the Off Ramp in San Jose.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Blackdog, May 27, 2003.

  1. Blackdog

    Blackdog Guest

    Hi,

    Couple questions:

    1) Is the Off Ramp in San Jose the largest bike store in the Bay Area?

    2) Which store in the bay area has the best deal for Specialized in general?

    I am Looking for either a last year model or year before. Prefer full suspension.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Jim Edgar

    Jim Edgar Guest

    blackdog at [email protected] wrote on 5/27/03 7:21 PM:
    > Couple questions:
    >
    > 1) Is the Off Ramp in San Jose the largest bike store in the Bay Area?
    >
    > 2) Which store in the bay area has the best deal for Specialized in general?

    You might try ba.bicycles for more specific Bay Area area knowledge.

  3. Renodecaro

    Renodecaro Guest

    I got the best deal from Spokesmen in Santa Cruz Telephone: 831-423-love ask for Michael Moore

    Reno de Caro