The REAL RBR Deathmatch!

Hold My Beer An

Guest
Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:

TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
http://www.nyesgym.com/

Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch the
**** out of each other!

Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

Are they 3 minute rounds? What weight of gloves? Who's the ref?

I probably can round up a dozen or so people who want to go.

Does anyone have the "Tale of the Tape" info on them?

Thx.

>Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>
>TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
>08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> http://www.nyesgym.com/
>
>Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch the
>**** out of each other!
>

>Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>
> TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
> 08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> http://www.nyesgym.com/
>
> Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch
> the **** out of each other!

How hard can it be to box against a guy with finger cancer?

> Are they 3 minute rounds? What weight of gloves? Who's the ref?

2 minute rounds. 16 oz gloves. Referee is Mr. Terry Nye.

> I probably can round up a dozen or so people who want to go.

Cool. Make sure they bring cash.

I'm working on Laudien vs. Myerson for the undercard. If it gets confirmed, another announcement
will follow.

> Does anyone have the "Tale of the Tape" info on them?

Andrew Albright Philadelphia Pa Cat Owner PhD Molecular Biology: University of Pennsylvania Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 156 Reach:Unknown

Brian Trdina Pittsburgh Pa via Lancaster Father of Three MS QA and Regulatory Affairs: Temple
University Ht. 5'11" Wt: 163 Reach: Unknown

Should be great stuff.

If I could only take time off of work I'd go down there and join the crowd which will no doubt beat
the **** out of both of them upon the first appearance.

> Are they 3 minute rounds? What weight of gloves? Who's the ref?
>
> I probably can round up a dozen or so people who want to go.
>
> Does anyone have the "Tale of the Tape" info on them?
>
> Thx.
>
> >Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
> >
> >TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
> >08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> > http://www.nyesgym.com/
> >
> >Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these
guys. Now
> >they're going to punch the **** out of each other!
> >

> >Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

This just in:

A cipollini is a type of small, flat onion from italy.

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
> Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>
> TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
> 08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> http://www.nyesgym.com/
>
> Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch
> the **** out of each other!
>

> Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

Originally posted by Hold My Beer An
Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:

TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
http://www.nyesgym.com/

Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch the
**** out of each other!

Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

Cool! Maybe we can schedule an opening bout between Saunders and Waddel!

hold my beer and watch this... <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Does anyone have the "Tale of the Tape" info on them?

> Andrew Albright Reach:Unknown

> Brian Trdina Reach: Unknown

Well, I'm pretty sure that both of you guys can reach your... oh nevermind. That just establishes a
minimum parameter.

Brian, will you be bringing your two guns? If so, I'm not sure that's acceptable.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Brian, will you be bringing your two guns? If so, I'm not sure that's acceptable.

No, but that's a great boxing nickname:

Brian "Two Guns" Trdina vs. Andrew "The Doctor" Albright

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Brian, will you be bringing your two guns? If so, I'm not sure that's acceptable.

No, but that's a great boxing nickname:

Brian "Two Guns" Trdina vs. Andrew "The Doctor" Albright

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote:

> Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>
> TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT

wait, I thought they were the same person?

--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>
> TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
> 08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> http://www.nyesgym.com/
>
> Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch
> the **** out of each other!
>

> Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.

$5.00 might be a ripoff. Cyclists can't box. Unless of course, you are Blijlevens and the punchee is
Julich. But other than that, who wants to pay $5 to watch a couple of sparrow chested men throw puff
balls at each other?

Sabine

>Subject: Re: The REAL RBR Deathmatch! From: pedalchick [email protected] Date:
>11/25/03 8:47 AM Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Hold My Beer An wrote:
> > Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present: TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic
> > Rules Apply
> > 08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> > http://www.nyesgym.com/http://www.nyesgym.com/ Many people have wanted to punch the **** out
> > of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch the **** out of each other! Entry Fee of
> > $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.
>

>Cool! Maybe we can schedule an opening bout between Saunders and Waddel!

No match, everyone knows that any truckdriver can take a wimpy pro cyclist...

thanks, jason

"sabine" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> $5.00 might be a ripoff. Cyclists can't box. Unless of course, you
are
> Blijlevens and the punchee is Julich. But other than that, who wants to pay $5 to watch a couple
> of sparrow chested men throw puff balls
at
> each other?

God! What a blood thirsty woman. I think I'm in love.

>From: [email protected]

>No match, everyone knows that any truckdriver can take a wimpy pro cyclist...
>

>thanks, jason

Couldn't be a boxing match, it'd have to be a hardcore wrestling match. Jason's tire Iron and chain
against Erik's steel chair and brass knucks. Bill C

i hate fighting, its repugnant and i have lost enough not to want to try it again... but i would
rassle waddell in some kind of charity rassle fest at superweek or something... maybe we could start
a whole series and get it on OLN...

waddell and i arent well known enough to make it work though... I AM NOT BACKING OUT, but i think
that for it to work on tv you have to have nothstein fight j-me carney in a cage... THAT WOULD BE A
REAL GRUDGE MATCH!!!... then me and waddell could be on that card as a warm-up match...

"sabine" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
> >
> > TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
> > 08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
> > http://www.nyesgym.com/
> >
> > Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys.
Now
> > they're going to punch the **** out of each other!
> >

> > Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.
>
> $5.00 might be a ripoff. Cyclists can't box. Unless of course, you are Blijlevens and the punchee
> is Julich. But other than that, who wants to pay $5 to watch a couple of sparrow chested men throw
> puff balls at each other?
>
> Sabine

That's nonsense. Cyclists can box. I am sure them are some black belts and amateur boxers out there
that are semi-pro or pro cyclists. I used to carry a pretty mean punch myself but that came with
training, lots of training. How do know that either of these guys haven't had any training? You
don't. Might be fun to watch, in fact friendly amateur bouts usually are. I like this little clip,
funny! Girl beats the **** out of a guy boxing. Pedalchick would like this one.

30 megs

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Japan.mpg

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I like this little clip, funny! Girl beats the **** out of a guy boxing. Pedalchick would like
> this one.
>
> http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Japan.mpg

Well hell, Bruce, of course she kicked the **** out of him! The main thing those guys from
Jackass are good at is getting the **** kicked out of themselves. She definitely packs a wallop,
though. Didn't even look like she broke a sweat. Much more stylish than Mr. Dunne. Heh.

--
tanx, Howard

"Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!"
"No, but the first of you turns my stomach!"
Firesign Theatre

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

sabine wrote:

> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Punyverse Promotions is Proud to Present:
>>
>>TRDINA vs. ALBRIGHT 3 Rounds of Boxing All Olympic Rules Apply
>>08:30 pm, December 12th 2003 To be held at Nye's Gym 1130 Marshall Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
>> http://www.nyesgym.com/
>>
>>Many people have wanted to punch the **** out of both of these guys. Now they're going to punch
>>the **** out of each other!
>>

>>Entry Fee of $5.00 covers adult beverages for the combatants following the event.
>

> $5.00 might be a ripoff. Cyclists can't box. Unless of course, you are Blijlevens and the punchee
> is Julich. But other than that, who wants to pay $5 to watch a couple of sparrow chested men throw
> puff balls at each other?
>
> Sabine

I'd pay $5 to see a rematch of Christophe Moreau and Carlos Sastre.

Originally posted by Erik Saunders
i hate fighting, its repugnant and i have lost enough not to want to try it again... but i would
rassle waddell in some kind of charity rassle fest at superweek or something... maybe we could start
a whole series and get it on OLN...

waddell and i arent well known enough to make it work though... I AM NOT BACKING OUT, but i think
that for it to work on tv you have to have nothstein fight j-me carney in a cage... THAT WOULD BE A
REAL GRUDGE MATCH!!!... then me and waddell could be on that card as a warm-up match...

oh c'mon, you can't talk so much smack and then turn into such a wuss! Next thing you'll be proposing to thumb wrestle.

Where is that mpeg of the two cyclists slapping the **** out of each other like girls while trying to stay upright on their cleats...