The reason why I don't race:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://endorphin.free.fr/video/waterfall.wmv
    >
    > How embarrisk'g!
    > --
    > Slacker

    Now you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
    pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month before the race. A month where it rained every day. I
    pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it without
    busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out the section too, it's
    waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.

    Mike - embarrassed!

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > http://endorphin.free.fr/video/waterfall.wmv
    > >
    > > How embarrisk'g!
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > Now you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
    > pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month before the race. A month where it rained every day. I
    > pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it without
    > busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out the section too, it's
    > waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.
    >
    > Mike - embarrassed!

    I think that first picture is the nastiest one I've ever seen.
    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=4175e1dc4942ec255a2ce8262b046600&threadid=56082

    --
    Slacker - i want my mommy!

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://endorphin.free.fr/video/waterfall.wmv
    > > >
    > > > How embarrisk'g!
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > Now you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
    > > pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month
    before
    > > the race. A month where it rained every day. I pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to
    > > ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it
    without
    > > busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out
    the
    > > section too, it's waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.
    > >
    > > Mike - embarrassed!
    >

    > I think that first picture is the nastiest one I've ever seen.

    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=4175e1dc4942ec255a2ce8262b 046600&threadid=56082

    > --
    > Slacker - i want my mommy!

    And that's the easy part! The line to the left by the fence didn't exist when I tried to ride it. It
    was a chicane of two ninety degree turns. The guy in the third pic has some big ones! I don't have a
    clue where he is going to land. After that rock it was a big muck hole.

    Mike

  5. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    hahahahaha!!!!!
    Thats probably the funniest race ive ever seen!!!!
    (and also the most painfull)