The Paradox of Hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2007
Life on the blue/brown planet is held together by corruption, hypocrisy and emotional feelings of denial. Confessions, whistleblowing, brutal facts, ugly disclosures seldom influence bubble headed fools.

Great examples of hypocrisy:
1) Jan Urlich fans who condemn Lance Pharmstrong when both are confirmed sporting frauds and drug cheats
2) Making cycling heroes out of drug cheats, and defending the very idea of clean cheating in a dirty legacy business.
3) Blaming a credit-driven (lack of trust) recession upon former federal reserve chairman Alan Greenspan w/o regard to Wall Street fraud, deception and shell games (Hedge Funds, off-shore banking, secrecy, legalized money laundering, phony audits, SEC exemptions, etc...)
4) Muslims who own and sell real estate using sale/leasebacks in order to skirt/avoid interest computations (net present value. effortless profit) and anger Allah. Interest receipt/payment is more sinful than rape or alcohol consumption
5) Muslims who invest in index funds to parallel returns from pork-based feed & slaughterhouse companies to order apease Allah (circumvent religious rules)
6) Catholics who donate time and money to steroid-based deceptive charities or own Pharmaceutical firms or index funds that sell birth control pills and contraception products to apease the Pope.
7) Southern Baptists who drink on Sunday afternoon whilst viewing ESPN-Disney NFL football and/or NASCAR.
8) discrediting people with insider knowledege of doping, lying, media lies, money laundering, bribery, embezzement, malfeasance, audit fraud, institutional fraud, off-shore accounting, speacial purpose entiyr, hedge fund operations, ABA loan loss rules evasion, whilst holding themeselves out as nobles (ignorant nobility).
9) shooting the messenger. (Jesus & Paul Kimmage both had that problem)
10) calling the greedy, corrupt, brutal Nazi SS Unit racist
11) failing to chill out and embrace reality and world history

Hypocrisy allows for people to believe in personal themes, be inconsistent, have ZERO quest for knowledge and live in blissful ignorance.

Organized religion, TV-funded sports, many professional memberships, and many political party affiliations allow people to socialize on a basis disconnected from brutal disclosures--all for a small fee. The media advertisers all know this and game the system for BILLIONS in consumer brand loyalty.

Are you a fan of Joseph Goebbels?

The Final Soution?

The Pharmstrong legacy? Nike swooshes?

Soylent Green? Global warming?

Hedge Fund secrecy?

Nice try felt_rider. Better think again.

Felt_Rider said:
Are you a fan of Ted Kaczynski?

Still 11 to zero felt_rider Put something up on the score board please.

Hein-Verbruggen said:
Life on the blue/brown planet is held together by corruption, hypocrisy and emotional feelings of denial. Confessions, whistleblowing, brutal facts, ugly disclosures seldom influence bubble headed fools.

Great examples of hypocrisy:
1) Jan Urlich fans who condemn Lance Pharmstrong when both are confirmed sporting frauds and drug cheats
2) Making cycling heroes out of drug cheats, and defending the very idea of clean cheating in a dirty legacy business.
3) Blaming a credit-driven (lack of trust) recession upon former federal reserve chairman Alan Greenspan w/o regard to Wall Street fraud, deception and shell games (Hedge Funds, off-shore banking, secrecy, legalized money laundering, phony audits, SEC exemptions, etc...)
4) Muslims who own and sell real estate using sale/leasebacks in order to skirt/avoid interest computations (net present value. effortless profit) and anger Allah. Interest receipt/payment is more sinful than rape or alcohol consumption
5) Muslims who invest in index funds to parallel returns from pork-based feed & slaughterhouse companies to order apease Allah (circumvent religious rules)
6) Catholics who donate time and money to steroid-based deceptive charities or own Pharmaceutical firms or index funds that sell birth control pills and contraception products to apease the Pope.
7) Southern Baptists who drink on Sunday afternoon whilst viewing ESPN-Disney NFL football and/or NASCAR.
8) discrediting people with insider knowledege of doping, lying, media lies, money laundering, bribery, embezzement, malfeasance, audit fraud, institutional fraud, off-shore accounting, speacial purpose entiyr, hedge fund operations, ABA loan loss rules evasion, whilst holding themeselves out as nobles (ignorant nobility).
9) shooting the messenger. (Jesus & Paul Kimmage both had that problem)
10) calling the greedy, corrupt, brutal Nazi SS Unit racist
11) failing to chill out and embrace reality and world history

Hypocrisy allows for people to believe in personal themes, be inconsistent, have ZERO quest for knowledge and live in blissful ignorance.

Organized religion, TV-funded sports, many professional memberships, and many political party affiliations allow people to socialize on a basis disconnected from brutal disclosures--all for a small fee. The media advertisers all know this and game the system for BILLIONS in consumer brand loyalty.

What if my list were identical to your list would it be 11 to 11 or plagiarism?

Felt_Rider said:
Are you a fan of Ted Kaczynski?
Goold old Ted probably has Internet access in the slammer and posts here as HV. I am just waiting for him to veer off the deep end again and start threatening to bomb Nike headquarters.

Maybe he will threaten the T-Mobile systematic doping programs too.

Or just harrass George Mitchell, former Chairman of Disney-ESPN. Mitchell has prostate cancer now btw--at age 83. Still no MLB steroids found yet.

Maybe Charlie Manson and Ted are U-Tube buddies.

Bro Deal said:
Goold old Ted probably has Internet access in the slammer and posts here as HV. I am just waiting for him to veer off the deep end again and start threatening to bomb Nike headquarters.

Hypocrisy is when you state that you are against fraud, and that you seek to expose it, but then fraudulently claim to be knowledgeable in areas that you lack knowledge or fraudulently claim that you are always right when anyone smarter than a hamster knows that is impossible.

Ironic delusion is when you pride yourself on seeing reality whilst ignorantly being unaware that your filtered perceptions are anything but.

Yes you are a "Paradox of Hypocrisy" Heiny-Ferfuggen.

Your ignorance betrayed your post---as it typically does crank.

Too much crank (meth), not enough sobriety.

Crankyfeet said:
Hypocrisy is when you state that you are against fraud, and that you seek to expose it, but then fraudulently claim to be knowledgeable in areas that you lack knowledge or fraudulently claim that you are always right when anyone smarter than a hamster knows that is impossible.

Ironic delusion is when you pride yourself on seeing reality whilst ignorantly being unaware that your filtered perceptions are anything but.

Yes you are a "Paradox of Hypocrisy" Heiny-Ferfuggen.

I agree with HV completely....well only about NASCAR. Sorry, I don't like NASCAR.

jhuskey said:
I agree with HV completely....well only about NASCAR. Sorry, I don't like NASCAR.
How could that be? You must live apart from the rest of the Tenn. brethern. :)

That's what I see on many car windows here in Georgia :D

This is the window decal for HV's car
Tour de Amgen

btw: I cycled with a former Nascar team employee last month. He was NOT on a top team. He informed me that each and every Monday morning his phone rang from all his team sponsors complaining about their lack of TV exposure minutes. (they demanded more TV time)

Each sponsor knew that they were NOT premitted to win any Nascar races, but pleaded for more TV air time in exchange for losing (conceding results).

This team marketing guy's next action was to call Rick Hendrick's #1 team and beg for more lap leads for the next weekend race. (deal via wink, wink, nod)

You cannot have ESPN-Disney funded brand-names w/o many paid losers.

Nascar is just like the TDF--it is pay for play TV time.

Score 3 for felt_rider. Nascar = WWE too

Felt_Rider said:
How could that be? You must live apart from the rest of the Tenn. brethern. :)

That's what I see on many car windows here in Georgia :D

This is the window decal for HV's car
Tour de Amgen

Status
Not open for further replies.