The staged terrorism by Jews - for MTB'ers

LIBERATOR

Guest
The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.

Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
struck by planes!!!

Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

Andy H

Guest
"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
> blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
> cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
> Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
> the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
> buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
> we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
> places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
> collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
> explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
> and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
>
> http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
> says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
> boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
>
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
> OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
> Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
> at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
> the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
> collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
>
> Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
> he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
> it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
> struck by planes!!!
>
> Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
> forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
> http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

Oh man, you clearly have proven yourself the ******** I thought you might
be.....

GARTINsux

Guest
Andy H wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
> > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
> > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
> > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
> > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
> > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
> > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
> > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
> > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
> > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
> > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
> >
> > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
> > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
> > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
> >
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
> > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
> > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
> > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
> > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
> > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
> >
> > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
> > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
> > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
> > struck by planes!!!
> >
> > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
> > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
> > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml
> >

> Oh man, you clearly have proven yourself the ******** I thought you might
> be.....

Virginia, stop stalking me with spoofed aliases, and go look in the
mirror for your daily awe of yourself.

Marty

****

Marty wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
> > blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
> > cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
> > Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
> > the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
> > buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
> > we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
> > places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
> > collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
> > explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
> > and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
> >
> > http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
> > says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
> > boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
> >
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
> > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
> > OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
> > Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
> > at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
> > the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
> > collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
> >
> > Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
> > he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
> > it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
> > struck by planes!!!
> >
> > Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
> > forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
> > http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml
> >

> ****

Sure...

Bager_North_By_Northwest

Guest
LIBERATOR wrote:
> The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other.

What about the two towers, ********?

Who are the enemees now?

Bager_North_By_Northwest

Guest
GARTINsux wrote:

> Virginia, stop stalking me with spoofed aliases, and go look in the
> mirror for your daily awe of yourself.

OK, I've sated my need for daily awe, now ******** cop!

Michael Halliwell

Guest
LIBERATOR wrote:
> The enemys of the American people are Jews, and no other. They are
> blaming Muslims/Arabs for terrorism, that was staged by the Jewish
> cabal that has taken complete cotnrol of the United States. Larry
> Silverstein is now in spin mode, trying to escape his guilt of being
> the conspirator, by admitting that explosives were placed within the
> buildings, and it was explosives that dropped them. But remember, first
> we were told that jet fuel strategically placed itself in all the right
> places to melt the frame of the building of which the buildings
> collapsed. But now, by the Jew owner Larry Silverstein, he says
> explosives dropped the buildings. Clearly, the terrorists are American
> and international Jews, not arabs, not Muslims.
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
>
> http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO405B.html - a renown professor
> says the American government created and orchestrated the terrorism
> boogyman, he has won numerous awards from renown notable organizations
>
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html
> OMG, explosives admitted to have been placed in the buildings!!! By Jew
> Larry Silverstein (the owner of the WTC) himself, and firemen on site,
> at the scene, handling the situation. YET Originally we were told that
> the fuel from the jets melted the frame of the building of which it
> collapsed!!! Clearly a conspiracy of Jews against freedom, is occuring.
>
> Larry Silverstein is in spin mode, and trying to escape the fact that
> he was the originator of the murders, and terrorism, by trying to make
> it seem like charges were placed on the buildings after they were
> struck by planes!!!
>
> Clearly, there are no Arab/Muslim terrorists, only Jews - and don't
> forget their act of terrorism against Indonesia, the tsunami.
> http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

As if bashing Canadians wasn't enough. I had been leary of your posts to
start with and I guess I wasn't wrong in that thinking. Canada basher
and anti-semetic as well! Well Adolf, it's been a slice...I'm moving
your prejudiced, skin-head butt to my killfile.

Hasta,

Psycho Mike