The real reason chris t got banned from DPF

Crankyfeet

Jun 5, 2007
I am unfamiliar with the real reason for chris t's quick-fire ban from DPF. Hoping this poll can answer the question... :confused: Multiple choices are possible.

Crankyfeet said:
I am unfamiliar with the real reason for chris t's quick-fire ban from DPF. Hoping this poll can answer the question... :confused:

After a well known fan posted HWMNBN's dickipedia entry, Chris posted about his attitude to HWMNBN - from memory, there was a speculative comment about someone's sexuality, and a direct accusation of hypocrisy re that poster's readiness to call some people dopers and refusal to call others.

In short, usual C-T hyperbole towards the Kool-aid crew. It was intended as a wind-up, and it wound someone up. You might be offended by it if you found homosexuality offensive. I'm not sure that the original poster took offence, but clearly someone did.

Runitout said:
After a well known fan posted HWMNBN's dickipedia entry, Chris posted about his attitude to HWMNBN - from memory, there was a speculative comment about someone's sexuality, and a direct accusation of hypocrisy re that poster's readiness to call some people dopers and refusal to call others.

In short, usual C-T hyperbole towards the Kool-aid crew. It was intended as a wind-up, and it wound someone up. You might be offended by it if you found homosexuality offensive. I'm not sure that the original poster took offence, but clearly someone did.
There seems to be a status thing over there as to who can get offended first. It's like a way of being liked by the moderators if you can give them an excuse to discipline someone.

Crankyfeet said:
There seems to be a status thing over there as to who can get offended first. It's like a way of being liked by the moderators if you can give them an excuse to discipline someone.

The man himself has quoted the post on another thread. I take back my previous post - it doesn't even accuse anyone of hypocrisy.

Runitout said:
The man himself has quoted the post on another thread. I take back my previous post - it doesn't even accuse anyone of hypocrisy.
it was something to the effect of that quote. Dont think it was the actual post word for word Run.

Crankyfeet said:
DP sounds like its really ghey. It must gut thunder that he can't post there.:p

Ah man, I screwed up my vote. If I could, I'd change it to all of the above. I never was good on tests where they offered all/none of the above as options.

I think it's lame that you can't cheat and vote multiple times btw. System flaw on CF imo . . . . don't have that same setback on another forum I peruse. Makes things a lot more fun that way. :D

All of the above was tempting, but in the end I went with facetiously extemporized...:D

nns1400 said:
All of the above was tempting, but in the end I went with facetiously extemporized...:D
what does that mean?

perhaps C can use her dictionary

No one wants to know that they truly do have an elephant in the living room and that it looks like they're planning to build a zoo (and pretend it isn't there).