The Route of TDF 2008

it will be interesting to see how soler and rujano feature, the climbs that top out at well over 2000m will suit them, and with less time trialing and more mountaion top finishes, what could we expect. i hope to see those to fighting it out on the bonnette

phillop said:
it will be interesting to see how soler and rujano feature, the climbs that top out at well over 2000m will suit them, and with less time trialing and more mountaion top finishes, what could we expect. i hope to see those to fighting it out on the bonnette
Soler's follow-up 2008 form will probably hinge on whether he's now in the UCI's top 50 focus group. Which no doubt he will be.

Not a bad route, good to see the GC action starting early. Will be tough for some of the guys hopeing for time in the time trials, unfortunately that means evans

cyclingheroes said:
I think its the best route in years.
Last years Tour was one of the best i have ever seen, it had it all talent, challenge, crashes, comebacks, dsq, doping, big mountains, good sprints.

Ras vs Cont, Soler, Menchov destroyed, Vino crash and comeback, Miller whine constantly, brutal Pyrennees!, bum fight between Prud and McQ, Levi's incredible TT, Ras' incredible TT, the weather during the first TT. The start in London in summary WOW .... and of course a happy ending for USA i.e. TV's big $$.

Cannot wait for this years, the funny part is that you lose quite a lot of the excitement without the doping.

Although I am strongly against it, we live in a cinematically fueled world.