The real Ed Gin "Ed-get on your knees and pray to me you gimp-Gin"

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary Brown, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Gary Brown

    Gary Brown Guest

    I have been paralyzed for 22 years and recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our
    disagreement is irrevelent, however Ed's response is not. It's about time the world knows Ed for
    what he really is.

    The following is his response:

    Gary,

    You are now a member of the Ed Gin "kill file."

    May you fester in your madness as you type your fingers to a nub......

    And please do send me many more messages. I look forward to reading each and every one as they are
    automatically deleted.........you MORON!

    Ed - get on your knees and pray to me you gimp - Gin

    Tags:

  2. On 22 Apr 2003 13:44:20 -0700, [email protected] (Gary Brown) wrote:

    >I have been paralyzed for 22 years and recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our
    >disagreement is irrevelent, however Ed's response is not. It's about time the world knows Ed for
    >what he really is.

    Are you sure he's not Ed Gein in drag?

  3. Hunrobe

    Hunrobe Guest

    wrote:

    >Are you sure he's not Ed Gein in drag?

    This really belongs in a NG titled either, "obscure_references_to_serial_killers" or
    "department_of_redundancy_department".

    Regards, Bob Hunt