The new plan for Fruita

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Tags:

  2. Do you guys think this is good or bad? I hope the BLM does not end up charging for use in
    the future.

    Cheers,

    grippedclimer

  3. Grippedclimer wrote:

    > Do you guys think this is good or bad? I hope the BLM does not end up charging for use in
    > the future.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > grippedclimer

    If we use public parks, attractions, etc... Shouldn't we pay a bit extra towards the cost of
    managing them?

    _IF_ the money stays where it's collected, and _IF_ the money results in positive overall changes, I
    have no problem with user fees.

    However, if the money is simply siphoned off to some general fund and the majority of it is not
    spent at the park or facility where it's collected, I'm dead against them.

    Barry

  4. Me

    Me Guest

    can someone repost the link for the newest plan, seems i've lost it already....

    thx