The Rage: 10,000 cyclists celebrate beating the bay

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Oct 16, 2005.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

  2. EuanB

    EuanB New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2005
    We bought three copies today, I mean who's got time to read the paper on ATB day :p

    I liked it, it's a bit of memrobillia and I'm sure Suzie will find somewhere appropriate for it.

  3. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    "cfsmtb" wrote in message...

    > Our fave was "They Might Ride Giants". Well it made me laff. :eek:

    They might be Dr Spock's backup band.

    I wish I'd thought of that, might save it for future use.

    Parbs - who will have to have Flood in the mp3 player for tomorrows commute