The reason for so much antagonism on mha

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Carole, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Carole

    Carole Guest

    The following article was written by an ex CIA agent, who was a CIA propagandarist.
    ________________________________

    http://lightscion.com/whistleblower.htm

    DUTCH CIA-AGENT TURNS WHISTLEBLOWER

    25th of January 2004 / Brussels, Europe by Lightscion.com

    A Dutch forum propagandist by the appropriate name of Eddy_Smith has responded to his personal moral
    qualms by announcing the end of his service. He is no longer ready to assume his lying, distorting
    and ridiculing function as a CIA-paid propagandist. Eddy_Smith (real name unknown) has been doing
    his work on the readers' forum of Belgian weekly magazine "Knack" for over two years. As one of the
    several propagandists working there, his task was to discredit any contributions that did not fall
    into place with the Bush agenda. This ranges from ridiculing alternative views on 9/11 up to
    prevention of public inquiries into the CIA's work in Belgium. In short, he was a spook, a spy, an
    agent in disguise of a genuine internaut, like so many others who have infiltrated the worldwide web
    since Bush Sr. took over the CIA in 2000. Ever since he joined the forum, Eddy was suspected to be
    working on behalf of the CIA , and I know several others are still performing the same duties, there
    and on so many other forums on the www.

    However, Eddy_Smith developed a conscience. He says he is not ready to perform this lying and
    deceiving effort any longer, by a grown preoccupation with the world's future under this
    totalitarian CIA government. In the same declaration, his insider information comes out:

    "Bush is a puppet controlled by big money.(...) Not only by big money, but also by certain
    individuals (World Destroyers). (...) My whole life I have admired science. I think it's wonderful
    that ESA has detected water on Mars. It's a sign that we are not alone in the universe.

    I remember the sounds of the first landing on the Moon. I was there watching it live on TV in the
    night of the 20th on the 21st of July 1969. (...) It was a nice time, but behind many nice things
    hide dark realities. Werner Von Braun was project leader. The United States took him from Germany,
    together with his V2s. Stolen knowledge.

    I always thought the Germans were the brain behind all crimes, the murder of so many millions of
    innocent Jews. That's mainly correct. But IBM and the Rockefellers have equally interfered. From
    punch card to eugenetics. IBM has been located in Germany since 1922. The enterprise was called
    Dehomag and in 1934 the director held a speech to high-ranking Nazis in which he promised them to
    put all characteristics from populations on small cards. Dehomag gave the Nazis punching card
    machines called 'Holleriths' which were used to register Jews.

    Even before the Nazis took power scientists were developing methods to promote the white race. The
    Rockefeller foundation was funding German eugenetic research in the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in
    Berlin and the American quest for the perfect race in Cold Harbor Springs [New York]. IBM's role is
    a scandal!

    On 9/11 the most disgraceful event in human history took place. The CIA, FBI, the Rockefeller
    foundation together with some extremist Jesuit and Christian groups, staged the attack on the World
    Trade Center complex. Bush was informed and initially didn't even react. He knew everything, showed
    no compassion with the innocent victims and their families. He only did so when advised.

    Israel and the Rockefellers were the brain, and the CIA had to make sure everything went smoothly.
    But they failed! They were regular family men, not trained by Mossad!

    Explosives were put to the WTC tower structures and were indeed used on them. (Why? The US and
    Israel want to get power over the whole world.)

    Only one president in the US dared to go against this. (JF-Kennedy).

    They wanted to stage an attack by Cuba on the United States, more precisely on the American fleet,
    but Kennedy resisted it. He had to pay with his life, killed in cold blood by the CIA.

    (...) As far as countries like Syria, Iran etc, they will be the next point on Bush' agenda. It's
    too early. Iraq was most logical. As there were no prohibited weapons (which was known in advance),
    in the year 2005 Bush will challenge and attack these countries and others of which I don't know.

    You think Bush won't be reelected? Then the next president will HAVE to obey the CIA, or he won't
    live through 3 days.

    Saudi-Arabia is already COMPLETELY in the hands of the US, with the help of, guess who, bin Laden.

    I'm afraid for our political and ecological future. We live on a time bomb. The next step will be
    another staged attack on an American city. The only way to give Bush the presidency in November
    2004. But it's too soon for that, this will happen in autumn.(...)

    Those who wish to ridicule me, with pleasure; observe, investigate, and draw your own conclusions! I
    made a fool of my SELF for more than a year.(...) Best regards Eddy Smith"

    Tags:

  2. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > The following article was written by an ex CIA agent, who was a CIA propagandarist.
    > ________________________________
    >
    > http://lightscion.com/whistleblower.htm
    >
    > DUTCH CIA-AGENT TURNS WHISTLEBLOWER
    >
    > 25th of January 2004 / Brussels, Europe by Lightscion.com
    >
    > A Dutch forum propagandist by the appropriate name of Eddy_Smith has responded to his personal
    > moral qualms by announcing the end of his service. He is no longer ready to assume his lying,
    > distorting and ridiculing function as a CIA-paid propagandist. Eddy_Smith (real name unknown)

    The integrity of a whistleblower lies in their willingness to provide verifiable facts to back up
    their assertions. This usually includes their identity, for starters. In lieu of that -- witnesses,
    documents, & other evidence are the start to a credible story.

    > has been doing his work on the readers' forum of Belgian weekly magazine "Knack" for over two
    > years. As one of the several propagandists working there, his task was to discredit any
    > contributions that did not fall into place with the Bush agenda. This ranges from ridiculing
    > alternative views on 9/11 up to prevention of public inquiries into the CIA's work in Belgium. In
    > short, he was a spook, a spy, an agent in disguise of a genuine internaut, like so many others who
    > have infiltrated the worldwide web since Bush Sr. took over the CIA in 2000. Ever since he joined
    > the forum, Eddy was suspected to be working on behalf of the CIA , and I know several others are
    > still performing the same duties, there and on so many other forums on the www.

    Gee Carole -- *you* could be one of those propagandists, eh? Posting conspiracy theories & claims of
    gov't./pharm. company/scientific suppression of all sorts of ideas, you might be working for any
    number of agencies or organizations seeking to promote their agenda on the 'net.

    > However, Eddy_Smith developed a conscience. He says he is not ready to perform this lying and
    > deceiving effort any longer, by a grown preoccupation with the world's future under this
    > totalitarian CIA government. In the same declaration, his insider information comes out:
    >
    > "Bush is a puppet controlled by big money.(...) Not only by big money, but also by certain
    > individuals (World Destroyers). (...) My whole life I have admired science. I think it's wonderful
    > that ESA has detected water on Mars. It's a sign that we are not alone in the universe.

    Bush is controlled by corp. America as well as the voters who accepted the questionable results of
    an election many of them chose not to participate in. What else is new?

> [...]
    > advance), in the year 2005 Bush will challenge and attack these countries and others of which I
    > don't know.
    >
    > You think Bush won't be reelected? Then the next president will HAVE to obey the CIA, or he won't
    > live through 3 days.
    >
    > Saudi-Arabia is already COMPLETELY in the hands of the US, with the help of, guess who, bin Laden.
    >
    > I'm afraid for our political and ecological future. We live on a time bomb. The next step will be
    > another staged attack on an American city. The only way to give Bush the presidency in November
    > 2004. But it's too soon for that, this will happen in autumn.(...)
    >
    > Those who wish to ridicule me, with pleasure; observe, investigate, and draw your own conclusions!
    > I made a fool of my SELF for more than a year.(...) Best regards Eddy Smith"

    Is "John Doe" next?

    Michele I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.

  3. Carole

    Carole Guest

    [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > The following article was written by an ex CIA agent, who was a CIA propagandarist.
    > > ________________________________
    > >
    > > http://lightscion.com/whistleblower.htm
    > >
    > > DUTCH CIA-AGENT TURNS WHISTLEBLOWER
    > >
    > > 25th of January 2004 / Brussels, Europe by Lightscion.com
    > >
    > > A Dutch forum propagandist by the appropriate name of Eddy_Smith has responded to his personal
    > > moral qualms by announcing the end of his service. He is no longer ready to assume his lying,
    > > distorting and ridiculing function as a CIA-paid propagandist. Eddy_Smith (real name unknown)
    >
    > The integrity of a whistleblower lies in their willingness to provide verifiable facts to back up
    > their assertions. This usually includes their identity, for starters. In lieu of that --
    > witnesses, documents, & other evidence are the start to a credible story.

    Does that mean you have no integrity (you haven't provided all your personal details)?

    Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  4. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (Carole) wrote in message new-
    > > s:<[email protected]>...
    > > > The following article was written by an ex CIA agent,
    > > > who was a CIA propagandarist.
    > > > ________________________________
    > > >
    > > > http://lightscion.com/whistleblower.htm
    > > >
    > > > DUTCH CIA-AGENT TURNS WHISTLEBLOWER
    > > >
    > > > 25th of January 2004 / Brussels, Europe by
    > > > Lightscion.com
    > > >
    > > > A Dutch forum propagandist by the appropriate name of
    > > > Eddy_Smith has responded to his personal moral qualms
    > > > by announcing the end of his service. He is no longer
    > > > ready to assume his lying, distorting and ridiculing
    > > > function as a CIA-paid propagandist. Eddy_Smith (real
    > > > name unknown)
    > >
    > > The integrity of a whistleblower lies in their
    > > willingness to provide verifiable facts to back up their
    > > assertions. This usually includes their identity, for
    > > starters. In lieu of that -- witnesses, documents, &
    > > other evidence are the start to a credible story.
    >
    > Does that mean you have no integrity (you haven't provided
    > all your personal details)?

    I must have missed the above "question" when it was
    posted. Considering its source, I'm not surprised that
    it's a dumb one.

    1. I'm not a whistleblower, Carole.
    2. My "details" are easy to find on the 'net. No deception,
    nothing to hide. My occupations have been discussed here
    & my name isn't a secret.

    Does your wholehearted belief in a paranoid story of
    conspiracies from a person not willing to give his name --
    or any evidence he *might* be telling something near the
    truth -- mean you have no critical thinking skills?

    Specific events (dates, locations, other people involved) or
    other evidence of the so-called wrongdoing (documents,
    witnesses) can go a long way in demonstrating that a
    whistleblower who remains anonymous is more than kook or a
    liar. I already said that in my post above. You seemed to
    have overlooked that in your unsuccessful attempt to assail
    my integrity. Then again, you fail to hit the mark on so
    many things.....