The pain...

Status

Just Zis Guy

Guest
On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:19:32 GMT, "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote:

>We had winds like that last sunday. When Í hit a crosswind in an open field with my Rolf wheels it
>felt like the bike took off. I was really happy having my skydiver experience to fly the bike in
>such a fashion that both wheels occasionally had contact with the pavement.

Oh, I hate that! My commute goes over the tail end of the Berkshire Downs - when you hit the top of
the hill, the wind is coming at you across a large plain and can be really strong - also prone to
gusts. It was the rimary reason I went 'bent, as I said. The lowbike is much less vulnerable to
crosswinds as well, but harder to control if they do take over.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.