The Only Method That Will Show You How to Stop Acid Reflux and Heartburn Forever!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marketing Assistant, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Thousands of Former Sufferers Have Already
    Said Goodbye to their Digestive Problems and YOU CAN TOO!!

    As a matter of fact people all over the world that have followed my
    very simple but highly effective program are now completely free of
    acid reflux, heartburn or GERD and they did it without drugs, exercise
    or some crazy diet for the rest of their lives.

    Did you know that most digestive problems aren't diseases at all,
    they are conditions, which can be corrected easily without drugs or
    other medications, and very quickly too!

    Follow the link below for more information:

    http://whyzeman.cole51243.hop.clickbank.net

    Tags:

  2. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Marketing Assistant wrote:
    || Thousands of Former Sufferers Have Already
    || Said Goodbye to their Digestive Problems and YOU CAN TOO!!
    || As a matter of fact people all over the world that have followed my
    || very simple but highly effective program are now completely free of
    || acid reflux, heartburn or GERD and they did it without drugs,
    || exercise or some crazy diet for the rest of their lives.
    || Did you know that most digestive problems aren't diseases at all,
    || they are conditions, which can be corrected easily without drugs or
    || other medications, and very quickly too!
    || Follow the link below for more information:
    (SPAM link snipped)

    You're posting your spam in the wrong newsgroup, gomer ... Low-carb cures
    IBS, acid reflux, indigestion and heartburn. Try peddling your wares at
    alt.support.diet.low-fat; they've always got digestive problems over there.

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  3. Frankie03

    Frankie03 Guest

    I'm new to groups and just want to ask you a question Marengo.
    Why is my link considered SPAM and yours is not? You snipped my link to
    advertise yours?

  4. Frankie03 wrote:

    > I'm new to groups and just want to ask you a question Marengo.
    > Why is my link considered SPAM and yours is not? You snipped my link to
    > advertise yours?

    One - Learn to quote posts. Quoting is mandatory on UseNet.

    Two - Show me the "Order Now" link On Marengo's website and show it
    removed from yours. He's not a spammer because he's not selling a
    product. He's supporting low carb in general and ASLDC in particular.