The steed of the young Anakin

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Danny Colyer, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Colyer

Danny Colyer Guest

Tags:

2. >Shouldn't need the rider to be too big: http://www.geocities.com/rcgilmore3/RuntRecumbent.jpg

That's no *young* Anakin!

On this summer's hol in Cologne, one day the Unfit Family stopped outside the ice cream shop which
    became our favoured haunt after the staff's excellent treatment of injured Nathan and his fretting
    mother on our first day of cycling there, I got off the bike and was looking for a free bike stand
    at which to park Gino. A young lad, prob no more than about 10 years of age came running out to
    move the coolest kid's recumbent, so I could park Gino. He was a sweet kid. I asked him if I could
    get one to fit me and he laughed. The bent was great - very low-slung, just about a couple of
    inches off the ground. He was impressed when I told him it looked cool and we couldn't get those
    ones in England. he zoomed off into the distance, following his accompanying adult, and had a huge
    grin on his face.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$ do not post my correct 1 on
    *any* public forum - thanks

3. Marc

Marc Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > He was impressed when I told him it looked cool and we couldn't get those ones in England. he
    > zoomed off into the distance, following his accompanying adult, and had a huge grin on his face.
    >
    >
    Are these the things with the big solid front wheel? They sell them if memory serves in French
    Decathlons

4. Marc

Marc Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > >Are these the things with the big solid front wheel? They sell them if memory serves in French
    > >Decathlons
    >
    > It had three solid wheels. It looked enormous fun, whatever it was.
    >
    That's the critter!

5. Danny Colyer

Danny Colyer Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.