The pint doesn't fall far from the keg.

Wurm said:
Much less vile than that other clan you're surrounded by in Connecticut and Kennebunkport, ME.
You already know my stance on limited govt, so again politics aside..Your very wrong about that.

Billsworld said:
You already know my stance on limited govt, so again politics aside..Your very wrong about that.
I suppose that would be a matter of opinion. Of course, most in the US and the rest of the world do consider the actions of BushCo and their ilk to be the height of disgusting, despicable behavior.

You're backing a criminal and exceedingly destructive regime, BW. The question is: why do you persist?

stevebaby said:
The car preferred by serial killers...ted bundy,john wayne gacy...
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Did Gacy drive a VW? He used to live several blocks from me....

Now that you mention it,I don't know.It was something that I was told recently.
He was apparently a successful building contracto so it is probably unlikely.

Wurm said:
I suppose that would be a matter of opinion. Of course, most in the US and the rest of the world do consider the actions of BushCo and their ilk to be the height of disgusting, despicable behavior.

You're backing a criminal and exceedingly destructive regime, BW. The question is: why do you persist?
The difference is that one is a questionable foriegn policy decision , and the other is murder in the 2nd degree in the case of Ted. If we are simply going on bodys dead, you would have to hold JFK accountable for Viet Nam. Your objection to Bush as a president is perfectly legit, but it doesnt remove the FACT that Ted K. should have done some jail time for his actions as a citizen .

He also managed the Kentucky Fried Chickens before he moved to Chicago.....And it was in Chicago where he did all the killings.........

stevebaby said:
The difference is...one is involuntary manslaughter and one is war crimes against humanity.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4999734/
Exclusive: Read War Crimes Memos - Newsweek National News - MSNBC.com
First point...OK. 2nd is a matter of opinoin. I wouldnt consider msnbc, newsweek, npr,cnn etc..to be fair and balanced news.. wurm had brought up Laura Bush and an accident as a teen and compared it to Fat Teds drowning of MJ. A little bit of a reach?? The reason I brought up JFK and Viet Nam was to compare a Presidents policy decisions to private actions. They are not the same thing. The Kennedys behave privately as if laws do not apply to them, and we have several generations of proof of that. The good news is the legacy appears to be loosing steam and should end with dopey Pat.

Billsworld said:
.. wurm had brought up Laura Bush and an accident as a teen and compared it to Fat Teds drowning of MJ. A little bit of a reach??
Both were accidents, correct? In both cases, someone died, and both Laura and Ted got away with it.

"Reach"? :rolleyes: Hardly.

Wurm said:
Both were accidents, correct? In both cases, someone died, and both Laura and Ted got away with it.

Drunk 2am.....Family cover up. "The accident" was reported hours later by the Senator(enough time to sober up). What you are saying is Laura Bush(17 yrs old according to the link) used family money and influence to cover up the accident? She had been out drinking all night?. Why do you blindly support any dem at any cost.? It diminishes any valid points you may have in other areas

Wurm said:

Actually both are negligence under the law and can be considered "the conscious decision to not use reasonable or ordinary care under a duty owed".
Of course this generally comes under comparitive fault in most states and can be argued.
Either way an act of disregard was the direct causation and that is negilgence.

The Kennedys are cursed and the US is cursed with corrupt politicians!

Billsworld said:
Drunk 2am.....Family cover up. "The accident" was reported hours later by the Senator(enough time to sober up). What you are saying is Laura Bush(17 yrs old according to the link) used family money and influence to cover up the accident? She had been out drinking all night?. Why do you blindly support any dem at any cost.? It diminishes any valid points you may have in other areas
Well you see bill, that's where you're wrong. I don't "blindly support any dem at any cost" - far from it. Instead, that would be true of the moonbats (such as yourself, Carrera, wolfux, Chance, etc.) that are in Neo Con/Repig camp.

As far as I can tell, murder or manslaughter is what it is...whether one was drunk or sober at the time.

As stevebaby has said, it's not a matter of "party" but rather the rich/elite sense of entitlement and immunity from prosecution that's the issue here.

Wurm said:
Well you see bill, that's where you're wrong. I don't "blindly support any dem at any cost" - far from it. Instead, that would be true of the moonbats (such as yourself, Carrera, wolfux, Chance, etc.) that are in Neo Con/Repig camp.

As far as I can tell, murder or manslaughter is what it is...whether one was drunk or sober at the time.

As stevebaby has said, it's not a matter of "party" but rather the rich/elite sense of entitlement and immunity from prosecution that's the issue here.
A 17 yeard old girl traveling the speed limit , gets in a accident and the person in the other car dies.( In a Corvair....deemed unsafe at any speed by Ralph Nader) In this instance you are claiming that a drunk Congressman that drves off a bridge drowning a girl ,and then reports the accident hours later is the same? So is that like comparing the Bush girls doing jello shots at a frat party to Pat Ks drug addiction.? They are both rich, so its the same?

stevebaby said:
What sort of drugs is kennedy addicted to?http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=33&num=5141
Capitol Hill Blue: Bush Taking Anti-Depressants to Control Mood Swings
Dopey Pat checked himself into drug rehab after his accident the other day. In the liberal world, thats not a character defect its a illness. Lets hope dopey Pat gets well soon. I wonder if that unbiased news agency took note of the Bicycling Magazine piece on GW , or his resting heart rate in the 40s. He took a writer from Bicycling and a bunch of secret service for a ride on the ranch. I guess he is real fast, and trains hard

Kennedy is addicted to a pain killer prescribed for him for back pain after surgery to remove a growth.