The role of central banks: Bail Outs via debasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughtforfood said:
That is what you asked me to do. Don't blame me for fully complying with your request. You said to "poo poo [your] understanding of any subject", and I fulfilled your request, quite well. Again, if you are going to ask me to assess my own actions, which you did, then don't gripe about the response.

Past that, I have made statements about economics that had nothing to do with circular logic.

Apparently you're having a problem with comprehension.

Wurm said:
Apparently you're having a problem with comprehension.
Aparently, you have a problem with making logical declarative statements. By ending your first taunt with "let us know professor," you invited me to assess myself. You miss the point that I full understand what you ask, and replied within that framework. Maybe you should try to understand you own statements. If you had made a statement such as "When you've demonstrated the wherewithal to poo-poo my understanding of any topic, I will let you know," then you would have written a logical statement because you would have allowed an outside source to determine my "wherewithal." However, because you wrote for me to "let [you] know," I have done so as you requested. I hope this cleared things up for you.

This is really getting boring, so I'll let you have the last word.

Polyheme.boost said:
Lim's gospel:

Correction!
Saint Lim and the Gospel of the "Cycling Duderonimites".

Haleluyah!

Sorry Lim,I couldn't resist.I got the rock & roll gospel in me.

Polyheme.boost said:
Crankyfeet and JHusky may be meeting me soon.

Better get your gear on.

And you better take your vitamins.I like to take it vertical!

Polyheme.boost said:
That's what Marco Pantani & Jan Ulrich used to say.

Now they're gone and we're still pedaling.

I suggest we begin our first ride from the Grove Park Inn. Yes?

No need for a compact or a triple.

That's still a good way from me but we will see. I don't own a compact or a triple.
I do have a 12/27 that comes in handy.

jhuskey said:
That's still a good way from me but we will see. I don't own a compact or a triple.
I do have a 12/27 that comes in handy.
I guess he either thinks Asheville is in TN, or that you are lying.

I am also guessing that he has never been there. I have, and while it is a nice place, it is a bit overpriced IMO. I would also suggest that lower gearing be used, but a triple is not a necessity.

thoughtforfood said:
I guess he either thinks Asheville is in TN, or that you are lying.

I am also guessing that he has never been there. I have, and while it is a nice place, it is a bit overpriced IMO. I would also suggest that lower gearing be used, but a triple is not a necessity.

I agree on the gearing since I have ridden most of the harder climbs around here and a low gear is needed ,at least for me it is, but not a triple.
If he had posted this a month ago I would have thought he may be doing the bridge to bridge ride.
Either way it is a good time of the year to ride here.
Newfound Gap again soon!

Polyheme.boost said:
Guess again.

See you at Chimney Rock Look out!

I'll be laughing.
I sincerely wish that would happen....your ride down would include things such as oxygen, sirens, and people shouting "forceps, STAT!"

Polyheme.boost said:
Have a cow.
Not a cow, I am just sick of your inane ravings. I do not think you believe anything you say, you simply wish to disrupt. It may be fun from your perspective, but it is quite pathological in reality. And I promise you this, if you should want to meet there, I would oblige you in your request.

I'll loan someone my 52/38 & 12-23. Works nice in the Adirondacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.