The Next Long Island Muni Ride And A Whole Lot More! Saturday 4/1/06

flyer wrote:
> stopping by to recommend FOX leg armor. They're similar to 661s (which a
> friend owns, allowing me to compare), except they have solid plastic
> knee guards. I've never had any slipping problems, and they fit to the
> knee much more solidly than the bendy 661 leg bit. The rest is petty
> much the same as a 661.
>
> (p.s. - I'm jealous of all the fun you guys had!)

Thanks for the suggestion!
I happened to pick up a pair of Fox 911's. I just started riding with
them. They seem to be a good step up in protection from the 661's. I
feel more comfortable.
They tend to slip down my leg a little as did the 661's.
The best leg armor isn't the best if it doesn't fit properly.
The only problem I have is finding the right armor to fit
properly.:eek:

Adam

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

I've been too busy to post until now, but I wanted to thank Adam and
Renie for another great ride! Especially to Renie for walking all that
way throught the trails, while in the family way. Of course she also
drove back to the house to have our "take home" pictures ready for when
we returned. Better than a photomat. :D

Alas, i will finally have to miss the next ride, my first time. I have
a family function to attend. Too bad for me. :( I will have to live
it through the pictures I guess.

--
shibumi

Jeff

"Everyone is my equal, in that I may learn from them." Quote from 'All
in the Family'
shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816