The pint doesn't fall far from the keg.

wolfix said:
And never let a Kennedy drive .......
It was obviously the car's fault. How can anyone blame kennedy for the actions of a erratic motorcar? Isn't that right MaryJo?...MaryJo?

Chance3290 said:
Actually I was referring to the Wexford Kennedys and the antics of their elected kin. Bush's children haven't been elected anything.

But no, Bush is not a drunk. He is a rich, powerful, elite man. People like this are not drunks. They are VICTIMS of addiction.
Kennedy has been addicted to cocaine, pills, booze, etc. But none of this is his fault. We MUST pity him and re-elect him to office.

Kennedy has been in trouble with booze and pills while in office. He should be removed now. There should be no question about this. He's not in his right mind, (enter you 'right mind' Bush jokes here) but he is making decision and passing laws?

Anyone notice that daddy teddy hasn't been very vocal in defense of sonny? Maybe sonny can stay in the kennedy room of the kennedy wing of the kennedy rehab center.
Or, since he has a mental illness, they can give her a lobotomy and put him away the same way Papa Joe put Rosemary away.

It never ceases to astonish me how people like you get so worked up about
relatively minor issues - and yet you completely disregard the current shennanigans at the White House where American lives have been lost by :

1.Failure to act decisively between Jan-Sept 2001 and the susbsequent 9/11
tragedy.
2.The deliberate endangering of US lives by sending recruits to wage war in a country which posed no threat to the USA and the 2,000 plus US lives lost
thus far.
3.The deliberate endangering of US lives by the deliberate outing of a secret service agent who was married to a man who disagreed with your current President and thus exposing all operatives with who she came in to contact.
4.The willful neglect of the current US administration to act when US civilians were faced with the biggest natural disaster in the recent years in New Orleans and the loss of life which that subsequently entailed.
5.The largest single deterioration in economic fortunes in the last generation at Federal and national level.

As you're firing Kennedy - will you be firing Bush?

Chance3290 said:
Actually I was referring to the Wexford Kennedys and the antics of their elected kin. Bush's children haven't been elected anything.

But no, Bush is not a drunk. He is a rich, powerful, elite man. People like this are not drunks. They are VICTIMS of addiction.
Kennedy has been addicted to cocaine, pills, booze, etc. But none of this is his fault. We MUST pity him and re-elect him to office.

Kennedy has been in trouble with booze and pills while in office. He should be removed now. There should be no question about this. He's not in his right mind, (enter you 'right mind' Bush jokes here) but he is making decision and passing laws?

Anyone notice that daddy teddy hasn't been very vocal in defense of sonny? Maybe sonny can stay in the kennedy room of the kennedy wing of the kennedy rehab center.
Or, since he has a mental illness, they can give her a lobotomy and put him away the same way Papa Joe put Rosemary away.
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0506/watchingyoupoo.html
Christian Kids Want to Know: Does Jesus Watch Me Go Poopy?

It's a funny site all right. You can get a free subscription and have a monthly email sent and there is a heap of stuff in their archives,all of it quite demented.
The most demented part is the "Hate Mail" section.It's astonishing how many people take it seriously! :D
Here's another..."Pets In heaven"http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subjectarchive/kids.html
Christian Kids Corner | Landover Baptist Church

stevebaby said:
It was the car's fault...right,laura?http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Laura)
It is interesting that so often with people connected to the Bush's, there is such controversy surrounding the details of "accidents" involving them.

Almost like these bastards kill or ruin anyone that gets in their way, and invariably get away with it.

limerickman said:
It never ceases to astonish me how people like you get so worked up about
relatively minor issues - and yet you completely disregard the current shennanigans at the White House where American lives have been lost by :
It never ceases to astonish me how people like you allow the elite to get away with whatever then want. When they do, they can always rely on people like you to explain away their behavior. Or ignore their behavior and blame someone else.
Why bother with trapped miners when Bush is in the White House? Celtic Tiger scandal?..not a problem because Bush is in the White House.

This thread had nothing to do with Bush, the war, or the Giro (that's a bicycle race). It had to do with a another kennedy getting away more **** and having your kind making allowences for his behavior.

Chance3290 said:
This thread had nothing to do with Bush, the war, or the Giro (that's a bicycle race). It had to do with a another kennedy getting away more **** and having your kind making allowences for his behavior.
I think if you knew any history Chance, you'd have noticed that there is a lot of "getting away with ****" when it comes to the Bush-Leaguer's. Has been thus for years and is still true to this day.

So: Pot meet Kettle. :p

As far as young Kennedy's recent escapade, it pales in comparison to so many others that have been mentioned here, so please desist with the phony indignation.

The Bush clan and their ilk have violated the law so many times and so aggregiously, they make the Kennedy's look saintly.

Wurm said:
As far as young Kennedy's recent escapade, it pales in comparison to so many others that have been mentioned here, so please desist with the phony indignation.
Thank you for proving my point. 'young kennedy's recent escapade,'
More elitist ****.

But, the good news is that my family doesn't live the area where this clown has, and will again, drive the streets.

Now try and stay focused. We're talking about kennedy driving intoxicated. What are your thoughts? (Other than BUSH...BUSH...BUSH...)

political discussion on non-political boards is bollocks

'cept of course if sommat juicy happens with the Kennedy clan

Chance3290 said:
More elitist ****.

But, the good news is that my family doesn't live the area where this clown has, and will again, drive the streets.

Now try and stay focused. We're talking about kennedy driving intoxicated. What are your thoughts? (Other than BUSH...BUSH...BUSH...)
Jesus is watching you.
:D

Chance3290 said:
It was obviously the car's fault. How can anyone blame kennedy for the actions of a erratic motorcar? Isn't that right MaryJo?...MaryJo?
He should have driven a VW Bug......

Chance3290 said:
More elitist ****.

Too bad you weren't living in Laura Bush's neck of the woods when she was doing the killing. Funny how we haven't seen "outrage" from you Sheep about that, which was years before Chappaquiddick.

And BTW - young Mr. Kennedy is not the one committing war crimes and otherwise violating the Constitution on a daily basis.

That would be BushCo.

Wurm said:
It is interesting that so often with people connected to the Bush's, there is such controversy surrounding the details of "accidents" involving them.

Almost like these bastards kill or ruin anyone that gets in their way, and invariably get away with it.
The two events dont compare. I live on the Mass, Ri. border, and am surrounded by these idiots. The Bush family and or GWs record in the White House is no basis to defend Fat Ted and his bumbling son Patti. They are vile people politics aside.

Much less vile than that other clan you're surrounded by in Connecticut and Kennebunkport, ME.