The real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>
> CC did you catch my book review about the memoir I read of a bike messenger in Chicago? Now, what
> was the name of that book?

"The Immortal Class", maybe? My wife read it and said it was pretty good, albeit a little pompous. I
haven't read it.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>> CC did you catch my book review about the memoir I read of a bike messenger in Chicago? Now, what
>> was the name of that book?
>
> "The Immortal Class", maybe? My wife read it and said it was pretty good, albeit a little pompous.
> I haven't read it.
>
> CC

yes that's it... I wouldn't use the word pompous... but he does tend to get a little bit psuedo
enviro-politico-philisophical about the whole thing at times.

Penny S

> Somehow, a fistfight in the subway between a 300-pound transvestite and a one-legged bicycle
> messenger just says "New York" to me. ;-)
>
> CC

ROFL you cant make that stuff up!

[email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > CC did you catch my book review about the memoir I read of a bike messenger in Chicago? Now,
> > what was the name of that book?
>
> "The Immortal Class", maybe? My wife read it and said it was pretty good, albeit a little pompous.
> I haven't read it.
>
> CC

The half I was able to stomach sucked big fat sweaty biker ass after 5 days in the same unwashed
chamois. Maybe the worst book I've ever tried to read. He comes off as a pathetic,
attention-deprived, self-glorifying bunghole who's trying to impress his college writing class. I'd
door him. /s *of course, this is just one reviewer's opinion*

Status
Not open for further replies.