the Off Ramp in San Jose.

Blackdog

Guest
Hi,

Couple questions:

1) Is the Off Ramp in San Jose the largest bike store in the Bay Area?

2) Which store in the bay area has the best deal for Specialized in general?

I am Looking for either a last year model or year before. Prefer full suspension.

Thanks

blackdog at [email protected] wrote on 5/27/03 7:21 PM:
> Couple questions:
>
> 1) Is the Off Ramp in San Jose the largest bike store in the Bay Area?
>
> 2) Which store in the bay area has the best deal for Specialized in general?

You might try ba.bicycles for more specific Bay Area area knowledge.

I got the best deal from Spokesmen in Santa Cruz Telephone: 831-423-love ask for Michael Moore

Reno de Caro