The Starbucks in Sausalito is no longer that scary-sounding.

Paul G. wrote:
> No. I like guns and booze.

Axl posts to rbr.

On Jun 10, 1:56 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Paul G. wrote:
> > No. I like guns and booze.

> Axl posts to rbr.

He shoots 'em and his dad eats 'em? To esoteric for me, or even for
me and Google.
-Paul

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jun 10, 1:56 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Paul G. wrote:
> > > No. I like guns and booze.

> > Axl posts to rbr.

> He shoots 'em and his dad eats 'em? To esoteric for me, or even for
> me and Google.
> -Paul

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axl_Rose>

If it was "Guns N' Boozes" I'd like the band a lot more. However, I do
appreciate their Chinese Democracy project.

The Axel you're thinking of now does charity rides:

http://www.cycleforcancer.com/

He was, like, the third-most-famous athlete in the ride!

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Paul G. wrote:
> > No. I like guns and booze.

> Axl posts to rbr.

Well, Axl is a Fattie Master, at least compared to what he useta be.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On Jun 10, 5:20 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Axl posts to rbr.

> > He shoots 'em and his dad eats 'em? To esoteric for me, or even for
> > me and Google.
> > -Paul

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axl_Rose>
>
> If it was "Guns N' Boozes" I'd like the band a lot more. However, I do
> appreciate their Chinese Democracy project.
>
> The Axel you're thinking of now does charity rides:
>
> http://www.cycleforcancer.com/
>
> He was, like, the third-most-famous athlete in the ride!
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

The subconscious is an amazing thing. Axel/"Guns N' Roses" floated up
out of mine while I was driving, and I don't know **** about him or
the band. Of course it should have been Guns N' Rosé.
-Paul

On Jun 10, 4:53 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 11:46 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > So you are on the ban cars, and alcohol bandwagon?

> No. I like guns and booze. I just don't like gun nuts and drunk
> drivers.
> -Paul

Best answer I've seen to that. Me too.
Bill C