The Ringer

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Just saw it. Great movie! It's about athletes. It will remind you of
    Dally. See it.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just saw it. Great movie! It's about athletes. It will remind you of
    > Dally. See it.

    The next movie on my list is "underworld", then "deal of the century".

    ;-)
    --
    Om.

  3. > It's about athletes. It will remind you of
    Dally. See it.>

    If it'll remind me of her, why would I want to see it? I'm ready to rip
    your throat out right now for even mentioning "athletes" and "Dully" in
    the same post.