The new Bill???????????????????

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 2, 2006.

  1. Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news, but
    trust me, it's for the best, as my fatass gained 10 lbs over the
    winter, and only heavy mileage will prevent that massive coronary that
    the other half of you are praying for, or maybe you aren't praying,
    and just like being on your knees a lot...

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    > less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news, but
    > trust me, it's for the best, as my fatass gained 10 lbs over the
    > winter, and only heavy mileage will prevent that massive coronary that
    > the other half of you are praying for, or maybe you aren't praying,
    > and just like being on your knees a lot...

    Why Bill? Did we do something to offend you?

  3. On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:20:52 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Why Bill? Did we do something to offend you?

    Yeah, try bathing once a year.

  4. Dug

    Dug Guest

    Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news, but
    trust me, it's for the best, as my fatass gained 10 lbs over the
    winter, and only heavy mileage will prevent that massive coronary that
    the other half of you are praying for, or maybe you aren't praying,
    and just like being on your knees a lot...

    All of the above.

  5. [email protected] wrote:
    > Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    > less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news.........

    A sad day. I haven't been this devastated since Seinfeld went off the
    air.
    I'm sure the White House and 10 Downing Street will have something to
    say about your announcement.

  6. Ranieri

    Ranieri Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    > less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news, but
    > trust me, it's for the best, as my fatass gained 10 lbs over the
    > winter, and only heavy mileage will prevent that massive coronary that
    > the other half of you are praying for, or maybe you aren't praying,
    > and just like being on your knees a lot...

    Coronary? Nah. You're wife left you, your kids have disowned you, you're
    unemployable and fightig a losing battle with mental illness. The smart
    money says you off yourself by late Sept. / early October.

  7. On 3 Apr 2006 13:45:02 -0700, "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >> Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    >> less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news.........

    >A sad day. I haven't been this devastated since Seinfeld went off the
    >air.
    >I'm sure the White House and 10 Downing Street will have something to
    >say about your announcement.

    Bill,
    I knew you above everyone else, would be devastated. I'm sorry. Tell
    the fan club that it's fate. but rest assured, like Arnie, I'll be
    baaaaack!

  8. On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:22:43 -0500, "Ranieri" <nah> wrote:

    >Coronary? Nah. You're wife left you, your kids have disowned you, you're
    >unemployable and fightig a losing battle with mental illness. The smart
    >money says you off yourself by late Sept. / early October.

    But I'm TEN POUNDS over my fighting weight. Surely this'll kill me
    before I can do myself in?
    The Dr says Lithium will help me. He's screwing my wife, so I'm not
    sure I can trust him. Kids... "touch 'em" a few times and they hold a
    grudge...w-o-r-k is a 4 letter word. I saw that on the wall in the
    welfare office the other day...suicide??? naw...

  9. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:22:43 -0500, "Ranieri" <nah> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:eek:[email protected]
    >> Ahh spring is here, and as is my springtime custom, I will be posting
    >> less. I know, I know, some of you will be devastated by this news, but
    >> trust me, it's for the best, as my fatass gained 10 lbs over the
    >> winter, and only heavy mileage will prevent that massive coronary that
    >> the other half of you are praying for, or maybe you aren't praying,
    >> and just like being on your knees a lot...

    >Coronary? Nah. You're wife left you, your kids have disowned you, you're
    >unemployable and fightig a losing battle with mental illness. The smart
    >money says you off yourself by late Sept. / early October.

    You forgot to mention his siblings, which have also disowned him.

  10. On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:47:52 -0500, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You forgot to mention his siblings, which have also disowned him.

    Right you are! How senetive can you be? One "touch" and off they go
    screaming "RAPE"... geez

  11. >You forgot to mention his siblings, which have also disowned him.>

    I ate them as babys. None survived.