The pain...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mark Derricutt, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:19:32 GMT, "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >We had winds like that last sunday. When Í hit a crosswind in an open field with my Rolf wheels it
    >felt like the bike took off. I was really happy having my skydiver experience to fly the bike in
    >such a fashion that both wheels occasionally had contact with the pavement.

    Oh, I hate that! My commute goes over the tail end of the Berkshire Downs - when you hit the top of
    the hill, the wind is coming at you across a large plain and can be really strong - also prone to
    gusts. It was the rimary reason I went 'bent, as I said. The lowbike is much less vulnerable to
    crosswinds as well, but harder to control if they do take over.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.