> > "Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
>> > snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

> anything
>> > up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

> promise:)...
>>
>> Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,
>>
>> If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
>> Minstrels. ;)
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Earth

> And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me. I
wonder why that is?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Glad to see it was just a flesh wound you got there Edward.Count me lucky stars, I'm here to tell you my own mother(God rest her soul) gave me a proper Irish name to place on my family tree.I know this post is not in its proper place but could ya overlook it just this time.

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan Wrote:

[...]
>> I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me.
>> wonder why that is?
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

> Glad to see it was just a flesh wound you got there Edward.Count me
> lucky stars, I'm here to tell you my own mother(God rest her soul) gave
> me a proper Irish name to place on my family tree.I know this post is
> not in its proper place but could ya overlook it just this time.

Yes, we Irish have got to stick together. We all have the gift of gab, are
contentious and rebellious and light hearted, but these are all very
admirable qualities. Let us leave the elephantine virtues to the Germans,
ever ponderous, heavy and serious. Jon Meinecke epitomizes these less than
admirable qualities. Tom Sherman is of Danish origin, so he is not as bad as
Meinecke, but still a close second.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. am full of Nonsense!
I Ed Dolan am an idiot who is never truthful or helpful.
I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. defame, harassed and threaten with every
newsgroup post I make. I also am very obscene, pig headed, ignorant,
stupid and unlawful in all my messages on USEnet.

But that is what comes of living when one becomes a old
puttz like me into his seventies who takes many meds daily.
I pray that I die soon so the world and A.R.B.R. will be a better place.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Biggest Waste of Mankind - Minnesota

news:[email protected]...

More Ed Gin ****.

More Ed Gin ****.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. am full of Nonsense!
>> I Ed Dolan am an idiot who is never truthful or helpful.
>> I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. defame, harassed and threaten with every
>> newsgroup post I make. I also am very obscene, pig headed, ignorant,
>> stupid and unlawful in all my messages on USEnet.
>>
>> But that is what comes of living when one becomes a old
>> puttz like me into his seventies who takes many meds daily.
>> I pray that I die soon so the world and A.R.B.R. will be a better place.

More Ed Gin ****.

NO ... NO ... NO ... It aint me babe!!!

More monkey **** from the chump chimp and former Monkey Island resident
who has transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to view the entire header
with the proxy identification information for the troll ... Ed Gin

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

[email protected] wrote:
> I Jim McNamara do not get nearly enough attention. Look at me

JimmyMac
> acting like a total **** for brains moron ... aren't I a wonderful

asshole
> with a diversionary life. At least the pretentious Ed Dolan kisses my

ass.

> My advice to all USEnet readers is to killfile me JimmyMac.
> The methodology to purge newsgroups of those nuisances
> like me Jim McNamara and Ed "old puttz" Dolan will work.
> I Jim McNamara will love for all you to do just that. No need
> for a criminal like me Jim McNamara to continue to post my ****.
> Hell I'm too much of a chicken **** to deal with people in lif
> so I keep attacking like a ***** behind my keyboard.
>
> I Jim McNamara will now refer to Ed Dolan and myself as big
> nuisances. We are the consummate, quintessential nuisances. Like I
> said in the past ... I Jim McNamara am a vandal, a late night
> linseed oil criminal, unscrupulous, slimy and a bottom feeding
> troll ... an oozing festering, canker of all Internet forums.
>
> Jim McNamara

Yo Jimmy,
All you have to keep going in your life is your hatred of Ed Gin.
If thats what you need in life to keep living then go right
ahead post away. Be my guest Jimmy.
--
Fred

Fred said:
Yo Jimmy,
All you have to keep going in your life is your hatred of Ed Gin.
If thats what you need in life to keep living then go right
ahead post away. Be my guest Jimmy.
--
Fred
Yeah Jimmy you go right ahead and hate Ed Gin,Carbon dude here will take up the slack and hate the rest of those who ride a recumbent that is different from his.

nget,
There will always be righteous benters around to take up the
slack for slow recumbent riders like you. Slow recumbent riders
give bents worldwide a bad rep.

Recumbents are not suppose to be slower than asshatchets.
You will never know cuz you need an electric motor to pedal
up a hill.

Sad thing is you are not disabled cuz you have two legs but you
need that wimp motor to ride. So sad.

From: nget <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Subject: Re: The New ARBR

Fred said:
nget,
There will always be righteous benters around to take up the
slack for slow recumbent riders like you. Slow recumbent riders
give bents worldwide a bad rep.

Recumbents are not suppose to be slower than asshatchets.
You will never know cuz you need an electric motor to pedal
up a hill.

Sad thing is you are not disabled cuz you have two legs but you
need that wimp motor to ride. So sad.
--
Fred
When were you circus folks ever considered righteous? Bents get a bad reputation from riders who are foul mouthed and full of ****.

nget,
You are the one who looks like a clown with your
electric assist bicycle. You are not physically disabled
and you rely on an elctric motor to pedal. Very sad indeed.

Buy a bozo suit nget. You need one when you assist ride
With the clown suit you can pee in your pants and benters
who pass you will say "look at that funny slow clown riding
a scooter with pee pee pants".

From: nget <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Are you not embarrassed to be writting such dumb ****?No wonder Ed Dolan left,this **** is beyond words.