The SI article...

Scott Hendricks

Guest
If you haven't read Rick Reilly's article re: Lance in the current
issue of Sports Illustrated, you should.

It's nice to know that for every schmuck like Imrem, there's a guy
like Reilly who DOES get it.

On 3 Aug 2004 08:36:49 -0700, [email protected] (Scott Hendricks)
wrote:

>If you haven't read Rick Reilly's article re: Lance in the current
>issue of Sports Illustrated, you should.
>
>It's nice to know that for every schmuck like Imrem, there's a guy
>like Reilly who DOES get it.

However, if you read the article, you'll be amazed at the several technical
inaccuracies, and the dumb analogies. 'gone as fast as an Affleck film'?
Sheesh.

Still, overall way positive for biking.

-B

> It's nice to know that for every schmuck like Imrem, there's a guy
> like Reilly who DOES get it.

Well there is a reason why the guy [Imrem] is a suburban Chicago
newspaper sports writer... and he'll stay there

"Badger_South" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 3 Aug 2004 08:36:49 -0700, [email protected] (Scott

Hendricks)
> wrote:
>
> >If you haven't read Rick Reilly's article re: Lance in the current
> >issue of Sports Illustrated, you should.
> >
> >It's nice to know that for every schmuck like Imrem, there's a guy
> >like Reilly who DOES get it.

> However, if you read the article, you'll be amazed at the several

technical
> inaccuracies, and the dumb analogies. 'gone as fast as an Affleck film'?
> Sheesh.
>
> Still, overall way positive for biking.
>
> -B

Let's see you write a column every week. I tried in college, not all that
easy.

Reilly is one of the better ones out there. Sometimes a reference does not
make it, big deal.