The path to Lance's Loss

Malev

Guest
The prediction for stage 15 is that Lance is bonked over the head with
a white flag by a true Frenchman spectator.

And I must add, inherently multiple levels of irony increase the
startlingness of the prescience, you dumbasses.

"Malev" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The prediction for stage 15 is that Lance is bonked over the head with
> a white flag by a true Frenchman spectator.
>
> And I must add, inherently multiple levels of irony increase the
> startlingness of the prescience, you dumbasses.

Typical of the French, if you can not win honestly do something, anything.
Possibly they will have one of their Iraq friends do it for them.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:25:25 GMT, "Jack-of-the-Dust" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Malev" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The prediction for stage 15 is that Lance is bonked over the head with
>> a white flag by a true Frenchman spectator.
>>
>> And I must add, inherently multiple levels of irony increase the
>> startlingness of the prescience, you dumbasses.

>Typical of the French, if you can not win honestly do something, anything.
>Possibly they will have one of their Iraq friends do it for them.

It was a forged post.
I don't post from yahoo.com
Of course, some naive dumbass will always jump on the French bashing bandwagon,

fu2 alt.clueless

I predict this ahole Malev will end up in a lot of killfiles. Starting with
mine.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:27:39 GMT, "Tony Spadaro" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I predict this ahole Malev will end up in a lot of killfiles. Starting with
>mine.

It was a fake post, dumbass!
Being a top poster, you will end up in a lot of killfiles.

"Jack-of-the-Dust" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Malev" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The prediction for stage 15 is that Lance is bonked over the head with
> > a white flag by a true Frenchman spectator.
> >
> > And I must add, inherently multiple levels of irony increase the
> > startlingness of the prescience, you dumbasses.

> Typical of the French, if you can not win honestly do something, anything.
> Possibly they will have one of their Iraq friends do it for them.

Omigod, someone who believe genuinely that you can win honestly in the
Tour de France. So cute...

Frenchy

Maybe you could just keep the stupidity in rec.bicyles.racing where
it belongs, eh?

Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:
> Maybe you could just keep the stupidity in rec.bicyles.racing where
> it belongs, eh?

Can I forward this advice to GeeDubya?