The secret of Forrest Gump

cycling_jedi said:
you owe me 30 seconds of my life back.

I have checked out your ebay autions to support your cycling addiction. hehe

Seriously, would you like to be my partner to make money together? I have a whole plan here. Please leave me your email address if you are interested. I will write to you.

Hooknike said:
I have checked out your ebay autions to support your cycling addiction. hehe

Seriously, would you like to be my partner to make money together? I have a whole plan here. Please leave me your email address if you are interested. I will write to you.
Thanks for the support... that must have been why my lego man visits went up by 1 just before the end of auction....

okay... we are even

cycling_jedi said:
Thanks for the support... that must have been why my lego man visits went up by 1 just before the end of auction....

okay... we are even

that was me i think, and i even bid on it so you would get more money, and btw , you have some random stuff on there lol

Michael Pisarri said:
that was me i think, and i even bid on it so you would get more money, and btw , you have some random stuff on there lol
you are right.. a lot of random stuff...

that is because I am going through all my closets and my attic and just clearing stuff out... I am amazed at some of the crazy **** I am finding, but more amazing is the fact that people want some of this ****.

Ebay has been kind to us. We make vinyl stickers and screen print on shirts, then sell it on ebay (our userid is grafxplus in case you're curious). Anyway, I just bought some new pedals (they were brand new and came with the cleats) on ebay, got e'm for like eleven bucks including shipping. I also got a pair of answer cycling shoes for $21. I figure that's easily $200 worth of stuff if I bought it in a store. I love ebay.

brad g said:
Ebay has been kind to us. We make vinyl stickers and screen print on shirts, then sell it on ebay (our userid is grafxplus in case you're curious). Anyway, I just bought some new pedals (they were brand new and came with the cleats) on ebay, got e'm for like eleven bucks including shipping. I also got a pair of answer cycling shoes for $21. I figure that's easily $200 worth of stuff if I bought it in a store. I love ebay.
yes ebay is great... you can find a lot of great stuff for rock bottom prices.. and if you need money you can always find stuff around the house to sell... again people will buy anything