The Pros Closet

johnpricebldr

Nov 10, 2009
I just purchased a bike for the ebay store, The Pros Closet

Read about The Pros Closet in velo news and those guys are great and have a pretty cool story, two ex pros that have networked and gotten a ton of great gear that I could never find here at my local shops.

I shop with them all the time and they are truly "Pros".

It is worth checking out before you pay retail

eBay Store - theproscloset: The Pros Closet, Cycling Clothing, Bike Parts

My new Superfly is thanks to the crew at The Pros Closet... Love it.

jp

I guess I am using this forum incorrectly.... I used the search bar to look for other postings on The Pros Closet and was curious as to what other experiences people have had... So I replied to those threads.... guess I am new to this game. Sorry for bring back dead posts....

alienator said:
Is that the scent of SPAM?

Considering it lacks any of the common spam vernacular, I am going to have to vote not, However, you're reply, as well as mine, would be considered spam because we are not on topic nor providing productive conversation therein.

johnpricebldr said:
...I used the search bar to look for other postings on The Pros Closet and was curious as to what other experiences people have had...
I've bought stuff from The Pro's Closet on eBay before, no problems here.

Particals said:
Considering it lacks any of the common spam vernacular, I am going to have to vote not...
The OP appears to be simply passing word-of-mouth about a good experience with a merchant, and is not posting links to irrelevant sites for the sole purpose of trying to get free advertising. Doesn't look like SPAM to me.