The staged terrorism by Jews - for MTB'ers

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by LIBERATOR, Dec 25, 2005.

  1. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html

    http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations

    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.

    Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    struck by planes!!!

    Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

    Tags:

  2. Andy H

    Andy H Guest

    "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
    >
    > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
    >
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
    >
    > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    > struck by planes!!!
    >
    > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

    Oh man, you clearly have proven yourself the arsehole I thought you might
    be.....

  3. GARTINsux

    GARTINsux Guest

    Andy H wrote:
    > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    > > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    > > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    > > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    > > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    > > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    > > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    > > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    > > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    > > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    > > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
    > >
    > > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    > > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    > > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
    > >
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    > > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    > > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    > > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    > > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    > > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
    > >
    > > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    > > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    > > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    > > struck by planes!!!
    > >
    > > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    > > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    > > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml
    > >

    > Oh man, you clearly have proven yourself the arsehole I thought you might
    > be.....

    Virginia, stop stalking me with spoofed aliases, and go look in the
    mirror for your daily awe of yourself.

  4. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
    >
    > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
    >
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
    >
    > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    > struck by planes!!!
    >
    > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

    Twat

  5. Marty wrote:
    > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    > > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    > > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    > > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    > > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    > > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    > > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    > > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    > > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    > > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    > > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
    > >
    > > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    > > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    > > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
    > >
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    > > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    > > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    > > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    > > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    > > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
    > >
    > > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    > > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    > > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    > > struck by planes!!!
    > >
    > > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    > > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    > > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml
    > >

    > Twat

    Sure...

  6. LIBERATOR wrote:
    > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other.

    What about the two towers, dickhead?

    Who are the enemees now?

  7. GARTINsux wrote:

    > Virginia, stop stalking me with spoofed aliases, and go look in the
    > mirror for your daily awe of yourself.

    OK, I've sated my need for daily awe, now piss off cop!

  8. LIBERATOR wrote:
    > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
    > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
    > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
    > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
    > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
    > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
    > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
    > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
    > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
    > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
    > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
    >
    > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
    > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
    > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
    >
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
    > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
    > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
    > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
    > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
    > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
    > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
    >
    > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
    > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
    > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
    > struck by planes!!!
    >
    > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
    > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
    > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

    As if bashing Canadians wasn't enough. I had been leary of your posts to
    start with and I guess I wasn't wrong in that thinking. Canada basher
    and anti-semetic as well! Well Adolf, it's been a slice...I'm moving
    your prejudiced, skin-head butt to my killfile.

    Hasta,

    Psycho Mike