The Pantour folks??

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Kelly, May 7, 2003.

  1. Kelly

    Kelly Guest

    Has anyone talked to Pantour in the last couple of days? Does anyone live close to their home city,
    Escondido, CA, that could go by and rattle a door? Seems we are have difficulty reaching them.
    Thanks, Kelly.

    Tags:

  2. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    Can't get through at all, or not answering messages?

    I know that at times, they get REALLY backed up. They may still be working on their new factory
    and/or moving in.

    They've been very good about getting back to people in the past, even those like me who weren't
    really customers...

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Kelly) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Has anyone talked to Pantour in the last couple of days? Does anyone live close to their home
    > city, Escondido, CA, that could go by and rattle a door? Seems we are have difficulty reaching
    > them. Thanks, Kelly.

    I think this has been discussed on bentrideronline. Pantour is in the process of moving from
    Escondido to Carlsbad- not all that far (maybe 15 miles), but there may be issues with phone lines,
    Internet access, and just plain getting unpacked.

    Jeff