    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: Charter for MHA
    Date: 1999/07/19
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    >From: "A. Fox"

    >On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Edward Mathes wrote:
    >
    >> JDrew63929 wrote:
    >>
    >> > Tthis is exactly why I DIDN'T tell you of my tests long
    >> > ago. I knew you wouldn't believe it even with PROOF.
    >>
    >> The problem, Jan, is the "proof".
    >>
    >> Loa Loa is transmitted by one species of fly found in
    >> central and west
    Africa. I
    >> could find no reference to humna to human transmission.
    >> Additionally, it
    is a
    >> cutaneous/opthalmologic condition and don't think it can
    >> be found with
    stool
    >> studies.
    >>
    >> So, based on this, your Blue Mountain Lab report might be
    >> inaccurate.
    >>
    >> Unless, of course, you hvae traveled to Africa.
    >>
    >> > You have proved me to be correct. You either disbelieve
    >> > the lab, the doctor, or the study! I don't know
    anything
    >> > about loa loa, but I had others, besides them, and I
    >> > SAW some for myself,
    so
    >> > why would I want another test?
    >>
    >> If you saw then yourself, jar them and take them to an
    >> entomologisdt for identification.
    >>
    >> > You have forgotten how sick I was, how many trips I had
    >> > taken to doctors and hospitals. I could barely get
    >> > dressed to
    go,
    >> > so I am going to go in and start doubting a certain
    >> > name of a parasite?
    And you
    >> > accuse me of not thinking things through? It appears
    >> > you will find
    anything ole
    >> > thing to debate.
    >>
    >> I don't think you are listening to reason.

    Reasoning? Sure glad none of you ever worked with kids!

    >> What's better Jan...knowing the truth as truth or
    >> beliveing a falsehood is
    >truth?
    >

    >Precisely said, Jan. The fact that (you claim) the lab
    >detected loiasis through a stool analysis calls the entire
    >diagnosis into doubt.
    >

    >AF

    Right. Anything you say it right. Right? We have been all
    over this over and over. I do appreciate you and Ed calling
    me a liar. Thanks. At any rate, the problem is cleared up
    now, so don't let it bother you.

    Jan </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

  3. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab? Has
    anyone looked into this Lab? >>

    Who cares, Kim?

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
    (Jessie Winchester).

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: "The problem, Jan, is the "proof"."
    >From: [email protected] (DEBBEE1023)
    >Date: 3/13/2004 11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    ><< And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab? Has
    >anyone looked into this Lab? >>
    >

    >Who cares, Kim?

    This is an example of how things get changed, in fact a Blue
    Mountain Lab was never mentioned by me. Sadly Kim believe
    everything the *gang*posts.

    I guess Kim doesn't know how to search and see if there is a
    Blue Mountain lab.

    Jan

  5. Ilsa 9.100a

    Ilsa 9.100a Guest

    >>Subject: Re: "The problem, Jan, is the "proof"."
    >>From: [email protected] (DEBBEE1023)
    >>Date: 3/13/2004 11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >><< And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab?
    >>Has anyone looked into this Lab? >>
    >>

    >>Who cares, Kim?
    >
    >This is an example of how things get changed, in fact a
    >Blue Mountain Lab was never mentioned by me. Sadly Kim
    >believe everything the *gang*posts.
    >
    >I guess Kim doesn't know how to search and see if there is
    >a Blue Mountain lab.
    >
    >Jan

    The name of the dubious testing center is called Great
    Smokey. They don't know dog hair from human hair, but that
    never stops them from fullfilling their patients toxic-of-the-
    month fantasy.

  6. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    ===================
    Why are you so obsessed with multiple addresses? Why do you
    care? LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you
    how they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  7. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is an example of how things get changed, in fact a
    > Blue Mountain Lab
    was
    > never mentioned by me. Sadly Kim believe everything the
    > *gang*posts.

    Then just tell us what Lab was used. Is that so hard? We can
    then check for ourselves.

    > I guess Kim doesn't know how to search and see if there is
    > a Blue Mountain
    lab.

    Why should I bother if someone else already did?

    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  8. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Ilsa 9.100a" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The name of the dubious testing center is called Great
    > Smokey. They don't
    know
    > dog hair from human hair, but that never stops them from
    > fullfilling their patients toxic-of-the-month fantasy.
    ==============================
    That doesn't surprise me. I suppose if they actually tested
    what they received and found it negative, they'd soon be out
    of business.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  9. "Ilsa 9.100a" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >>Subject: Re: "The problem, Jan, is the "proof"." From:
    > >>[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) Date: 3/13/2004
    > >>11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]
    > >>m20.aol.com>
    > >>
    > >><< And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab?
    > >>Has anyone
    looked
    > >>into this Lab? >>
    > >>

    > >>Who cares, Kim?
    > >
    > >This is an example of how things get changed, in fact a
    > >Blue Mountain Lab
    was
    > >never mentioned by me. Sadly Kim believe everything the
    > >*gang*posts.
    > >
    > >I guess Kim doesn't know how to search and see if there
    > >is a Blue
    Mountain
    > >lab.
    > >
    > >Jan
    > >

    > The name of the dubious testing center is called Great
    > Smokey. They don't
    know
    > dog hair from human hair, but that never stops them from
    > fullfilling their patients toxic-of-the-month fantasy.

    Howling with laughter....

  10. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Interesting Quest verified the same information from the
    other lab, that found
    > my metals in my body. In fact their testing showed a
    > higher value...
    ============================
    And this value was so high you set off metal detectors at
    airports? Be glad you're still among the living.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  11. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You are a liar and proud of it.
    ================================
    Your Delusional Liarosis can be treated Jan. No need to
    exist in a horror-land where everyone is a liar but
    yourself.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  12. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lf6dnQEC3M5E7s_dRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > >
    > > "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > ===========
    > > And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab? Has
    > > anyone looked
    > into
    > > this Lab?
    >
    > Strangely, it is not on the internet....
    >
    > I found a Blue Mountan Water lab in Oregon...
    ==============================
    And I found a Blue Mountain Fish Hatchery in the
    southern USA.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  13. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On 13 Mar 2004 23:07:58 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: "The problem, Jan, is the "proof"." From:
    >>[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) Date: 3/13/2004
    >>11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]
    >>m20.aol.com>
    >>
    >><< And what is the reputation of The Blue Mountain Lab?
    >>Has anyone looked into this Lab? >>
    >>

    >>Who cares, Kim?
    >
    >This is an example of how things get changed, in fact a
    >Blue Mountain Lab was never mentioned by me. Sadly Kim
    >believe everything the *gang*posts.
    >
    >I guess Kim doesn't know how to search and see if there is
    >a Blue Mountain lab.
    >
    >Jan

    <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject: Re:
    Charter for MHA Date: 1999/07/17 Message-ID: <[email protected]
    fm1.aol.com>#1/1 References:
    <[email protected]> Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative X-
    Admin: [email protected]

    >From: Edward Mathes <[email protected]> Date: Sat, 17
    >July 1999 08:26 AM EDT

    >> I know MD's do NOT check for parasites because NONE of
    >> the MD's I went to checked for them. I went to Florida
    >> Institute of health (alternative) they checked for them,
    >> and found them. I went to MD's and told them, to check my
    >> stomach, something was wrong. They barely touched my
    >> stomach and said"feels
    OK
    >> to me." I went home, read a book about cleansing. Took
    >> SEVERAL enemas,
    drank
    >> sauerkruat juice. God in heaven, I was loaded! My faith
    >> in MD's hit
    bottom.

    >Jan, this is not a 'flip' question. I truely want an
    >answer.
    >
    >How were the parasites identified and which one(s)
    >was(were) found?

    They were identified by the Great Smokies Diagnostic Lab (AF
    is wrong when he states this is not a good lab). The test
    was Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis & Comprehensive
    Parasitology X 1 Purge.

    This is my post of 6/09/99. Sorry you missed it.

    Some were from the loa loa family, some were pinworms,
    tapeworms, ascaris, entamoeba histolytica, achorion
    schoenlenini. From a comprehensive digestive stool analysis
    & comprehensive parasitology X 1 purge. Great smoky
    Diagnostic Lab.

    Jan

    ---------------

    ---------------

    >My spelling, syntax, denotation and grammar are perfect. It
    >is my typing that is bad.

    >-

    </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

  14. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > They were identified by the Great Smokies Diagnostic Lab
    > (AF is wrong when he states this is not a good lab). The
    > test was Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis &
    > Comprehensive Parasitology X 1 Purge.
    >
    > This is my post of 6/09/99. Sorry you missed it.
    >
    > Some were from the loa loa family, some were pinworms,
    > tapeworms, ascaris, entamoeba histolytica, achorion
    > schoenlenini. From a comprehensive digestive stool
    > analysis & comprehensive parasitology X 1 purge. Great
    > smoky Diagnostic Lab.
    =============================
    Is this for real? How would any reasonably clean person in
    the USA become infested with so many parasites? Was she a
    stool eater? Don't laugh, I heard about one at the Hospital
    where I worked in the 1970s. She ate her own feces as well
    as what the dogs left in the streets. She ate pigeon
    droppings. She had some compulsion, some obsession with
    feces as food. She was committed for 21 days observation.
    Now if Jan was a feces eater......
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  15. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:23:28 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Jan said:
    >>
    >> This is my post of 6/09/99. Sorry you missed it.
    >>
    >> Some were from the loa loa family, some were pinworms,
    >> tapeworms, ascaris, entamoeba histolytica, achorion
    >> schoenlenini. From a comprehensive digestive stool
    >> analysis & comprehensive parasitology X 1 purge. Great
    >> smoky Diagnostic Lab.
    >=============================
    >Is this for real? How would any reasonably clean person in
    >the USA become infested with so many parasites? Was she a
    >stool eater?

    Well considering that Jan is full of shit it would not
    surprise me if she suffered from coprophagia.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  16. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:23:28 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Jan said:
    >>
    >> This is my post of 6/09/99. Sorry you missed it.
    >>
    >> Some were from the loa loa family, some were pinworms,
    >> tapeworms, ascaris, entamoeba histolytica, achorion
    >> schoenlenini. From a comprehensive digestive stool
    >> analysis & comprehensive parasitology X 1 purge. Great
    >> smoky Diagnostic Lab.
    >Is this for real? How would any reasonably clean person in
    >the USA become infested with so many parasites? Was she a
    >stool eater?

    Well considering that Jan is full of shit it would not
    surprise me if she suffered from coprophagia.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  17. Rich.