The real Ed Gin "Ed-get on your knees and pray to me you gimp-Gin"

Gary Brown

Guest
I have been paralyzed for 22 years and recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our
disagreement is irrevelent, however Ed's response is not. It's about time the world knows Ed for
what he really is.

The following is his response:

Gary,

You are now a member of the Ed Gin "kill file."

May you fester in your madness as you type your fingers to a nub......

And please do send me many more messages. I look forward to reading each and every one as they are
automatically deleted.........you MORON!

On 22 Apr 2003 13:44:20 -0700, [email protected] (Gary Brown) wrote:

>I have been paralyzed for 22 years and recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our
>disagreement is irrevelent, however Ed's response is not. It's about time the world knows Ed for
>what he really is.

Are you sure he's not Ed Gein in drag?

wrote:

>Are you sure he's not Ed Gein in drag?

This really belongs in a NG titled either, "obscure_references_to_serial_killers" or
"department_of_redundancy_department".

Regards, Bob Hunt